Plumber's First Coco Grow

• Thread starter PlumberSoCal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

☹ that sucks. Fkn price of cow up here is outrageous we don't buy 3 steaks here for $45 very often usually stick to burger from 3-6$ a pound.
huh same here bro,im a hamburger helper eating son bitch hahahah all cattle come from over seas now,cattle raising isnt profitable any more ,chicken come from china i believe.venison hah that lisence for one cost 1 hundred bucks and national forest tag cost 40 with it,when i was hunting about 5 yrs ago,for my stamps fishing and hunting cost me 150 each year,i hunting 40 yrs,now i feed them other than the other way around,quite a calming animal i got to say in that 40 yrs i thought i knew deer,nope ,i lesarn new things daily about the bread and corn eating chumps,mama got a 3 month old baby eating out her hand,little shit just like white bread hahahah,2 bucks 3 doe and one baby we feed by hand,the girls are smelling bad right now and my bucks smell um hadnt been around in a week hahahah,were i live if you dont own over 10 acres you cant hunt them,i have 45 visit every day most days anyway,got 2 doe and 4 babies that dont leave the back yard unless alerted

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Question for you vegans... When I cook a steak my mouth waters uncontrollably.

Does the same thing happen when you cut the grass?

Sorry no disrespect I just couldn't help myself. I literally have panic attacks if I go to long without red meat.. my wife knows say nothing when it's been 5-6 days with no red meat and I say I'm going to get meat (I don't consider chicken meat but I do love it) and come home with a prime rib that costs $100 and eat dam near 3/4 of it in a sitting like a neanderthal. It happens about 2 times a year just enough to remind her when shopping to buy enough red meat for at least every 4th day lol.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter

Sorry no disrespect I just couldn't help myself. I literally have panic attacks if I go to long without red meat.. my wife knows say nothing when it's been 5-6 days with no red meat and I say I'm going to get meat (I don't consider chicken meat but I do love it) and come home with a prime rib that costs $100 and eat dam near 3/4 of it in a sitting like a neanderthal. It happens about 2 times a year just enough to remind her when shopping to buy enough red meat for at least every 4th day lol.

Lol none taken. But man if I had a dime for every time I've heard it...

Seems like ever since I stopped shooting the local deer they are less skittish around me, like they know I'm not gonna eat 'em lol. I realize that sounds delusional, but I'm serious.

These guys are chillin about 20 meters outside my shop at work as I type this. I could walk up to about 5 feet away before they get up and walk away. Never had this kind of luck when I was a hunter haha.
20191028 164650
20191028 164636

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

same here i get grumpy ass hell,first of year i weigh 286 lbs,now im 244,more weight i loose the better my back feels,from 220 to 240 i cant even tell my back and neck are shit hahahah,once i go over oh ya,so rabbit food is fluent in the house,but every day i get a little red meat or it her ass hahahahah.
hamburger meat is my crave,i take it over steak any day,even when i hunted all the venision was ground to hamburger meat and i make my own sausage ,but the trick is clumps oh ya baby make a old man sneak into the skillet while it cooks hahaah mama cant stand it,lmao,this whole diet we both been on is all the veggies we both grew and canned last year,she buy the meat i grow the veggies ,even deal ,other than she lazy as hell soon as she picks about 4 squash ,she gone,just like a flash im stuck with the bottom garden and hers on the top hahahah,she can have that canning ,hahhahahah

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Lol none taken. But man if I had a dime for every time I've heard it...

Seems like ever since I stopped shooting the local deer they are less skittish around me, like they know I'm not gonna eat 'em lol. I realize that sounds delusional, but I'm serious.

These guys are chillin about 20 meters outside my shop at work as I type this. I could walk up to about 5 feet away before they get up and walk away. Never had this kind of luck when I was a hunter haha.View attachment 905457View attachment 905458
Beautiful pics bro

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Beautiful pics bro

Thanks man, I love this time of year. I get the entire golf course to myself in the off season. Just me and the wildlife haha. On any given day I'll have a half dozen deer hangin out, or bald eagles bathing in the puddles, mink running across the fairways, hundreds of Canada geese shitting on the greens... lol, good times.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Thanks man, I love this time of year. I get the entire golf course to myself in the off season. Just me and the wildlife haha. On any given day I'll have a half dozen deer hangin out, or bald eagles bathing in the puddles, mink running across the fairways, hundreds of Canada geese shitting on the greens... lol, good times.
those geese though nice in the fall. Mean fucker in the spring lol. I'm central Canada lots of them here

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

those geese though nice in the fall. Mean fucker in the spring lol. I'm central Canada lots of them here
Geese are mean as hell! Those dear are beautiful. If I lived there they wouldn't be hanging out. I'd have to take one or two a year. Nothing like fresh meat.

Grew up hunting and fishing. First childhood memory is getting into my old man's takle box on a camping trip and getting a few hooks stick in my hand and my grandma removing them. Weren't bad, but I was like 2 1/2, summer of 1960 at lake Casitas in Ojai, ca. Hunting, fishing and growing veggies are part of me at this point and I make a mean bluegill fish taco with home grown shredded purple cabbage.

To each their own. Eating vegan is healthier and if you can do it go for it. Once I suffer that first heart attack we'll see, until then it's cream in my coffee, cheese and milk, BACON! and red meats. Only live once.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Geese are mean as hell! Those dear are beautiful. If I lived there they wouldn't be hanging out. I'd have to take one or two a year. Nothing like fresh meat.

Grew up hunting and fishing. First childhood memory is getting into my old man's takle box on a camping trip and getting a few hooks stick in my hand and my grandma removing them. Weren't bad, but I was like 2 1/2, summer of 1960 at lake Casitas in Ojai, ca. Hunting, fishing and growing veggies are part of me at this point and I make a mean bluegill fish taco with home grown shredded purple cabbage.

To each their own. Eating vegan is healthier and if you can do it go for it. Once I suffer that first heart attack we'll see, until then it's cream in my coffee, cheese and milk, BACON! and red meats. Only live once.
I'm an avid fisherman. Would love to hunt but just never had the chance to get into it but spent plenty of time on farms growing up. I think its important people understand where there food comes from and learn to respect that. The way i see it is if ya can't kill it you shouldn't eat it. It just awakens you to the fact a life was taken for you to eat and you sure respect your food a lot more when you know that. You also know where it came from and how it was processed. I'm not saying that people should only eat what they kill just experience it for that awakening effect. Just my opinion

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Found the reason not to cycle coco nutes. pH was expected to rise, it's 6.3 which isn't concerning but PPM is 731.

And what's worse I'm seeing a few weird leaf veins developing.
20191028 194741

20191028 194835

Only a couple plants and a few leaves but need to fix it before any real damage is done.

So that experiment has ended. I'll leave the supply tank and use it but change the drain line to a 17 gal tank. I can program it for a couple fertigations during the day and I'll take care of the early morning am's and after work. It helps but cycling would have been easier. Time to switch to DWC and be done with it!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Found the reason not to cycle coco nutes. pH was expected to rise, it's 6.3 which isn't concerning but PPM is 731.

View attachment 905519
View attachment 905520
Only a couple plants and a few leaves but need to fix it before any real damage is done.

So that experiment has ended. I'll leave the supply tank and use it but change the drain line to a 17 gal tank. I can program it for a couple fertigations during the day and I'll take care of the early morning am's and after work. It helps but cycling would have been easier. Time to switch to DWC and be done with it!
what was the starting ppm? looks like nutes may be a bit on the heavy side. That swelling is a transpiration issue. could be roots taking issue with PH,PPM,salinity or high humidity, poor airflow. Hard to say

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

View attachment 905519
View attachment 905520

Did you spill on the leaves? pls say you did

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

I'm an avid fisherman. Would love to hunt but just never had the chance to get into it but spent plenty of time on farms growing up. I think its important people understand where there food comes from and learn to respect that. The way i see it is if ya can't kill it you shouldn't eat it. It just awakens you to the fact a life was taken for you to eat and you sure respect your food a lot more when you know that. You also know where it came from and how it was processed. I'm not saying that people should only eat what they kill just experience it for that awakening effect. Just my opinion
Raising an animal, almost any animal and having to butcher it is very difficult for most in this day and age. I don't like it but if we needed it I'd do it. Had a chicken break it's leg. Sharpened the heavy knife. Sucked but had to be done. Would've layed there and slowly died.

Hunting is a very serious endeavor. You're carrying at least one lethal weapon, I don't go without a hand gun and knife, and accidents can easily happen and stray shots have to be limited. It's not a game. That was drilled into my head before my first bb gun.

Taking an animal for "sport" is horseshit. Hunting isn't a "sport." It's challenging, difficult, tiring, exillorating, and it ain't cheap. It's also part of our heritage as is shooting. Everyone should know how to handle a weapon. They're a tool and can be a great equalizer in certin situations.

We as a society have been working from the dawn of time to live peacefully with others but keep forgetting the human condition. We suck. It is what it is

The vast majority of my hunting these days revolves around bugs. Don't get old, it sucks too.😂

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Did you spill on the leaves? pls say you did
I have, many times but don't think that's the issue. It's that PPM. Starting is 540 with pH 5.7. I'll water by hand, move the drainline and only use the tank with fresh nute water when gone during the day.

Not worried. They're otherwise very healthy so I should get them back on track pretty quick.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I have, many times but don't think that's the issue. It's that PPM. Starting is 540 with pH 5.7. I'll water by hand, move the drainline and only use the tank with fresh nute water when gone during the day.

Not worried. They're otherwise very healthy so I should get them back on track pretty quick.
The one pic had some white residue was all. Was just hoping not the start of PM but my eyes are bad

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

The one pic had some white residue was all. Was just hoping not the start of PM but my eyes are bad
May have been the light or flash. It's nighttime and the led's were burning. Best pics are middle of the day in fill sun.

I've got 3 with 8 tops and 5 with 4 ready to be trimmed. With so many seeds planted (27) I may just move all 8 out to flower. Haven't been sexed yet so a few more will be culled. That would leave me with 9 little omes and 2 of those aren't growing as well as the other 7 so time for them to go as well. That should give me room for about a dozen of the seedlings.

Bought cat litter in a bucket tonight. Really like those buckets😉

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

May have been the light or flash. It's nighttime and the led's were burning. Best pics are middle of the day in fill sun.

I've got 3 with 8 tops and 5 with 4 ready to be trimmed. With so many seeds planted (27) I may just move all 8 out to flower. Haven't been sexed yet so a few more will be culled. That would leave me with nine and 2 of those aren't growing as well as the other 7 so time for them to go as well. That should give me room for about a dozen of the seedlings.

Bought cat litter in a bucket tonight. Really like those buckets😉
Nice

Latest posts

Top Bottom