PNC Clone only Club...

• Thread starter Lost
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

IGROWMYOWN

Obama is a liar and a thief.
The list of things he has said. And then done the opposite are disgusting.
I voted for him. WTF was i thinking.

Isn't this the case for most politicians what did Obama say that he was going to do but did the opposite?

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Yes is it.
I am so sick of it.
Its time for a revolution.
It will happen when they come for our guns.

S

Sway

i feel you bossman, we californians really need to step up for whats right and show the man how the people react when injustice is done to us by our own government.

J

Jalisco Kid

Those raids were local cops. As was the raids last summer. Both caused by selling to local cops. JK

T

TKGC

Just the facts...

Those raids were local cops. As was the raids last summer. Both caused by selling to local cops. JK

The February (not April) raids were a result of a STILL ongoing operation, named "Operation GREEN RX" (later rebranded 'Operation Endless Summer' - to obscure the fact that it targeted legal MMJ patients & collectives).

The sales were made to a SDPD detective, who had obtained a 'valid' recommendation using a fake DMV drivers license. Court cases are ongoing.

Here's a link to Eugene's site - which is a great place to start:

http://sites.google.com/site/peoplevdavidovich/

BTW, our DA is a 'she', who spits venom at the local MMJ community.

M

MatthewRiot

Hey - Matthew form San Diego urban Growers Society here - www.urbangrowerssociety.com - any new word or "inside scoops" on supposed FED busts in the city? I'd love to have a head's up on that one!

mace

mace

SD county is by far the worst place to live in CA if you're a grower. I wonder if there is any correlation with their attitude on MJ and the fact they basically border Mexico....

J

Jalisco Kid

That is the reason but looking at it in a different way. Because we are so close to the border and have herb moving thru our county. There are so many people in the business and herb is cheap(relative to other places) that we do not hurt like other places with no clubs. We do not argue or fight for our rights. We tend to be a bit lazy down here. The DA is running again and if all the people that used herb for meds ever showed up twice at a rally our guidelines would change quickly. They will not change because we are too apathetic and they know it. After all we are just a bunch of loadies who care less of others. Suerte JK

B

Beans4TheLadies

Anyone know if or when PNC is going to open again?

I drove by PNC and they were closed. The phone number goes to voice mail full. With 15 shops in San Diego raided on 9-9-09, there are few left with Clones.

TheIrieOne

TheIrieOne

Can anyone tell me where to get clones from SD... with out fear of getting my right violated??

TrailerTrash

TrailerTrash

more!

I missed that white cut...again!

Clone Menu 3/5 @ PNC LONG BEACH
Everything Freshly in @ PNC 3926 Virginia Road #B; Long Beach, CA 90806; Hours: 11am-7pm, Tue-Saturday!

PNC's Clone Menu Is As Follows:
whistling.gif

Banana OG
Platinum OG
Abusive OG
NC Fire OG
SFV OG (Cali Connection)
Blue Dream
G13(Airborne Cut)
God's Gift
F13(DJ Short)
Sour Bubble(BOG Seeds)
MK Ultra
LA Con
White Widow
White Diesel
Sour Diesel
Critcal Mass
Purple Kush(mendo Version)
Purple Wreck
Pineapple Dogshit
C99(pineapple cut)
Julius Caeser(SoCal Master x SFV)
Grape Romulan
Purple Joy
ChemDog D
Chocolope
AK 47(Cherry Pheno)
SoCal Master
J-1(Jack Herrer x Skunk #1)
Mendo Purps
HogsBreath
Sour Kush
HeadBand
Strawberry Cough
Banana Gum(Banana OG x Bubblegum)
Ice
Lemon Kush
P91 x Hog
Trainwreck(Arcata Cut)
XJ13

H

HighTolerance

I missed that white cut...again!

Clone Menu 3/5 @ PNC LONG BEACH
Everything Freshly in @ PNC 3926 Virginia Road #B; Long Beach, CA 90806; Hours: 11am-7pm, Tue-Saturday!

PNC's Clone Menu Is As Follows:
whistling.gif

Banana OG
Platinum OG
Abusive OG
NC Fire OG
SFV OG (Cali Connection)
Blue Dream
G13(Airborne Cut)
God's Gift
F13(DJ Short)
Sour Bubble(BOG Seeds)
MK Ultra
LA Con
White Widow
White Diesel
Sour Diesel
Critcal Mass
Purple Kush(mendo Version)
Purple Wreck
Pineapple Dogshit
C99(pineapple cut)
Julius Caeser(SoCal Master x SFV)
Grape Romulan
Purple Joy
ChemDog D
Chocolope
AK 47(Cherry Pheno)
SoCal Master
J-1(Jack Herrer x Skunk #1)
Mendo Purps
HogsBreath
Sour Kush
HeadBand
Strawberry Cough
Banana Gum(Banana OG x Bubblegum)
Ice
Lemon Kush
P91 x Hog
Trainwreck(Arcata Cut)
XJ13

Wow, that is a beautiful selection.

What would be your call on a high yielding, quick flowering indica. I almost want to slap my self for asking that just because it gets asked a lot. I just want to get some opinions.

I was thinking purple wreck.

Top Bottom