PNC Clone only Club...

• Thread starter Lost
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
captiankush

captiankush

Nice selection of clones, wish we had that kind of selection in the bay.

CK

S

sna8iz

Ape is the Mang and handling his thing up here in the LBC. Sorry SD peeps but this is one transplant were lucky to have in LA. Snatched up The White and Lifesaver with some J1 on the side all from PNC. Everyone should definitely check em out........P.S. Im told within a month or so they will be having The Farmers Market/Swapmeet pt.2 again so stay tuned...

L

Lost

I got me a The White as well! I got a bunch of new fun stuff from PNC but i'll have more about that in an upcoming grow journal :)

I got enough fun strains that i plan on pollen chucking with my ROG male.. It will take years to grow it all out!! MUAHAHAHAH!!!! Thx PNC :)

Lets see:

ROG X The White
ROG X Grape Romulan
ROG X ROG
ROG X Bubba 98
ROG X Chemdog D
ROG X Sour D
ROG X G13 (Airborne)
ROG X Master Bubba
ROG X Fruity Pebble OG (Abusive OG X Pre98 Bubba Fruity Pebble's Pheno)

4EVERGREEN

pnc-ape is the only club that ive bought from that sells keepers!! his strains are real and worth growing!! i just grew out apes big kush i had 40 bottle buds that were rock hard and all white- dry weight of 2 1/2 oz a piece with 3 tops per plant!!! APE IS THE MAN WHEN IT COMES 2 CLONES!!!!! AND HIS TWIN IS THE MAN WHEN IT COMES 2 HYDRO EQUIPMENT everything green is hands down the best hydroshop ive ever been 2 just like pnc is the best place 2 get clones from!!

apes gods gifts is insane i mean omg insane!!!! its a fast flowering good yield indica if comerical indica is what you want gods gift is it, its as good or better than kens gdp

i recommend pnc 2 every1 and im 7 hours away!! every1 i know makes the trip all the way 2 pnc, its worth it 2 get honest keepers!! id rather drive 7 hours down there and buy 5 star genetics than drive 30 min 2 oakstradam and waste 13 weeks growing junk!!

4EVERGREEN

howard weve pm'd each other b4 i highly recomend pnc/ape,ill pm you when i have 50 posts, its worth the trip!! but he sells out fast if your a member of weedtrader contact him there and do all your paper work b4 you make the trip hes a very good guy im sure if you contact him he'll hold what you want!! also his farmers markets are the best from what ive heard!! his big kush is bad ass when i said 2.5 oz per that was per bud with 3 buds per plant!! i know his twin very well he owns the hydro stores i go 2 hes very honest and has the best prices ive ever seen, in this line of work its hard 2 find honest people thats why i try 2 only spend my money with them i can trust what im gettn in real, good luck

ELBURRO

ELBURRO

Breeder
Supporter
Just bought some clones from them last night and they are infected with spider mites and gnats and when i was there the guy at the store said the are buying clones from vendors.

4EVERGREEN

are you sure you were at pnc?? thats never happen 2 me!! and i know for fact that ape has a very large selection of strains and mothers unless something big has changed in a month that dosnt sound right 2 me, all my cuts came freshly treated with no signs of any kind of bugs

ELBURRO

ELBURRO

Breeder
Supporter
Yes sure it was at the pnc but my roomate is going to get them exchanged

J

julsbagell

Premium Member
Supporter
I was just there got some hole fillers and didnt see any mites or gnats.

urbanite420

urbanite420

For real, they got the bomb strains. Grew out Master Kush and Bubba Kush at the begginning of last flowering season with awesome potency and good yield for my setup. Just went there the other day and picked up AlienDog, StarDog, Pure Kush - all looking really healthy - in fact, almost everything there looks healthy. The Alien clones are straight up monsters. I got one with a root almost a foot long.

J

julsbagell

Premium Member
Supporter
You will like that aliendog its the original and the stardog is the bx.

E

ECO

his big kush is bad ass when i said 2.5 oz per that was per bud with 3 buds per plant!!

Yes APEs bigkush was an extremely heavy yeilder for me, she put out huge 2liter bottle sized colas outside that had a great fruity bubba type smell to em. Ran long in to november and was one of the dankest in the garden, I stupidly lost this clone. Dont think ape has her around anymore either?

C

Chef_Flaco

He's still got her.. it was on the menu recently, keep an eye on it. cuz when it comes it flies.

P

paulycali

is pnc in san diego anymore or just long beach? Any recent menus too!

J

JEFE UNO

for all u people who thought PNC were good....ura fucking 13 yr old ball riding retard!!!!
I know the old owners, and they were so clumbsy and unorganized it' sickening!! They were messing up genetics, switching them, taking 1 male and pollinating a bunch of different females and renaming them! They suck and are closed for a reason!! Enjoy the free anal from jail!!! They also passed out the aphids!!! TY for fucking up the community!!!u people who rep this place all suk!!

P

paulycali

Any updated clone list?

Weedtrackers down

PNC or La Wonderland? Where would you go

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
Pauly

What ever is closer.

Both have quality genetics when you can snag em...

I fucks with PNC all the time.

Just call and find out what they working with.. make sure where you go has a couple strains you like. Reserve that day so your not bummed. If you don't like the reserved ones be honest and tell them why... It's not your fault the ladies look horribe :big_boss:

If you wanted a certain one and they don't look healthy, you can get a diff strain and not waste a trip.

Good luck and get some bomb.com

P

paulycali

Thanks Man! I think i am just going to stick with LA Wonderland. Since i have ran there strains before. Thanks for the help and good luck on your future grows

Top Bottom