Pm From Dispensary Clones???

• Thread starter Polar510
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Polar510

Polar510

Thanks Guys!
I know its not a huge thing to deal with, but I am very interested to know if Clone Company's are knowingly handing down PM in there clones from there Mother Plants to unsuspecting Dispensary's.
I did what I felt I could do about it, post here and inform the Dispensary they came from.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I'd eagle20 them while they are young and you won't have to worry about it again. Unless you get more clones from the dispensary. Pm is a uphill battle that you won't win trying to contain

Polar510

Polar510

Thanks GG, I will try that!
The last time I was able to spot treat it with Safer Mildew spray then I finally killed off the strain 3 runs later, that had it. I also got that from the same dispensary . Maybe its time to pop some seeds and leave the Dispensary alone next run...Or I guess Pre -Treatment With E20 and not worrying about it might be the other way to go.
I have never felt it was that big of a deal, but wish that there was more quality control at the Distribution level.

Last edited:
symbiote420

symbiote420

Good luck bringing in cuts, I stopped taking in clones even with a good quarantine it's possible to have issues later on in the grow or in future grows so I grow from seeds exclusively now.... I can deal with gnats or spider mites but all that nasty shit that might escape inspection and likes to surface after you get things rolling like PM, root aphids, broad/russet mites, etc I'll just kick with seeds.... every cut in circulation is just somebody's keeper they found from seeds!

lino

lino

Quarentine can fool ya... take cuts, no bubbler, keep humidty to high, stress them at day 10. PM will show if it in there. If it does PM throw all those cuts away, If you got to save it, Try culture,,, I havnt had luck with that much either.

Do not breed PM. It can carry with the seed. The plant is showing non-resistance to PM anyway. If you find good smoke that resists PM, breed it into you gene pool.

symbiote420

symbiote420

Quarentine can fool ya... take cuts, no bubbler, keep humidty to high, stress them at day 10. PM will show if it in there. If it does PM throw all those cuts away, If you got to save it, Try culture,,, I havnt had luck with that much either.

Do not breed PM. It can carry with the seed. The plant is showing non-resistance to PM anyway. If you find good smoke that resists PM, breed it into you gene pool.

Good to see you around bro.

Polar510

Polar510

Great info thanks!

Top Bottom