Plumber's First Coco Grow

• Thread starter PlumberSoCal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

I get this plastic foam pipe sleeve with just about every water heater I buy.
20200117 172256

20200117 172315

So of course I put in a 1" rockwool plug and figure I could cut bottles to fit. The wife askes why not glue a bunch together and float in the tubs. Brilliant!

I got an air pump that should run a dozen airstones. I'm guessing I'll be cutting a few hundred of these this weekend. Still need to move the tubs up to the greenhouse after levelling off the area and placing pallets.

Buds starting to stack.

20200117 154829

About time.

Clipped the males and the small female on the swing set. I'm gonna need some smoke pretty soon so that little one and some lower branches of the large ones will get me through.

Wife and I discussed moving to Tennessee again. Hoping to put the house up for sale next January and plan the move April-June. Yes their laws suck but times are changing so it shouldn't be much longer plus we'll be looking at 20+ acres. 61 years in sunny so cal and I can't wait to escape.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I get this plastic foam pipe sleeve with just about every water heater I buy.View attachment 931041
View attachment 931042
So of course I put in a 1" rockwool plug and figure I could cut bottles to fit. The wife askes why not glue a bunch together and float in the tubs. Brilliant!

I got an air pump that should run a dozen airstones. I'm guessing I'll be cutting a few hundred of these this weekend. Still need to move the tubs up to the greenhouse after levelling off the area and placing pallets.

Buds starting to stack.

View attachment 931065
About time.

Clipped the males and the small female on the swing set. I'm gonna need some smoke pretty soon so that little one and some lower branches of the large ones will get me through.

Wife and I discussed moving to Tennessee again. Hoping to put the house up for sale next January and plan the move April-June. Yes their laws suck but times are changing so it shouldn't be much longer plus we'll be looking at 20+ acres. 61 years in sunny so cal and I can't wait to escape.
Good luck in your move! I can't wait to move back to New Hampshire! I'm in Mass so enough said:

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I get this plastic foam pipe sleeve with just about every water heater I buy.View attachment 931041
View attachment 931042

Buds starting to stack.

View attachment 931065
About time.

Congrats and good luck with the move. It's not easy to uproot and relocate, I know it's coming for me at some point and it's not something I look forward to. 20 acres sounds awesome, that's the dream someday, to have an acreage.

Moshmen

Moshmen

View attachment 931042

Buds starting to stack.

View attachment 931065
About time.

Almost moved there myself but landed in the sunshine state, there’s so much beautiful country up there! Big change from SoCal for sure once you get there I bet ya ask urself why it took so long? Lol

basscaptain

basscaptain

View attachment 931042

Buds starting to stack.

View attachment 931065
About time.

on the news the other day ...They want to make it legal here ....... there looking for the $$$$ (I would say in 2 yrs..... from the sound of it.....

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

on the news the other day ...They want to make it legal here ....... there looking for the $$$$ (I would say in 2 yrs..... from the sound of it.....
If it happens early next year we won't be moving until mid year. Last night we were both looking at 20-30 acre lots in Bell Buckle, Shelbyville and a couple other small towns in the Murfreesboro area.

We need a city of 100K+ (Murfreesboro is 150K) to run a plumbing business but want to live in the sticks.

Our first year I won't have a grow as I'll be too busy getting the business going and working on the house. We're looking for a fixer uper to save on the cost and there's little we can't do ourselves so 2022 would be my first full spring/summer and I should have a greenhouse and of course I can comando grow on 20+ acres.

This has been a dream of ours for years and hopefully we can make it happen. I'd like to be able to fish and hunt on my own land or at least be able to go hunting near where we live.

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Sunday morning update

GDP's planted Nov 24, greenhouse w/LED (4 9 watt/2700K bulbs diffuser removed) 1 gal fabric pots in coco, MasterBlend nutes watered between 1-4 x's a day as my schedule allows.
20200119 090346

If I had the time today I'd add some lights including a 200w MH. They're doing well so it's not a priority. It's on the to do list as I plan to start planting again on the 25th.

6 of these 7
20200119 091107

Were planted Sept 25 and flipped Nov 1.

These 4 were planted Aug 25
20200119 095113
20200119 095102
20200119 095054
20200119 095531

Flipped on Nov 1. 2 wk stretch about 9 wks in flower. Buds are stacking and swelling. 2-3 wks to go.

Full strength MasterBlend tomato and Magnesium Sulfate and lowered the calcium to half strength. Seems to be working.

Got a full day of work on the Honey Do list. Gonna be one of those Sundays.

Happy Growing!

707finisher

707finisher

If it happens early next year we won't be moving until mid year. Last night we were both looking at 20-30 acre lots in Bell Buckle, Shelbyville and a couple other small towns in the Murfreesboro area.

We need a city of 100K+ (Murfreesboro is 150K) to run a plumbing business but want to live in the sticks.

Our first year I won't have a grow as I'll be too busy getting the business going and working on the house. We're looking for a fixer uper to save on the cost and there's little we can't do ourselves so 2022 would be my first full spring/summer and I should have a greenhouse and of course I can comando grow on 20+ acres.

This has been a dream of ours for years and hopefully we can make it happen. I'd like to be able to fish and hunt on my own land or at least be able to go hunting near where we live.
Hell yeah man that’s the dream!!

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Hell yeah man that’s the dream!!
We still owe about 80k here and it's worth over 500k. We also own my wife's mom's house worth about the same and owe about the same that we rent out. We'll keep the rental for income (about $1300 a month profit). We're thinking of purchasing a fixer upper in Murfreesboro, fix it up and flip it. Not much we can't do and we could live in it until we sell it while purchasing and starting the next one. 3-4 years of that and we could buy our home/property and make it just how we want and retire. Maybe foster care a half dozen kids. We've got a year to research and we can always fall back on plumbing if need be but I think we can do this and make more $. Dreams are awesome! Making them come true is even better.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

We still owe about 80k here and it's worth over 500k. We also own my wife's mom's house worth about the same and owe about the same that we rent out. We'll keep the rental for income (about $1300 a month profit). We're thinking of purchasing a fixer upper in Murfreesboro, fix it up and flip it. Not much we can't do and we could live in it until we sell it while purchasing and starting the next one. 3-4 years of that and we could buy our home/property and make it just how we want and retire. Maybe foster care a half dozen kids. We've got a year to research and we can always fall back on plumbing if need be but I think we can do this and make more $. Dreams are awesome! Making them come true is even better.
never stop dreaming
never stop quiting
both words to live by

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I've been looking at that site for a couple years now. It's one of the better ones but now were looking at forclousers in town just to get some ideas of cost. We'll wait until after the move and we get settled in a rental before we get serious.
we have done the same on last 2 houses,i live in them while i fix um,the last house i did we bought in the city for 53 thousand,a hud home ,i lived in it for 5 years as agreed and completly remoldled it,sold it for 125 k five years after that,the current home we paid 225 thousand,after im done with it and hopefully we move to colorado it will sell for 750 thousand or better,it is a foreclosure and sitting on 2.5 acres land in a area were the least home you pay for is starting right at 750k and go as high as 2 mil,how this happens living on a damn rock ,i dont know but does,when i started working on house had neighbors,after 6 months they put there house up for sale,the damn house literally sits in a damn ditch,i figure i get me a gorrila grow going on now,no one buy that damn house especailly for 750 thousand,so im cooking or trying to get some medicine grown,just want to grow one more tree before i leave earth right,damn rabbit got first 2 plants,both times,so built wire and barrier around the spot ,to keep all critters out,i thought,so i had a great little plant going out there about 3 ft tall vegging of course,go to feed the damn thing guess what ,damn tree limb fell on it,so the hell with it i say,no shit 2 weeks later that freaking house sold and the dude first thing comes in and starts cutting damn near all the trees out hahahah,now there is some luck right.
so if they can get 750 k for a ditch house ,im sure to get a mil for one sitting dead nut on a rock hahahah.this will be the third house ive done like this if health will let me

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

we have done the same on last 2 houses,i live in them while i fix um,the last house i did we bought in the city for 53 thousand,a hud home ,i lived in it for 5 years as agreed and completly remoldled it,sold it for 125 k five years after that,the current home we paid 225 thousand,after im done with it and hopefully we move to colorado it will sell for 750 thousand or better,it is a foreclosure and sitting on 2.5 acres land in a area were the least home you pay for is starting right at 750k and go as high as 2 mil,how this happens living on a damn rock ,i dont know but does,when i started working on house had neighbors,after 6 months they put there house up for sale,the damn house literally sits in a damn ditch,i figure i get me a gorrila grow going on now,no one buy that damn house especailly for 750 thousand,so im cooking or trying to get some medicine grown,just want to grow one more tree before i leave earth right,damn rabbit got first 2 plants,both times,so built wire and barrier around the spot ,to keep all critters out,i thought,so i had a great little plant going out there about 3 ft tall vegging of course,go to feed the damn thing guess what ,damn tree limb fell on it,so the hell with it i say,no shit 2 weeks later that freaking house sold and the dude first thing comes in and starts cutting damn near all the trees out hahahah,now there is some luck right.
so if they can get 750 k for a ditch house ,im sure to get a mil for one sitting dead nut on a rock hahahah.this will be the third house ive done like this if health will let me
I'm tired of slowly killing myself making a living. Time to put all my experience together and fix houses to sell and make real money so we can retire.

I can do 6 days a week 10-12 hr days and do 3 a year. 25-50k plus profit on each is more than doable. 3-4 years of that and we'd be set.

I can always visit a legal state and buy what I need until we're settled.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I'm tired of slowly killing myself making a living. Time to put all my experience together and fix houses to sell and make real money so we can retire.

I can do 6 days a week 10-12 hr days and do 3 a year. 25-50k plus profit on each is more than doable. 3-4 years of that and we'd be set.

I can always visit a legal state and buy what I need until we're settled.
keep this in mind ,at least it works for me,most folks when they buy a house ,the very first thing they do is start replaceing shit and putting what they wont in there,so as i found that make a good bank at end of day is dont up date the house,i rebuild what is orignally there,if it needs new sheet rock put it in,new shower stall put it in,but not to todays code,keep every thing old as the house is,this last house we paid 53 k,i put 5 thousand of my own money into rebuilding what was there and sold a 1980 house for pretty much 2/3rds more than what i paid,and on top that lived in it for the 5 yrs required,when i handed the keys over the house was straight out 1980 all the way ,but new,there isnt any jury rigging,im not about having someones kid fall threw a floor,all my shit is tight,that 5 k went on materials and there was plenty of labor involved,but the folks walked in smell of fresh paint and carpet ,no crack in walls every thing completlty gone threw ,with a portfolio of the constrution also there was no attempt to even try to get a lower price,no shit.
let them come in and put them fancy knobs and bars and fancy shit in even tile,remember the old stick on tile,sold house with it,5 k and banked another roll that paid for half this house we at now

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Been wondering just how tall some if these plants have gotten.
20200120 160557

Just under 6' in 1 gal pots.

Got 3 of 'em.
20200120 160654

This coco with MasterBlend really works. The more you water the better it grows. This honestly couldn't be easier.

20200120 160406
Top Bottom