Please help me diagnose my plants

• Thread starter natattack665
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

natattack665

Hey everyone I recently started growing and I'm having a bit of difficulty and I was wondering if anyone could help I'm trying to figure out if my plant is nutrient deficient or if what's happening to the leaves is nutrient Burn or if it might be something different altogether I started them from seed three and a half weeks ago and have only been giving them Fox farm Big Bloom twice a week for the past two weeks I also potted them in Fox farm ocean forest soil I was originally controlling the humidity manually and that tended to mean the humidity would be a little high but I recently got a humidity controller and now the humidity stays around 80 % any help would greatly be appreciated thank you very much for your time

Please help me diagnose my plants
Please help me diagnose my plants 2
Please help me diagnose my plants 3
Please help me diagnose my plants 4
Please help me diagnose my plants 5
Please help me diagnose my plants 6
Please help me diagnose my plants 7
Please help me diagnose my plants 8
freezeland2

freezeland2

Get the humidity down to around 60 - 65%. At 80% there is very little to no transpiration going on. FFOF is a little hot for young plants like that and it shouldn’t need any amendments for the first 3 - 4 weeks. What is the temps and type of light?

N

natattack665

Get the humidity down to around 60 - 65%. At 80% there is very little to no transpiration going on. FFOF is a little hot for young plants like that and it shouldn’t need any amendments for the first 3 - 4 weeks. What is the temps and type of light?
I have 600w led inside a small grow tent the temps usually stay around 75 to 76° f

N

natattack665

I have 600w led inside a small grow tent the temps usually stay around 75 to 76° f if it's nutrient burn should I just continue to water them with distilled water or should I try using some of this sledgehammer flush to try to get rid of some of the fox farm stuff

freezeland2

freezeland2

If that light is dimmable I’d back off the intensity a little bit. Do you have a light meter? You can download one to your phone if not. Photone is what most of us use that use a light meter app. That plant shouldn’t be getting more than about 10,000 lux at this stage of its life.

N

natattack665

If that light is dimmable I’d back off the intensity a little bit. Do you have a light meter? You can download one to your phone if not. Photone is what most of us use that use a light meter app. That plant shouldn’t be getting more than about 10,000 lux at this stage of its life.
Okay so I downloaded that app and according to my phone it's only getting about 130 lux it's supposed to be 600 watt full spectrum LED it's got two switches on it one for veg and one for flower with blue LEDs for the veg and red for the flower I only have the veg light on right now I bought the kit off Amazon

IMG 20220316 110107520
Screenshot 20220316 110717
Screenshot 20220316 110723
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

How often should I be watering them I have about 15 plants and I have been giving them a little bit less than half a liter of distilled water almost every morning
OK, you're definitely overwatering. Cannabis plants need a lot of oxygen in their soil and watering every day eliminates oxygen from the soil.

Don't water them every day. Water when the pot feels light. That could be every 3-5 days.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Also, don't worry about measuring how much water you give them. Water until ALL the soil is wet, then don't water for several days.

freezeland2

freezeland2

That app allows the user to select the type of light in use. 130 lux can’t be right. My next questions were going to be about watering habits but mystic beat me to the punch, lol.

N

natattack665

Also, don't worry about measuring how much water you give them. Water until ALL the soil is wet, then don't water for several days.
I wasn't measuring the water my water bottle is a half a liter and by the time I missed all 15 plants the water bottles almost basically empty that's why I know how much water I was giving them

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

That's not a 600w light. That is most likely 80w of actual power draw and is complete garbage.

I'm sorry but you wasted your money.

N

natattack665

That app allows the user to select the type of light in use. 130 lux can’t be right. My next questions were going to be about watering habits but mystic beat me to the punch, lol.
Yeah the numbers seemed odd to me too but I tried it on the full spectrum setting the red LED setting and the blue LED setting and they all basically said around the same number I don't know if it's my phone's camera but I have a 48 megapixel quad camera so I don't know why that would be the issue

freezeland2

freezeland2

I wasn't measuring the water my water bottle is a half a liter and by the time I missed all 15 plants the water bottles almost basically empty that's why I know how much water I was giving them
Water when dry and pot is light as a feather. when you do water water thoroughly and to runoff.

WhatsHeDoingToday

WhatsHeDoingToday

Buy yourself a Kill A Watt P3 or similar and plug your light feeds through it. Then you will know exactly how many watts your light is...

Top Bottom