Please help diagnose problem(Pics)

• Thread starter SodaLicious
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SodaLicious

SodaLicious

Those pictures look wierd to me. At first i thought it was ph but then i looked into it, and to tell you the truth i have no idea.
Ya didn't know what it was so I thought where better to get info than the farm.

SodaLicious

SodaLicious

So its been awhile since i've updated, so here is a picture update. Not the greatest and hard to compare to the others. But here it is anyways
DSCN0375

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
now you know to flip a little bigger next time if you run the same strain. ;)

SodaLicious

SodaLicious

now you know to flip a little bigger next time if you run the same strain. ;)

It's been trial and error for me, last grow they filled the whole room and yield suffered greatly. I was worried about letting them get too big, this is only the second time running this strain inside, last time I only did one plant. I plan on running her until she's dialed in perfect, never again will I do multiple strains in my system, too many variables for me to work with.

SodaLicious

SodaLicious

Just thought I would mention that I am hoping to take them another 7 weeks from today to harvest. Have you ever over flowered a strain? Is there such thing as over flowering?? I know too check the resin heads, but i am not going to be able to be there to check at the 8 week mark where i usually chop things. They are going to get 13 weeks 12/12 before they get chopped

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
It is 100% possible to over ripen. You need to keep an eye on them.

Is what you are saying that you will be away from them from week 8 to week 13? If so, you may as well chop at week 8, unless you are running a long flowering sativa.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
It is indeed absolutely possible, I've done it and you will not like what happens. Let those buds sit on the plant too long and they will SHRINK. You want shrunken buds? I didn't think so.

SodaLicious

SodaLicious

Well I guess I will have to wait and see, I wont be able to be there anytime soon, and the person caring for them, the harvest is beyond what they are capable. What is causing them to shrink?

SodaLicious

SodaLicious

Worst case scenario, I cant get to them until week 12, will the stuff still get you buzzed?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Well I guess I will have to wait and see, I wont be able to be there anytime soon, and the person caring for them, the harvest is beyond what they are capable. What is causing them to shrink?
I can't explain it, but leave apples on the tree and if they don't fall off, the same thing will happen. They're not meant to stay there, they're meant to spread seed, start a new generation. No flower lasts forever! Can I think of any more cliches....? Someone throw me a (cliche) bone here!

SodaLicious

SodaLicious

When said normally take at 8 weeks, I was basing that on other strains, as well as only taking this strain to 8 weeks once before. Last grow it was all clear trics at 8 weeks, i am hoping that it's a longer flowering strain anyways, and will benefit from the full 12-13 weeks.........That said it's out of my control this time either way, so I guess we'll see what I get. I have some of the buds still from last round, so It will be a nice comparison.

SodaLicious

SodaLicious

Things are looking good today. First time laying eyes on them in 11weeks, the longer flowering period has made some big juicy nugs, they grew buds out of the buds?... I think because of the over flowering period. Still dense as hell though. going to look with a scope later tonight and harvest. Will update with pictures.

Top Bottom