PLEASE SIGN AND SEND TO THE DOH BEFORE DEC 1st

• Thread starter MediMary
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MediMary

The NM Department of Health medical cannabis program is currently accepting feedback until Dec 1st on changes the patients would like to see in the program(More:weed-sign:), these are some changes I would like to see and I think have a realistic chance of being approved.

If you have something you would like to add post it up in here to be included in this feedback, or include it in your letter to the DOH privately.

Lets keep this on topic, if you don't have feedback or recommendations to help improve the program, please don't post up in here.
:headbang

Print out a copy, sign it(include your medical mj id number) and mail to the DOH yourself, either through email, or good ol snail mail.

I (insert name) am a patient of the New Mexico Medical Cannabis Program(id number), as the Department is currently accepting feedback, I would like to see the following changes made.

Change the plant definition so "Mature" means a female in flower, also increase the number of mature female plants allowble by the patient to six(6).

Patients should be allowed up to twenty-four (24) ounces so that seasonal outdoor patient growers can harvest and keep enough medicine for a year, as cannabis only flowers one time in late fall when grown outside.

Patients who harvest and excess cannabis should be able to give away their excess at no cost to other patients, or they should turn over there excess cannabis to the already approved medical providers licensed by the state. If the product is free from all contaminates, the producer can give the cannabis away at no charge to indigent patients.

Medical Cannabis Program
1190 St. Francis Dr. Suite S1310
Santa Fe, NM 87502

[email protected]

M

MediMary

Yeah some troll was trying to convince everyone not to bother sending feedback to the DOH. Although I heard on the grapevine Our Voices have been heard and things are being shifted around for the better for us!!!:party0042:

Top Bottom