• Powdery mildew

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beneficial fungi

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters
justiceman

justiceman

whats a good preventative i could use for PM or any other molds in the future
Best preventatives in my opinion are air circulation within the grow space and air exchange(exhaust) of your grow space. Stagnant air is the bringer of mold. Keeping humidity on the lower end like 50% and below also helps, but humidity alone won't save you if you don't have any air exchange or air circulation. Most of the time if those two things are in check you don't have a thing to worry about.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Damn it! Is that mold i see on that very back leaf in the corner??? It will take 3 hrs to climb back there! 3 hrs later,, damn it was just a shadow.....
Moral...... Dont drive yourself crazy... High rh, low rh, cooler, hotter, etc,,, if you can live in it, the plant can survive too... You may not end up with buds that the lab comes back as the dankest shit in the country, but you will get good smokeable bud, and on your first grow thats all you can ask for!

WIN 20170323 23 36 23 Pro
WIN 20170323 23 37 38 Pro
WIN 20170323 23 37 50 Pro
tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

ok here is what I would do is take out what u think is mold or what ever put it on a plate or something and spray it with peroxide look for bubbles and listen for that fuzz buzzy sound if it does then for sure u got a mold

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

Damn it! Is that mold i see on that very back leaf in the corner??? It will take 3 hrs to climb back there! 3 hrs later,, damn it was just a shadow.....
Moral...... Dont drive yourself crazy... High rh, low rh, cooler, hotter, etc,,, if you can live in it, the plant can survive too... You may not end up with buds that the lab comes back as the dankest shit in the country, but you will get good smokeable bud, and on your first grow thats all you can ask for!

whats up with the pics in the mid with the buds looks super airy???

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

whats up with the pics in the mid with the buds looks super airy???
That is Kray Kray... It is a 60 day auto that was born on Christmas Eve.... It decided it wanted to be diffrent than its sisters.. I harvested her sisters at day 70.. like almost a month ago... She grew to 6' but i supercropped her 3 times, so now she is 4 feet tall and over 4 feet wide. She is starting to thickening up, she just taking her time. She has another 2 months as i just flipped everything in this room a week ago.. So they are starting week 2 flower tonight...
So now you know.....

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

its a 60 day auto that has another 60days?

u do toping and stop on autos???

can I see a close up pic of her?

Tempy

Tempy

ok here is what I would do is take out what u think is mold or what ever put it on a plate or something and spray it with peroxide look for bubbles and listen for that fuzz buzzy sound if it does then for sure u got a mold
I put some Coco and it did make
Fuzzy buzzy sound

IMG 20170325 092139
hermit186

hermit186

All of this and no one said it. I will, you need to stop and do what you will with what you got left.
Then start cleaning. all the sproes are in your entire area. On your clothing and even your dog if ya got one.
Until you get rid of it you will always have it. I kept my humidity at the number that stops it's growth.
I clean everything after a grow even my dog. I use alcohol spray and a bleach spray.
Oh and you have a lot of salt residue in your media.
You might read about plant to plant contact and where the plants respond to it, and how.
I understand about most of this but smoking anything grown with PM.
When your my age you will have a plastic tube around your neck and you will travel as far as the plastic tube will let you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom