PLEASE HELP SOON?!

• Thread starter CFC7143
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CFC7143

CFC7143

What's wrong with my plant I've been feeding it for almost two weeks now every other watering and it has all be good up until today might anyone know what this is?
Please help soon
Please help soon 2
Please help soon 3
Please help soon 4
Please help soon 5
Please help soon 6
Please help soon 7
Please help soon 8
Please help soon 9
Please help soon 10

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Please tell us about the grow set up , indoor , outdoor, lights , tent size ,Nutes . It’s better to see and read the whole pitcher .

CFC7143

CFC7143

I have a 3*3*6 tent with one 260w full spectrum and one 65w full spectrum LED Im using a soil mixture of 50/50 FFOF and ffhf. And I'm using the foxfarm trio for nutrients

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I see the biggest mistake. In one of the pictures your plants are outside. Are you putting the outdoor plants inside the tent? That’s how I brought a big pest issue into my tent. Looks like something is chomping on your leafs. Check the underside with magnifying glass for mites or different signs of pests.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I have a 3*3*6 tent with one 260w full spectrum and one 65w full spectrum LED Im using a soil mixture of 50/50 FFOF and ffhf. And I'm using the foxfarm trio for nutrients
How strong are you feeding it?

As directed on the label?

Are you checking PPM & pH?

Are you getting and checking runoff?

20200507 160926

Edit: agree with burnzy, never put indoor plants outside

CFC7143

CFC7143

Yes I am feeding half-strength of what the feeding guide says

CFC7143

CFC7143

I see the biggest mistake. In one of the pictures your plants are outside. Are you putting the outdoor plants inside the tent? That’s how I brought a big pest issue into my tent. Looks like something is chomping on your leafs. Check the underside with magnifying glass for mites or different signs of pests.
I've already checked thoroughly for any type of pests I did not find any

MountainRoad

MountainRoad

I'm a noob so keep that in mind. But I had the same look on some of my leaves the first couple of weeks.

You said you're using half strength Fox feeding schedule. That's probably too strong. I am using Fox Farm trio also. I'm doing it in coco. I would feed 1/4. The feeding schedule is just the ratios of nutes. Fill a gallon jug with water and the nutes using their recommended amounts. Then fill your watering bottle 1/4 to 1/3 with the nute water and then the rest with just water. Then ph the bottle.

I just got a EC meter yesterday and had been feeding the plants 1/2 nutes (late veg), the EC Reading came out to 1600 with a starting point of 150 for the water (spring water)

So I lowered that to get about mid 1400s, I'm in late veg.

All my leaf problems cleared up when I did less nutes, supplemented with calmag @ 5ml/gal (I'm in coco) and PH'd around 6.2.

MountainRoad

MountainRoad

Of course affected leaves won't clear up. Spots are there to stay. Although I have noticed leaf color (light green to dark green) can change on old leaves.

CFC7143

CFC7143

I'm am going to buy a pH meter does anyone have a link for buying one online that is trusted and good quality but not crazy expensive haha I'm willing to pay a good price for one that works just don't need the top of the line one yet. Also I'm pretty sure I used water from my tap that wasent ph'd and I'm also going to knock the nutes down to 1/4 to see how that works and also go buy some calmag. Now with call mag can you add too much or too little?
IMG 20200508 191050690
IMG 20200508 152658461
IMG 20200508 152320914 HDR

weedtech

weedtech

Supporter
Those chunks of missing chlorophyll would have me looking for spider mites.

CFC7143

CFC7143

I'm a noob so keep that in mind. But I had the same look on some of my leaves the first couple of weeks.

You said you're using half strength Fox feeding schedule. That's probably too strong. I am using Fox Farm trio also. I'm doing it in coco. I would feed 1/4. The feeding schedule is just the ratios of nutes. Fill a gallon jug with water and the nutes using their recommended amounts. Then fill your watering bottle 1/4 to 1/3 with the nute water and then the rest with just water. Then ph the bottle.

I just got a EC meter yesterday and had been feeding the plants 1/2 nutes (late veg), the EC Reading came out to 1600 with a starting point of 150 for the water (spring water)

So I lowered that to get about mid 1400s, I'm in late veg.

All my leaf problems cleared up when I did less nutes, supplemented with calmag @ 5ml/gal (I'm in coco) and PH'd around 6.2.
And also I'm only growing two plants in the tent at a time, and I was wondering I've topped each plant once and am doing LST. How many tops do you suggest I maintain to where I would be able to manage them in this 3×3×5 1/2 tent ? I was thinking 10 tops per plant possibly less? And if I have the desired amount of tops on each plant should I start picking off any new tops growing in the nodes?

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Yes you can add to much cal mag you must be careful with all Nutes and add on you use . Ph meter you can spend 15 bucks and be good or spend 150 bucks to get nothing much more than the cheap one .

CFC7143

CFC7143

Those chunks of missing chlorophyll would have me looking for spider mites.
It's just the lights I have one more white orange light and one blurple light it doesn't look patchy like that in natural light. Sorry I need to get use to putting the girls under natrual light when I take pics. It was suggested to me to check for spider mites when I originally posted this and I confirmed there aren't any.

Latest posts

Top Bottom