PLEASE HELP SOON?!

• Thread starter CFC7143
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CFC7143

CFC7143

Yes you can add to much cal mag you must be careful with all Nutes and add on you use . Ph meter you can spend 15 bucks and be good or spend 150 bucks to get nothing much more than the cheap one .
Where can I buy one for around 50$?

CFC7143

CFC7143

Yes you can add to much cal mag you must be careful with all Nutes and add on you use . Ph meter you can spend 15 bucks and be good or spend 150 bucks to get nothing much more than the cheap one .
Do you think this bundle with suffice?
Screenshot 20200508 193711

threatco

threatco

Awsome thank for the help dude! Much appritiated

Basically the cheap ones you have to be careful not to get the whole thing wet, don't drop in the bucket or let it sit in a puddle. Don't dip it too deeply.

The expensive ones don't have that problem. at 1/5th the cost it seems like a clear choice for non-commercial use.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Where can I buy one for around 50$?
Type in on amazon or eBay hydroponic PH meters . I bet you find what you want . At work we buy the box of 15 buck ones not so bad if you drop it just get another one ...

CFC7143

CFC7143

this is kind of off subject but years ago I attempted to grow a few plants but I was young and I just didn't have the resources so I didn't really follow through with the entire grow to harvest but during that time I used grasscity forums and everyone seemed to be super helpful insightful but since I started growing recently again I made a username on both grasscity forums and here and I must say grasscity has changed significantly people on this forum are much more nice and respectful and responsive than grasscity it seems like on grasscity most people on there to solely criticize people and talk s*** hahabut everyone on here has been super nice and friendly and helpful I appreciate itbut everyone on here has been super nice and friendly and helpful I appreciate it a lot

threatco

threatco

this is kind of off subject but years ago I attempted to grow a few plants but I was young and I just didn't have the resources so I didn't really follow through with the entire grow to harvest but during that time I used grasscity forums and everyone seemed to be super helpful insightful but since I started growing recently again I made a username on both grasscity forums and here and I must say grasscity has changed significantly people on this forum are much more nice and respectful and responsive than grasscity it seems like on grasscity most people on there to solely criticize people and talk s*** hahabut everyone on here has been super nice and friendly and helpful I appreciate itbut everyone on here has been super nice and friendly and helpful I appreciate it a lot

Same here. When I was a teen I grew on extreme budget indoors. I spent a tonne of time on cannabisculture forums learning and getting help. But that was almost 2 decades ago now. Coming back to the scene it's a big help finding the right online community.

weedtech

weedtech

Supporter
Somehow - I think most of us that like to hang out here get the karma of it and the admins stay on top of that negative sort of interaction.

Weed for Adults. Welcome to the Farm. The subject is expansive and there is much to learn beyond just growing to flower.

MountainRoad

MountainRoad

And also I'm only growing two plants in the tent at a time, and I was wondering I've topped each plant once and am doing LST. How many tops do you suggest I maintain to where I would be able to manage them in this 3×3×5 1/2 tent ? I was thinking 10 tops per plant possibly less? And if I have the desired amount of tops on each plant should I start picking off any new tops growing in the nodes?

Sorry, I'm way too new at this to offer any advice on topping. I haven't done any topping except the one I accidently did today when I was performing LST and accidently broke my main stem :( If I had known I was going to do this I would have experimented with topping 3 weeks ago.

CFC7143

CFC7143

Basically the cheap ones you have to be careful not to get the whole thing wet, don't drop in the bucket or let it sit in a puddle. Don't dip it too deeply.

The expensive ones don't have that problem. at 1/5th the cost it seems like a clear choice for non-commercial use.
Also should I buy a PPM tester?
Type in on amazon or eBay hydroponic PH meters . I bet you find what you want . At work we buy the box of 15 buck ones not so bad if you drop it just get another one ...
What exactly is a TDS meter

CFC7143

CFC7143

And I'm sorry for asking so many questions haha but does anyone know of a good cal mag brand I can just order on Amazon?

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
And I'm sorry for asking so many questions haha but does anyone know of a good cal mag brand I can just order on Amazon?
There’s so many of them I use green planet .

weedtech

weedtech

Supporter
I like Botanicare CalMag or SaferGro Biomin Calcium.

The thing to be aware of is what else ( nitrogen ) may be in the form of calcium delivered.

Latest posts

Top Bottom