Please tell me these are just starting to flower

• Thread starter thirdeyeclyde
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thirdeyeclyde

thirdeyeclyde

Im really hoping this one didn't Hermie out and that it's just swollen and starting to flower someone tell me what they think I've pressed but felt no seeds.

Please tell me these are just starting to flower
Please tell me these are just starting to flower 2
Please tell me these are just starting to flower 3
thirdeyeclyde

thirdeyeclyde

Cuz those look like sacs but I'm no expert.
They do and they popped up today. That one hasn't been growing much I'm assuming a root problem from over watered soil. I have it plant right next to my corn so it's probably stressed tf out. Once I get a confirmation from someone that it's hermied and not flowering I'ma pull it.

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
I dont see where it's flowering. Looks like sacs only to me. But like I said no expert. 😂 good luck man I hope I'm wrong

thirdeyeclyde

thirdeyeclyde

I dont see where it's flowering. Looks like sacs only to me. But like I said no expert. 😂 good luck man I hope I'm wrong
Probably gonna rip it out the more I look at it the more I see sacs so gonna make my own call on this one. Owe well I got 5 good healthy females anyway 😁🤣 just around the corner from flowering.

GanjaJack

GanjaJack

Ok, when outdoors, and if you're in the right location???

I let a male go in my garden last year, it grew to about 8 feet tall, had BEAUTIFUL male Kolas all over it...

And everytime I looked, it had about 30-40 bees on it. I have a video if you'd care to take a look. It was kind of neat to me, to see all those bees.

It makes me want to get some males going next year and put them next to my bee hives.

Ohh, an interesting little fact in case you didn't know........ Male plants can never hermaphrodite.

Only females can do that.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Ok, when outdoors, and if you're in the right location???

I let a male go in my garden last year, it grew to about 8 feet tall, had BEAUTIFUL male Kolas all over it...

And everytime I looked, it had about 30-40 bees on it. I have a video if you'd care to take a look. It was kind of neat to me, to see all those bees.

It makes me want to get some males going next year and put them next to my bee hives.

Ohh, an interesting little fact in case you didn't know........ Male plants can never hermaphrodite.

Only females can do that.
I’d like to see that video!

GanjaJack

GanjaJack

I’d like to see that video!

That should do it....
----------------------------------------

Ok that video is terrible.... apparently when I shared it from my video feed it shrunk the picture so you can't see the bees...

HOWEVER, if you go to my actual video feed thingy where i keep the rest of my pictures.... You can see the video.

Top Bottom