Please Help

• Thread starter Kurtis244
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kurtis244

I have a 3 week old plant and its leafs are getting crisp and yellowish light green on the edges of the plant. It's a mammoth strain. It's grow medium is ocean forest fox farm with g2 grow stones in a 3 gallon pot. It had one dose of nutes and ph'd water the rest of its life 6.5 . The temp in the room is around 76. It's under a 600w MH. It's has been sprayed for pest almost every other day with captain jacks. Can some one tell me what's wrong with it?
Please help
Please help 2

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Probably all that spraying your doing. What exactly are you spraying for?
20150723 092242

I sprayed neem oil mixed with dr.bronners and water for two days and this plant had black edges... Stopped as soon as i was sure the mites were gone.

How close is your fan to that plant? Could be fan burn.

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

What soil are you using? Nutrients? How often? How much? Are you measuring ph or ppms? This could be a ph issue or even nutrient burn...

K

Kurtis244

My plant has had only one real dose of nutes and it was general hydroponics. Grow- tbsp, micro-tbsp, bloom-tbsp in a gallon of coal filtered water. Ph'd at 6.5. It's grow medium is ocean forest fox farm with g2 grow stones in a 3 gallon pot.

M

mole83

Whats humidity like?

If you have very low humidity it could be struggling with too much transpiration as it will have small root structure still and possibly made worse by a fan.

Top Bottom