Pm Or Mold - How Do You Deal With It And How Do You Get It?

• Thread starter DWCgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DapperDon

DapperDon

I understand Eagle 20 is approved for most AG usages, but not for anything close to tobacco or cannabis. It is also not used for anything large or on a commercial basis by professionals either.

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

I understand Eagle 20 is approved for most AG usages, but not for anything close to tobacco or cannabis. It is also not used for anything large or on a commercial basis by professionals either.

you're right...eagle 20 is the pussy shit. Big ag uses Rally 40W which is about 2x as concentrated as Eagle-20 (19.7 % Myclobutanil vs. 40%) And they spray about 45 tons of it over California crops each year.

http://www.whatsonmyfood.org/pesticide.jsp?pesticide=679
http://www.toxipedia.org/display/toxipedia/Myclobutanil

DapperDon

DapperDon

Yes, but these are not the same as what is used for treating tobacco plants. It is an apples to oranges concept when dealing with an end product that is ingested by combustion. Different chemical properties for plants that can be washed and cleaned thoroughly. Again, a completely different animal than someone just dumping toxins on their crop because some stoner said it would work on the internet.

K

kuz

Yeah, just wash it off. lol. Its a huge problem outdoors around here and the wind never stops. Dont think adding a couple of fans will fix anything. Not sure why I never had an issue for years, but once it got in the garden it is there for good it seems. I am picking through strains that seem to be resistant. Indoors burn sulfur two weeks into flower as prevention, I cant taste any residue. We all just assume its bad to smoke pm, not sure what ill effects it really has. I use actinovate early on as a preventive also. Never knew it worked as a root drench.

sixstring

sixstring

Yeah, just wash it off. lol. Its a huge problem outdoors around here and the wind never stops. Dont think adding a couple of fans will fix anything. Not sure why I never had an issue for years, but once it got in the garden it is there for good it seems. I am picking through strains that seem to be resistant. Indoors burn sulfur two weeks into flower as prevention, I cant taste any residue. We all just assume its bad to smoke pm, not sure what ill effects it really has. I use actinovate early on as a preventive also. Never knew it worked as a root drench.
well to someone who has mold allergies it can bring them to their knees and send them to the ER right quickly.i had pm in veg and flower a few years back,i run perpetual so shutting down aint reall an option.i tried several spray products like serenade milk and copper soap fungiced with the csf being the best at stopping it,but it always came back until i grabbed a burner and started using it about every 6 weeks for maybe 6-7 months.i aint seen pm in my rooms since and i aint done a burn in over a year.the residue must be on my walls by now and pm just wont or cant grow here anymore.im a landscaper so im around nursery plants and i also cut grass sometimes,im sure i have had it on my pants and walked into my rooms,the shit is gone.
the only other thing i changed and still try to do is i do give my big girls more space now.some still touch walls or other plants a bit here n there ,but not nearly as crowded as before.now i feel compelled to do a burn just to be safe since i just ran my mouth about not getting it lmao.
oh and i worked and visited a few greenhouses in my time,they also use burners as prevention and cures,not sprays.least the ones i been at.peace

sixstring

sixstring

and i would just say as others before,if your gunna use eagle 20 or other harsh chems try to do it in veg so it has a chance to clean out a bit before harvest.peace

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

Yes, but these are not the same as what is used for treating tobacco plants. It is an apples to oranges concept when dealing with an end product that is ingested by combustion. Different chemical properties for plants that can be washed and cleaned thoroughly. Again, a completely different animal than someone just dumping toxins on their crop because some stoner said it would work on the internet.

how do you know? Do you grow commercial tobacco?

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22415649

myclo is used on pretty much everything...i guarantee you ingest it every day. Not saying it's acceptable or that I agree with it, but to treat this chemical like it's some sort of super scary rare and dangerous thing is hilarious and ignorant. Cali is COVRED in it, if you live in central cali and are breathing the air from june through september you are inhaling way more than you are smoking.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Did you read on that previous set of links about eagle-20 and that 40W stuff that burning either of those products may produce toxic fumes?

Id be a little concerned about burning toxic fumes no?

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

Did you read on that previous set of links about eagle-20 and that 40W stuff that burning either of those products may produce toxic fumes?

Id be a little concerned about burning toxic fumes no?

maybe if i was smoking pounds a week...but if you're only combusting .00000026 mcg per bowl (that's if you chopped right after spraying) I don't see how it would make a difference. And what can you burn that doesn't create toxic fumes? Smoke is a carcinogen, am i right?

again, not advocating using chemicals (especially if you know nothing about them), just pointing out how silly stoners are. Seriously, the sugar in your soda is doing you more harm than all the myclo you've ever consumed/combusted.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I dunno i was just pointing out what the website said that burning the product can produce toxic fumes..

Legallyflying

Legallyflying

maybe dapper douche has buds on his begging plants? As I said, we spray it on the begging plants so I'm not quite sure what it is that is being burnt.

I love the historical rhetoric..classic knee jerk reaction that read one label about something being a POSSIBLE carcinogen and freak the fuck out. All of our buds past the testing procedures here and here is a news flash..if you have been buying buds for any amount of time I guarantee you that you have smoked plants treated with eagle 20, avid, flouromite, etc etc etc

Oh yeah..drink any wine lately? Fucking COVERED in th stuff. And do the majority of wine makers even wash their grapes before pressing them? Nope.

DapperDon

DapperDon

how do you know? Do you grow commercial tobacco?

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22415649

myclo is used on pretty much everything...i guarantee you ingest it every day. Not saying it's acceptable or that I agree with it, but to treat this chemical like it's some sort of super scary rare and dangerous thing is hilarious and ignorant. Cali is COVRED in it, if you live in central cali and are breathing the air from june through september you are inhaling way more than you are smoking.

Actually since you mention it yes I do know about it, my family owns tobacco plantations that grow it commercially all through North Carolina. I know exactly what they use and it isn't that.

DapperDon

DapperDon

maybe dapper douche has buds on his begging plants? As I said, we spray it on the begging plants so I'm not quite sure what it is that is being burnt.

I love the historical rhetoric..classic knee jerk reaction that read one label about something being a POSSIBLE carcinogen and freak the fuck out. All of our buds past the testing procedures here and here is a news flash..if you have been buying buds for any amount of time I guarantee you that you have smoked plants treated with eagle 20, avid, flouromite, etc etc etc

Oh yeah..drink any wine lately? Fucking COVERED in th stuff. And do the majority of wine makers even wash their grapes before pressing them? Nope.

Are you 12 or something? After ALL of the bullshit bragging and shitty information that you vomit out of your cocksucker, you have ZERO cred here. But keep calling names and showing us all how much you don't know.

Legallyflying

Legallyflying

Poke the troll and watch him spaz. Hey bud, try not to have an aneurism ok?

R

redlife215

I used to use eagle 20 and hated using it but I had bad pm. I am telling u actinovate will stop ur pm problems and is totally organic. Not milk sprays or baking soda fuck that do prevention by watering in actinovate 2 times a week and a weekly foliar spray with it and I will bet all my rooms that u will not see pm. Fuck eagle 20, if there was only something that worked as well to prevent mites I'd be all in

DapperDon

DapperDon

You still have no cred. It has been a very long time since I have read anything so full of shit as your postings. But you have fun in your shitty sandbox sport. We all need a hobby.

Legallyflying

Legallyflying

Oh and you have cred? All you do is bitch and hate. Troll is as troll does.

Now where is that ignore button? Oh. There it is.

Legallyflying

Legallyflying

Redlife is right. Foliar benies will keep the PM away. I never witnessed it clear up an infection, only the eagle or there is another fungicide that works via a different mechanism but can't recall the name. Banner maxx I think?

Calculators foliar works wonders. All his stuff does really. The roots on our latest DWC tree grow are absolutely insane, seems likely due to twice weekly biowar teas

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

I dunno i was just pointing out what the website said that burning the product can produce toxic fumes..

2mLs applied to a crop in veg, crop yeilds 75lbs...so a total of .2 grams Myclo in 34050 grams (let's just pretend it stays around and doesn't break down) is a total of .03 ppm in the final product.

Fortunately every time I've tested for residual (which were the 3 times i've used a pesticide or fungicide in commercial production) the tests have come back negative.

@DapperDon I find that sorta hilarious, so you can probably tell us all about the shit that's sprayed on tobacco that makes myclo look like a health supplement.

DapperDon

DapperDon

Oh and you have cred? All you do is bitch and hate. Troll is as troll does.

Now where is that ignore button? Oh. There it is.
That's what you call it. You just don't like being wrong and called out on it after all that big nutz bragging of yours got deflated. It seems like you are actually the "hater/troll" that you keep crying about. I can always tell the not too bright ones because they keep using terms like that. And I do laugh. Especially at people like you.

Top Bottom