Pm Wash

• Thread starter Smerb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smerb

Smerb

Interesting. Any time I've gotten PM I've had a hell of a time battling it . Neem oil or potassium bicarbonate have worked the best to suppress it in my experience, but that's all they did. They suppress it for maybe 2 weeks max. I've never been able to fully get rid of it. I think the best way to get rid of it is to start over with clean genes and get the environment in check. Oddly enough I've still gotten it in environments that I thought were fine.

That being said it's easy to get with incoming clones. I've rarely sprouted seeds that got pm, but I've had plenty of clone crops I got elsewhere that seemed to come with it.

Is there a way to completely get rid of it and not just suppress it? If so I'd like to know. I do find it interesting that adequate calcium levels help prevent against it.
Prevention is what I try for.
IMG 5723
IMG 5724

NightsWatch

NightsWatch

Powdery Mildew is a systemic disease. Meaning, that by the time your seeing the actual mildew on the leaves, it has throughly infected your plant.

Foliar applications can only kill the fruiting bodies of the PM, it CAN NOT wash it off of plants.

Best of luck.
Peace
True dat if you have a strain that has PM best option is look for another strain because like you said its a disease that carry forward from donor to clones and i have read even through DNA so if bred chances are  even off spring may have or may not have the disease, depending on which gene becomes the dominant..

Personally i think this stuff is ph's water , I think it would be cheaper to get this to least help control it
Schweppes Soda Water Bottle 125L

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm a gardener, same with you?View attachment 656651 The product is a leaf wash. I hope that can answer the question of use for this pm wash. I hope I've answered it correctly. No botanist here, but thick headed with knowledge.

I am a professional cannabis farmer, yes. Been doing it commercially for three years, farming for almost 20.

So, it is just water then? Right?

Powdery Mildew is a systemic disease. Meaning, that by the time your seeing the actual mildew on the leaves, it has throughly infected your plant.

Foliar applications can only kill the fruiting bodies of the PM, it CAN NOT wash it off of plants.

Best of luck.
Peace

And for this reason, PM wash is silly if it's just high ph water. Still waiting for somebody to prove me wrong, but this product seems like snake oil. I mean really, bottled water....... Dam pot heads are dumb sometimes. I could go on for days about the products people spend big bucks on. SlowNickel calls it WooWoo juice, and F-me if he isn't 100% correct.

Smerb

Smerb

I am a professional cannabis farmer, yes. Been doing it commercially for three years, farming for almost 20.

So, it is just water then? Right?

And for this reason, PM wash is silly if it's just high ph water. Still waiting for somebody to prove me wrong, but this product seems like snake oil. I mean really, bottled water....... Dam pot heads are dumb sometimes. I could go on for days about the products people spend big bucks on. SlowNickel calls it WooWoo juice, and F-me if he isn't 100% correct.
I'm going out on the limb, as water gets hit with an electric current it separates. I was researching and am led to believe the water is alkaline on one side and acidic the other. PM wash uses the alkaline. It's water! And that inert ingredient, no one will say what it is at the company. Love me some snake oil, good one.

xenon730

xenon730

Odd that the page takes you to something called mega wash. It talks about mighty wash also but I'm talking about PM Wash.
google more thats just the first link. i just didnt remember where i saw the best one and i looked for a while and had no luck so i linked to one that just quickly showed it. green planet buys rights to resell products, mega wash is mighty wash just relabelled. for another example look up terpinator. their side products were the same ingredients when i researched this heavily. all oil and lowdose pyrethins. it's why i'll never use any of those RAW powders either. theyre from "NPK industries" also, which is clearly not above lying about what's in their product and making up pseudo science bs to sell their lie even more.

edit: heres the new mighty wash label:

seems they haven't updated pm wash and it has the previous only water bs labels still on their site. i do recall reading it was included in with mighty wash in having pyrethins and lied about ingredients in the reports i read. either way it's from the same company and i wouldn't trust or use it regardless.

Last edited:
Smerb

Smerb

google more thats just the first link. i just didnt remember where i saw the best one and i looked for a while and had no luck so i linked to one that just quickly showed it. green planet buys rights to resell products, mega wash is mighty wash just relabelled. for another example look up terpinator. their side products were the same ingredients when i researched this heavily. all oil and lowdose pyrethins. it's why i'll never use any of those RAW powders either. theyre from "NPK industries" also, which is clearly not above lying about what's in their product and making up pseudo science bs to sell their lie even more.

edit: heres the new mighty wash label:

seems they haven't updated pm wash and it has the previous only water bs labels still on their site. i do recall reading it was included in with mighty wash in having pyrethins and lied about ingredients in the reports i read. either way it's from the same company and i wouldn't trust or use it regardless.
IMG 5741
is this what your staying away from???
IMG 5743
IMG 5742

xenon730

xenon730

Smerb

Smerb

Well I'm lost again.
i have no personal problems with pyrethrin based pesticides. i am against saying it contains no pyrethrins and is just frequency adjusted water though. and blatantly lying about what's in a product is enough to make me never use anything they produce. you can never trust it will be what it says it is ever again with them after that.
great info, blah blah blah, @xenon730 what are you saying? No problem with pyrethins or what are you against. Got lost with yer wording.... Glad you had to have the last word typed in there @Bulldog420 Just a joker here. Smoke some

xenon730

xenon730

Well I'm lost again.

great info, blah blah blah, @xenon730 what are you saying? No problem with pyrethins or what are you against. Got lost with yer wording.... Glad you had to have the last word typed in there @Bulldog420 Just a joker here. Smoke some
mighty wash originally said it was just frequency adjusted water. they were lying and it was oil and an already known and common pesticide that was in mighty wash, pyrethrins. are you confused about this part? they lied about what was in their product and you parroted the bs frequency adjusted water that they made up to hide the pyrethrins so i quoted that parrot. i shouldn't have quoted you cause i wasn't really talking to you and that's my bad but i'm just trying to make clear that npk industries origially lied about what was in mighty wash and that's why i don't use their products(and why others shouldn't either). that's all i'm saying lol

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Well I'm lost again.

great info, blah blah blah, @xenon730 Glad you had to have the last word typed in there @Bulldog420 Just a joker here. Smoke some
Don't be mad I saw this product for what it was. Just looking out for my fellow gardeners. You're welcome.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
mighty wash originally said it was just frequency adjusted water. they were lying and it was oil and an already known and common pesticide that was in mighty wash, pyrethrins. are you confused about this part? they lied about what was in their product and you parroted the bs frequency adjusted water that they made up to hide the pyrethrins so i quoted that parrot. i shouldn't have quoted you cause i wasn't really talking to you and that's my bad but i'm just trying to make clear that npk industries origially lied about what was in mighty wash and that's why i don't use their products(and why others shouldn't either). that's all i'm saying lol
Thats what i love about this joint... the people find the truth!!! I have never really been into this product because there are other great methods out there for pests and pm. I dont know about snake oil but they definitely lie about their product hahaha
This was on this site from 5 years ago!!! I should have searched the true ingredients but i dont have a lot of time now a days.
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/mighty-wash.32731/page-3

Smerb

Smerb

Thats what i love about this joint... the people find the truth!!! I have never really been into this product because there are other great methods out there for pests and pm. I dont know about snake oil but they definitely lie about their product hahaha
This was on this site from 5 years ago!!! I should have searched the true ingredients but i dont have a lot of time now a days.
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/mighty-wash.32731/page-3
I went to that old thread and it's the same, one person says hey it's all for go. Others say fuck no. I'm using it because it works to keep my girls clean till the end. So it's just back and forth.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I went to that old thread and it's the same, one person says hey it's all for go. Others say fuck no. I'm using it because it works to keep my girls clean till the end. So it's just back and forth.
I dont think the question is if it works... more so that the company is in question for lying. Its not something i would use the day of harvest but is canola or pyrethrin that bad.... not at all compared to highly toxic pesticides

Smerb

Smerb

I dont think the question is if it works... more so that the company is in question for lying. Its not something i would use the day of harvest but is canola or pyrethrin that bad.... not at all compared to highly toxic pesticides
My main Q was if someone is or used it, I'm stoned so..... Don't mind all the information at all. I would just stick a live wire under the faucet, no never mind that, maybe.

Smerb

Smerb

The company, over the phone won't tell the truth, I think they just don't want the products inert ingredient being outted. @GT21 you said milk.... is the milk useable 14 days from harvest. Is the milk a high calcium feed? Thank you for sure

Top Bottom