Please help i have nitrogen toxicity

• Thread starter kyle57843
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kyle57843

kyle57843

Im pretty sure my plants have nitrogen toxicity...how do i help them? Im using mother earth coco coir and perlitw. How do i properly flush it with how much water what are the steps??

kyle57843

kyle57843

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I don't see nitrogen toxicity I see that you might need some info on how to water Coco medium, hope this helps..

next time you might consider starting them in smaller pots, much easier to water them properly and then up pot them as they grow, good luck

kyle57843

kyle57843

I don't see nitrogen toxicity I see that you might need some info on how to water Coco medium, hope this helps..

next time you might consider starting them in smaller pots, much easier to water them properly and then up pot them as they grow, good luck
I water only one time a day do i have to let them dry out a little first?

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
I doubt it's NitroTox as well, looks more like underwatered to me.
Water the whole pot, not just around the plants, never let it dry out, not even close to it, don't be afraid to over water as it is nearly impossible in coco.
I'm growing in Coco for my first grow and water twice a day to at least 20% run off, you are OK at the size yours are at to water once a day but make sure to water it through and to water the whole pot, your plants will love you for it.

kyle57843

kyle57843

I doubt it's NitroTox as well, looks more like underwatered to me.
Water the whole pot, not just around the plants, never let it dry out, not even close to it, don't be afraid to over water as it is nearly impossible in coco.
I'm growing in Coco for my first grow and water twice a day to at least 20% run off, you are OK at the size yours are at to water once a day but make sure to water it through and to water the whole pot, your plants will love you for it.
That is exactly what i do i water the whole pot to about 15-25% runoff one time a day.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

That is exactly what i do i water the whole pot to about 15-25% runoff one time a day.
Those bags are kind of big, the 3 gallon size seems to be popular with coco growers, easier to deal with two, hope this helps

kyle57843

kyle57843

Ya i know they are but this is pretty much my first indoor grow besides one other one in organic soil which went off without a hitch...i am using flora flex full line up and botanicare calmag and root magic for mycos. Its wierd though ever aince this last watering it seems like my pots havent lost any water... I dropped the humidity to 47 % to try and get them to dry out more i just heard when growing autos u always start them in thier final pot.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I think its to dry... how much nutrient solution are you giving?

You should be saturating the entire pot with a bit of run off probably at least every couple days if not everyday depending on temps. The top of the coco should never dry.

kyle57843

kyle57843

You should be saturating the entire pot with a bit of run off probably at least every couple days if not everyday depending on temps. The top of the coco should never dry.
Its definitely not dry my bags are super heavy to lift still holding water

kyle57843

kyle57843

I was feeding nutes at half strength havent given them any in a couple of days

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Coco should stay between 90-100% saturated... its not soil. You do NOT need a wet dry cycle.

ALWAYS feed with nutrients... again it is NOT soil.

How many gal pots are you in? I'll help ya get it sorted.

When you let coco start to dry the nutrients you feed it become more concentrated and you can see tox.

PH is also extremely important in coco

Top Bottom