Please help

• Thread starter Ouflyguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

First photo says female.

Not sure what i'm seeing on the second photo, new branches or balls

Third photo seem to show a ball (male preflower) so if the same same plant, possible hermaphrodite

Not sure what i m seeing on the fourth photo, seem there's some calyx and pistils so female but possibly also new branches or balls not sure.

if you get a few ball (male preflowers) bottom of the canopy the first few weeks of flowering that's not the end of the world, i have this happening rather often with a few phenotypes per batch of seeds, just keep a watchfull eye and touch them with you finger and unilke female preflowers, male preflowers will fall easily from the plant

7698676 balls

Last edited:
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
First photo says female.

Not sure what i'm seeing on the second photo, new branches or balls

Third photo seem to show a ball (male preflower) so if the same same plant, possible hermaphrodite

Not sure what i m seeing on the fourth photo, seem there some calyx and pistil so female but possibly also new branches or balls not sure.

if you get a few ball (male preflowers) bottom of the canopy the first few weeks of flowering that's not the end of the world, i have this happening rather often with a few phenotypes per batch of seeds, just keep a watchfull eye and touch them with you finger and unilke female preflowers, male preflowers will fall easily from the plant

View attachment 2090953
Commonly referred to as crab claws. No good.

O

Ouflyguy

thanks for the advice. this is my first time so i have kept going back and forth i thought it was male then female. Now i think it has to be a herm!

Top Bottom