Plumber's First Coco Grow

• Thread starter PlumberSoCal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I hear ya man, I don't want to make fun of your problem I was just razzing you. I make so many fk ups when I smoke these days, I just figured everyone else does the same. Like pulling out my 3 nutes brown, green and pink I feed em brown then mix it in then I feed em pink and mix it in then I go wtf have I done and end up putting in more pink instead of green and double dosing the poor things with too many of 1 nute and none of another. I blame that on old age too but the real problem is good smoke. lol
thats just it every time i drop a solo cup they all made it this time,thats why i was transplanting,i figure not dropping this time,so planted seed in a 3 gal done,then this doctor stuff popped up and decided if mama got to take care of them for a few days 1 gal pots be better,well hell there all in 1 gal pots now hahahah,i done told mam if something happens and she want s to finish the grow for my youngest boy all you cats would help her out

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

nah for some reason mornings and evenings my hands dont want to work,especially before bed,maybe this operation take care of that,im not going to know how to act with clean arteries hahaah,might be a young buck afterwards hahaha
Yup no disrespect meant here... But was a humorous. I know how it goes with my back a couple times I have been walking down the stairs and get that electric jolt up my spine and down my leg that fucking freezes me and I end up rolling down the stairs.... The very first thing I do when something like this happens to this day is look around to see if anybody saw. Then the pain kicks in and I access the damage lol.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Yup no disrespect meant here... But was a humorous. I know how it goes with my back a couple times I have been walking down the stairs and get that electric jolt up my spine and down my leg that fucking freezes me and I end up rolling down the stairs.... The very first thing I do when something like this happens to this day is look around to see if anybody saw. Then the pain kicks in and I access the damage lol.
hahahah im not the only one ,hahahmine does the same bro,it just goes limp as i go down,did it not long ago in home depot,pushing a buggy with 10 16ft 2x8 on it and on the floor i went,looked up and swear eveyone in store ran over to help,embarassed as hell thank every one got up and got first in line service hahaha at least you get a warning,mine is the sun usally ,bright side like i said other day,as long as i can walk no operations,it only happens a couple times a year,so all good,hoping this operation on arteries stops the dizziness and choppers over the head noise,it would be nice,im really pumped to get it done for some reason

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I got that electric jolt down my legs from my hips being fked. I'd wake up screaming if I just twitched, from sound asleep to #10 pain instantly thats when I was on hydromorphone and fentanyl . I get up smoke a bong load or 2 and the pain was gone. It didn't last long,like 20 minutes or so but the relief was almost instant and the fking governments say medical benefit's are minimal at best. Fk em I know what it did and to say the information is anecdotal and unreliable is just more government BS.

I had one hip done 5 years ago then other 2 years ago and I'm now human again, no more wheel chair or double canes. I feel better now than I did 17 years ago when my Drs. said I needed new hips. took them 12 years to get around to replace the 1st one. Free medical here in Canada but man there's a long waiting list to get things done. They said I fell through the gaps.

basscaptain

basscaptain

As awful as that sounds I agree
Me too,,here's dinner
20191029 192151

Top Bottom