Please recommend 2 early finishing strains...

• Thread starter JH420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tolpan

Im looking for a phat yeilder and knock out stone. I want the largest heaviest monsters mother nature could produce in the sun for around 41 N. What yall got? Finish by sept or very early oct.

Biggest plants I've grown so far:

Heavy Duity Fruity

Mississippi Madness

Mikado,

but after last years outdoor my number 1 outdoor strain is chemdog dd:rock, only problem would be a rainy september and mold, those have dense buds.

Greets Tolpan

JH420

JH420

but after last years outdoor my number 1 outdoor strain is chemdog dd:rock, only problem would be a rainy september and mold, those have dense buds.

Greets Tolpan

How do you think the chemdog dd (rez?) would fare at 44N? Would she finish by the end of Sept?

S

Skunkenstein

One of the earliest,heavy yielding, outdoor plants that I have personally grown with great success is a strain called 'Donkey Dick' from West Coast seed co.You can find it on Legends or Hemp Depot websites.I had to do alot of research over the years to find out specifics on lineage.What I came up with, from several sources, is Mighty might/Northern lights.This strain is really a Diamond in the rough.Does'nt get much press,but it's a stellar early producer,powerhouse stone and has the added bonus of Being a fairly Low Odor plant!I believe thats the Northern lights influence shining through. I would not try this indoors though..this plant grows really fast and can get really tall if not topped...I've tried..haha!!

JH420

JH420

Thanks for all the great suggestions everyone! I've decided on Mikado and Durban.

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

Time to find me some Mikado! :mmm

http://www.drchronic.com/products.asp?category=Willy+jack+seeds

about half way down the page. I can't seem to find the original mikado from federation seeds anywhere. They went out of business and this was the next best thing I could find. I ordred some from this company, they're legit. I did an open pollination of JOTI big bud with the mikado males.

Another fast one outdoor is mighty might. Durban is supposed to be pretty quick as well.

H

Hodgegrown

Thanks for all the great suggestions everyone! I've decided on Mikado and Durban.

Would hold off on the Durban, grew it outside last year and it finished in late Oct. Grew a strain this year call Medijuana (amsterdam seeds) and she finished early Sept (topped) to mid Sept, rest of plant. She yielded 3 and 1 quarter lbs and is a wicked high. Hopes this helps?

G

gudkarma

ata tundra from seedsman is very fast @ 45 to 50 days.

advertised by seedsman as having 19% thc

pure indica cross (f1)

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

ata tundra from seedsman is very fast @ 45 to 50 days.

advertised by seedsman as having 19% thc

pure indica cross (f1)

I'm having a freind pop that for me as we speak! It should do well in a mountain greenhouse. i'll post a grow report

G

gudkarma

i had outstanding germ rates with ata tundra.

from the breeder's pack to soil in a few days.

fast growing... easy to maintain... a pleasure to grow.

A tundra ii
S

sonaro

I know this thread is from '08 but I was wondering the same thing. After a fairly successful first season, I'm already looking ahead to next year. I'm looking for strains that finish by the first week of October. Temperature wise, I was good, but it is very rainy in the fall and had some issues with mold.

I grew a bunch of random strains, but by far my best one was Ceres Purple. Even though it didn't turn purple, it finished the last week of Sept and the smoke was amazing! Definitely going to add it to the list for next year.

Right now, I'm looking into a few others:
Barney's Farm-LSD
Reserva Privada-Sweet Timer
DNA-LA Confidential
Sweet Seeds-Sweet Poison
Sagarmatha-California Trainwreck
Sensi-Big Bud

Along with a few others. There a some I'm interested in from Female Seeds, but I haven't heard too much about that breeder. Any thoughts?

S

Silica

I will add a few, ive been searching the net grow reports for many 7 weeks strains. Also grown quite a few some were not some were-but these are often around 7 weeks-

Apollo 11. i think joey has them but might not be 7 weeks still but i know they used to be. Im hoping they are i just ordered some.
Not sure if spice brothers still sell apollo 11.
Res might too. my experience with this one is take em at 50 days sometimes less.

Dynamite (next gen- some phenos are around 42 days. others go for 9 weeks but have heard good smoke reports of
this strain taken at 42 days.

I want to cross these two above.

Might try ata tundra

Timewarp from next generation, supposed to be 7 weeks.
I just odered some.

Diablo from next gen

C4 from chimera, imo more like 55- 60 days but some report less.

White indica from Ceres, it says 45-55. cant find any grow reports though.

I also ordered killer queen, more like 9 weeks but im hoping that will be my DANK and the others fast .. Some say you can take killer queen sooner though

S

Silica

Wheres a good place to arder seedsman strains (atu tundra) that have stealthy shipping and are legit?

S

sonaro

Wheres a good place to arder seedsman strains (atu tundra) that have stealthy shipping and are legit?

Attitude carries it. IMO they are by far the best seedbank on the internet. I'm 4 for 4 with them over the past year. They have a few different stealth shipping options for an extra fee, but I haven't used it. I just get the DVD case to help keep them from getting crushed. They also have freebies with every order depending on how much you spend. They also have monthly promotions (usually the 1st weekend of the month) where they throw in even more free seed. If I'm not in a hurry I usually wait for the promotion weekend to order. Here'e the link: ATA Tundra

There are a few more strains I've been researching are are suppose to finish early

Barneys-Night Shade
Barneys-Violator Kush
Barneys-Vanilla Kush
Barneys-Pineapple Chunk
Barneys-Amnesia Lemon
Reserva Privada-Headband (Sour Kush)
Reserva Privada-Purple Wreck
DNA-Chocolope (DNA recommendation)
DNA-Recon (DNA recommendation)
TH Seeds-Burmese Kush
TH Seeds-A-Train
Magus-Biddy Early
Dinafem-Blue Hash
Dinafem-California Hash Plant
Dinafem-Critical +
Dinafem-Powerkush

Has anyone ever grown or has any opinions about any of these strains? There are so many good ones it's hard to decide. Last year I took a gamble with genetics and I feel it hurt me in the end, so for next year I want to start planning early and make more informed decisions on which strains I use.

S

Silica

Burmese kush has some very BAD reveiws. i did a search on that one and many reports said it turned out more like mexican shwag and didnty finish after 13 weeks etc.

S

Silica

Also the attitude dont deliver to Oz anymore im afraid. Ill go straight from seedsman website i think

S

shavits

Try the DNA Genetics Cataract Kush! Its bomb and should finish early outdoors! Also most indica dominant strains will finish early! Hindu kush. querkle. and a bunch more do well!

Top Bottom