Plum Princess - Post your Plum runs lets compare

• Thread starter Budders
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Budders

I popped all ten 36 hours ago, 5 germed so far now their in root riot (not rapid root) cubes, waiting on other ladies to germ.

(cubes with green wire have germinated seed in them)

Plum princess   post your plum runs lets compare
Plum princess   post your plum runs lets compare 2
Plum princess   post your plum runs lets compare 3
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
sup man im along for the ride bro. i got 3 started i was originally gonna pop all 20 and find that special plant. but i have to many seedlings going right now. i still started 3 just cuz i'm dying to see whats in here.

Plum
E

EACH1TEACH1

cant believe i missed the plum princess. its alright though, all the others sound great also. i hope those go good for you guys. i will keep my eye on your progress.

2DogWalker

Can't wait to see some purples coming out :) Good luck for everyone on the Plums (im still anxiously awaiting my chem romance) Good luck Mr. Budders you know Im here for the show.....

2Dog

B

Budders

100% Germination

All plums germed (nice seeds logic!), 9 are in root riot now, waiting on last one to get a better tail tonight then she's in and we're off to the races. You can see the first few starting to pop their heads out...

:character0029:

DSC00156
DSC00158
DSC00160
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
just took cuts last night. all love similar in structure i think the urkle is really dom in these. i have one that's smaller then the rest without alot of branching, one thats in the middle with decent branching, then the last one is a sheer beauty as far as growth and plant structure goes. I sure hope shes a good smoke cuz im thinking shes my keeper out of these 3 and the one i will be looking for when i pop the next seeds. if these clones root in time i will have my buddy stick the seed plants into flower on the 20th and snap soem pics.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
still no roots yet on the clones. didnt flip the room yet so still got time hoping to get these in this run.

PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

Growmaster hooked me up wit my first set of cutts way back in the day, bubba og and erkle.......Loved the taste of erkle , but growing it was a nightmare...So slow in veg LOL yeiled horrendously bad

These seem vigorous in veg from the chem added in,,,,,,,Hope so threw 11 in rapid rooters last night

K

Karma Genetics

candy berry bubblgum. The smells on this one a great, makes your mouth water, fruity candy sweet, Lets see if she brings it over on the smoke in a few weeks.

PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

twist has me worried,,,,,usually only time i wont finish a thread is if they turned hermie on me

Top Bottom