please help me identify my nutrient deficiencies

• Thread starter HelpWanted
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I'm a cheap bitch, no other way to say it. In my world we have room for ONE booster, ONE grow, ONE bloom, ONE 'zyme, a whole lotta organics and microbes. I see a list like that and I imagine someone either mixing up a concoction (like a potion) or trying to use them subsequent to each other and not quite understanding what each thing does.

KISS.

S

Shredder

If money is a factor, I'd put the greatest amount into the soil. That's where it all starts. But it is not sexy, nor does it appeal like a fancy bottle does. If a person had some rabbits, chickens, worms, and grow some comfrey, nettles, and alfalfa, they'd be forever free from the hydro store......shredder

H

HelpWanted

I was told Bio Boost and Boost accelerator compliment eachother. As for the rest of the items, I do not use them all at once, I was simply saying I am familiar with them. Thanks everyone else for the help, they look much better.

M

Mmmmasonite

Looks like you got it figured out to me....lookin good!!! Cheers

M

Mmmmasonite

I was told Bio Boost and Boost accelerator compliment eachother. As for the rest of the items, I do not use them all at once, I was simply saying I am familiar with them. Thanks everyone else for the help, they look much better.

I am not 100% but I thought bio boost was the organic version of boost which is enzyme to extract sugars and help transport them to the bud like Bud XL...BTW..... Bud XL is the same product like a 5th of the price....Anyways...ur plants are lookin good mate....Cheers

T

THegrowshow

Lol aaahhhhh shot Bro this forum shouldn't focus on what's wrong with if plants but what's wrong with your mute schuldue u r using Wattup too many things are you serious

H

HelpWanted

hey thegroshow shut up and learn to f@#king write dip you made no sense

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
This is an example of people who shouldn't smoke weed. You're right, that post makes no sense whatsoever. But it's kinda fun to imagine the person who made it. :giggle

C

culdaria

This is an example of people who shouldn't smoke weed. You're right, that post makes no sense whatsoever. But it's kinda fun to imagine the person who made it. :giggle

:icon_animal26: Ha ha!! Be easy...lol

Top Bottom