Plumber's First Coco Grow

• Thread starter PlumberSoCal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
basscaptain

basscaptain

I'm not Joking on the truck and trailer....... I got the 07 Ford and 26ft car hauler for my move ....... by the time your ready the trailer will be empty...... and it just sits around ....... truck has low miles around 170,000 for what it is... I would have NO problem making that drive a few times in it right now........ it would need 2 tires and thats it........

Last edited:
Nobody116

Nobody116

If you’re thinking about retiring and aren’t strapped for cash, do it as soon as legally possible.

You don’t get more money by waiting. You just get bigger checks.

If you go early, you get more smaller checks.

They know, roughly, how long you’re going to live. Early or late, in the end, you get the same amount of money. Give or take.

So don’t work any longer than you have to. It only benefits the government.

I’ve had several friends recently who died at 64 or retired at 65 and didn’t even get their first check and died.

Get out of the rat race as soon as you can afford to. Remember, work is a four letter word 😉

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

After today I'm getting closer to retirement. Rolled in about 8:30, beat.

On the patio with a bowl of hash and the wind is kicking up. Didn't even make it up to look. Only got a tray of 6 gophers planted this morning. I haven't planted in almost 3 months. I've got half dozen strains I want to grow this year.

Gonna be a good year if work doesn't kill me first.

Love the colors.
CM200222 160258003

CM200220 093109009

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Pulled another one this morning. Wind knocked it down last night and dried out the coco.
20200226 195050

3' tall, 2 month veg, winter time. Flowers never filled out. Cold? Otherwise grew like a weed.

Root ball
20200226 195423

1/2 gal plastic pot. I am surprised. I did break off a few roots but damn. I can see how they're grown in solo cups.

This was planted 6 months ago. Seems to take a lifetime, no?

Rain and cold in the forcast Sun & Mon. Don't need it. Nice 80 today, sun felt warm.

Last year seeds planted this time of year flowered in June with an Aug harvest. Then came the fall harvest.

Get a planting farmers😉

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Pulled another one this morning. Wind knocked it down last night and dried out the coco.
View attachment 945127
3' tall, 2 month veg, winter time. Flowers never filled out. Cold? Otherwise grew like a weed.

Root ball
View attachment 945128
1/2 gal plastic pot. I am surprised. I did break off a few roots but damn. I can see how they're grown in solo cups.

This was planted 6 months ago. Seems to take a lifetime, no?

Rain and cold in the forcast Sun & Mon. Don't need it. Nice 80 today, sun felt warm.

Last year seeds planted this time of year flowered in June with an Aug harvest. Then came the fall harvest.

Get a planting farmers😉
😀Wow, really nice Colour ( cdn) Do you attribute that to the cool nights? Don't tell me you won;t miss your winter gardening if you move east.

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

😀Wow, really nice Colour ( cdn) Do you attribute that to the cool nights? Don't tell me you won;t miss your winter gardening if you move east.
Yeah, cold produced the colors. If we move I'll set up a greenhouse with geothermal heating so I can grow year round. I've seen videos of greenhouses in snow staying about 50F so not worried about winter growing in Tennessee.

Taking a day off today. Just beat up. Body arches bad but I will make a trip to the post office and mail today! Then it's off to city hall to pay our yearly business license fee and then Pacific Sales in search of a rose colored toilet and then to Smart & Final for dry ice. I NEED more hash.

Yesterday i installed a water heater in a house I had hoped never to see the inside again. Two small dogs and a cat use the frontroom as a toilet. Carpet has been ripped out and hardwood floor is buckling from all the urine through the years. OMG! I spent 3 hrs in that place and had to come home and shower before the next job. I have no clue how anyone could live like that.

Rain in the forcast for the next week. A frickin' WEEK! Today is sunny and beautiful so this weekend, no matter how much I hurt I've got to run the weedeater. Got 2' tall weeds in the backyard and can't let them get to 3' or more. Pain but must be done.

If these 3 (the tall one is a month younger) are showing amber I'll take them down tomorrow morning
20200228 101139

I moved 5 more out of the big greenhouse and into the tomato stand
20200228 101156

Gotta make room for the next batch.

Seems empty. Broke a few branches when moving and they're hanging in the garage with the plant I chopped last weekend. Garage smells wonderfull!

No ants in the big greenhouse for almost 2 weeks now and the aphid population is dwindling. Now that they're outside more predators should remove any remaining.

Time I got a move on. Happy Growing!

newh

newh

I have not seen hash for sale in a very long time. Its all BHO or pressed and $40 per round here as far as I know.

I dont get out much though. ;-)
Hash has always been my favorite.I used to by an ounce or more when I could.Now I make my own lol.Ive only tried bho twice and didnt like it either time so I dont even bother with it now.When I grind buds I usually smoke a bowl of the kief first before rolling a joint lol

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

He's 20, working full time at Winco. Remember when we were 20? I don't remember 50 any more. Yeah, we baby them hoping they'll turn out okay. Fine line between showing and pushing.

So took down a couple
20200228 211955

Snip snip and hang
20200228 213252

2 plants, 8 colas each.

Dry ice hash making on Sunday. It's gonna be raining so might as well chop the weeds tomorrow and make hash Sunday. It will be cold and rainy but dry ice is -190F so fun times ahead. Dying to try out the new set of bags. Have I mentioned that I NEED MORE HASH YET? Just checking.

I hurt. I mean I really f'ing hurt. My whole body hurts. Maybe I have the dreaded Tecate virus? Can't be flu as I haven't had any caronas. Go figure.🤣

Don't really care. Got 14 gopher seeds in rockwool, 6 Ground Pounders and 4 Darth Vaders planted in coco. Oh My!

Winter returns Sunday with rain and cold. I hate rain and cold. Last year we got hammered by storms but we've had some beautiful days the past 2 weeks.

Lemon skunk on deck. Maybe I can find that skunk skunk we're all looking for. Don't hold your breath but I will be crossing it with GDP so ya never know. Every time I smell a skunk on the road dead it reminds me of the old skunky skunk. I really miss it.

LA Women in the wings and too many GK seeds to count.

2020 is looking like Bill and Ted's Adventure. AWESOME!

basscaptain

basscaptain

yes if he is working and on the right tract ....>>>>>>>>>>>>don't mess up a Good Thing LOL........ ya I wouldn't want to work next to my dad all the time so I understand giving room and not pushing........

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Made a bunch of dry ice hash but no longer have a working camera. Ordered another Samsung s7 as I refuse to pay $1000 for a phone. Should be here by Friday. And what's worse I lost all my pics. Glad I posted a bunch here.

Bought 7lbs of dry ice and only used about 2-3 pounds. I ran 2-3 oz's of trim and then 2 oz's of bud, all dry. It was done in very little time but I didn't shake the other bags and so far have only removed the kief from the 190 micron. Thinking about dumping it all back into the 160 and shaking. I don't know as the smoke is pretty good. All the other bags are still sitting in the bucket, haven't even checked them yet, too busy puffing what I've collected.😜

The 2 GDP's have outgrown the little greenhouse and had to move them off my tray. The 2 clones I took are doing well so I plan on taking a lot more clones before moving her to the flowering greenhouse. I'll stick the male under my bedroom window.

Still have 8 plants, 1 needs to come down soon and join her sisters in the garage, 1 of which should be close to being jarred. The others should be ready within a few weeks, month at most.

I'll wait until I have a lot of trim before running the dry ice again. It really does a number on the weed. I didn't have to break up anything as the dry ice turns it into mulch in short order.

Back to work for me. Happy Growing!

Top Bottom