PM or grey mold??

• Thread starter neewb432
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Thank you this ultra coir drys super fast. And drains very well. Today was 3rd day since feed and it was pretty dry and other plant was leaning alittle like it was thirsty. Her solo cup was bone dry.View attachment 429290
If it's coir, I would not allow it to dry out completely or you'll cause a build-up of salts in the media.

And so, because it does not rub off, I'm landing on phenotypic expression, genetic mutation or something in between. It very well may just grow out of it, but I would like to know, what the heck is that?

neewb432

neewb432

If it's coir, I would not allow it to dry out completely or you'll cause a build-up of salts in the media.

And so, because it does not rub off, I'm landing on phenotypic expression, genetic mutation or something in between. It very well may just grow out of it, but I would like to know, what the heck is that?
I will call it my diesel troll pheno. Coir was just barely damp when i feed yesterday.

neewb432

neewb432

Well here she is after 20% feed and transplant. About 1/2 in height maybe alittle leaf growth
20140804 193026
Second leaves aren't so fuzzy but third are kinda stalled out. Shes gonna be a project. Cool though for my first frow.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Go easy on transplanting too early, brother. For whatever reason, sometimes it can make them stall out.

If you can get a hold of some alfalfa, meal or hay or pellets, make a tea out of it. My own recipe is about a handful of hay to a half gallon of hot to warm water steeped for 30-60mins. If you make a fermentation or let it go for 24hrs+, expect it to smell something awful, but the plants LOVE IT.

neewb432

neewb432

Go easy on transplanting too early, brother. For whatever reason, sometimes it can make them stall out.

If you can get a hold of some alfalfa, meal or hay or pellets, make a tea out of it. My own recipe is about a handful of hay to a half gallon of hot to warm water steeped for 30-60mins. If you make a fermentation or let it go for 24hrs+, expect it to smell something awful, but the plants LOVE IT.
Thank you. See what i can find. Good thing i live in cattle country

neewb432

neewb432

Her roots were growing buck up the cup. Main root i saw was atleast 8 to 10 inches long

neewb432

neewb432

Can i add some sea 90 and castings with that tea?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
If you do, make it a 24hr aerated brew. But yes, you can.

neewb432

neewb432

If you do, make it a 24hr aerated brew. But yes, you can.
20140806 163936
Something like this? 5 gallons of good water. 2 handfuls of alfalfa. Maybe a cup of castings and a tablespoon molasses? Let it do its thing for 24 hrs. Then dilute it like 2 or 4 to 1??

20140806 163936
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Yep! You can add a good bit more alfalfa if you like, too. Don't dilute it, just use it as it is. :D

Top Bottom