Please Help Identify If This Is Powdery Mildew!

• Thread starter Cannabisseur
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cannabisseur

Cannabisseur

Please help I'd of this powdery mildew. I will post pics soon this is info that you may need.

1. Are you growing from seed or clones?

Clones
2. How old are your plants?

4-5 weeks

3. How tall are your plants?

8"

4. What size containers are they planted in? 1 galon

5. What is your soil mix?
FF happy frog

6. How often do you water and what type of water do you use?

Every other day as top soil dries out, R.O bottled water.

7. What is the pH of your water?

Don't know.

8. What kind of fertilizer do you use and what is its NPK ratio?

General Organics grow, bioweed, cal/mag all at 1/3 dose.

9. Do you foliar feed or spray your plants with anything?

No

10. What kind of lights do you use and how many watts combined? (HPS, MH, fluorescent, halogen, incandescent "plant lights")

CFL and T5. Not sure on watts.

11. How close are your lights to the plants?

6"

12. What size is your grow space in square feet?

3x3x2. 6 sq ft.

13. What is the temperature and humidity in your grow space?

Temps from 65-81

14. What is the pH of the soil?

Don't know.

15. Have you noticed any insect activity in your grow space?

One fruit fly. Killed it.

16. How much experience do you have growing? Indoor none.

Cannabisseur

Cannabisseur

IMG 20160206 214035745
IMG 20160206 213925108
IMG 20160206 213818808
IMG 20160206 213818808
IMG 20160206 191209824

akstoner

akstoner

possibly mold spores....... if in fact it is try using apple cider vinegar mix in a spray bottle and spray everytime you see you the spores appear.... any more pics? is the white film spreading? etc....

Cannabisseur

Cannabisseur

Ok thanks I'll try that ! What ratio do I do the mix? With water? The White film is on only one plant right now hasn't spread to any other ones yet, I have 11 mode clones in the grow box. I've already removed the infected from the rest.

Cannabisseur

Cannabisseur

Thanks for the reply tatto. I really hope you're right! But my plants did have a nutrient deficiency before the White stuff began to show. I find it interesting that only the leaves that are damaged by the deficiency have the White. Some others have white little hair like things on edges of leaves also.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Thanks for the reply tatto. I really hope you're right! But my plants did have a nutrient deficiency before the White stuff began to show. I find it interesting that only the leaves that are damaged by the deficiency have the White. Some others have white little hair like things on edges of leaves also.
Pm prefers a damaged plant but still can thrive on healthy leads. Check the whole plant and look for fuzzy dots on non damaged leafs

Cannabisseur

Cannabisseur

Pm prefers a damaged plant but still can thrive on healthy leads. Check the whole plant and look for fuzzy dots on non damaged leafs
Thank you I will. Some healthy leaves actually do look like they have white fuzzy stuff kind looks like tiny white hairs.

Cannabisseur

Cannabisseur

Not really. I wiped but seems like it don't come off or at least no noticeable amount comes off.

Top Bottom