Pnw Outdoor Grow 2018

• Thread starter OldManRiver
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
45North

45North

You growing these from seed or cuttings? If seed, where do you get them?
Seeds;
Expert seeds Gorilla Cookies (Seedsman)
Banana OG Greenpoint seeds
Iranian and Quantum came from my babysitter ( mother/ princess holder)
I usually buy female seeds from Seedsman 100% delivery and good prices/ freebies.
45n

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

Seeds;
Expert seeds Gorilla Cookies (Seedsman)
Banana OG Greenpoint seeds
Iranian and Quantum came from my babysitter ( mother/ princess holder)
I usually buy female seeds from Seedsman 100% delivery and good prices/ freebies.
45n
Cool, thanks. Had never heard of the Iranian strain before. I've been getting seeds from Nirvana from some time; looking to branch out (ark, ark, ark).

45North

45North

Cool, thanks. Had never heard of the Iranian strain before. I've been getting seeds from Nirvana from some time; looking to branch out (ark, ark, ark).
Dr.Greenthumb still does the ID but it is mixed now. Check James Beans, Greenpoint, and Seedsman out.
Red Eye is Seattle on James beans and the REV. At KOS has some Good stuff(James beans) the BLACK you gotta see it. Put it on the table and everyone will say wtf is that!!! All his stuff has LEGS! 3 hr +

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

The white widows appear to be growing out of their problem. Kind of cool looking, still vigorous. The OG big girl looks great. In the ground next week.

One of the chem dogs looks like she has some thrips already. Time to get out the spinosad.

Ww1 05102018
Ww2 05102018
Og1 05102018
OldManRiver

OldManRiver

Girls are in the ground. The white widows have completely grown out of their sunburn, with the leaves coloring up to almost normal. Too dark for a pic now, but with the recent feeding, the color is looking, as Billy Chrystal might say, "Simply Mahvelous"

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

Looking good after transplanting. Gave them a gallon each of 20ml grow to a gallon. The bottom pic is the sunburned white widow; she's completely grown out of it. OG on the top, Chem dawg in the middle, all looking happy.

IMG 20180516 175133
IMG 20180516 175155
IMG 20180516 175202
OldManRiver

OldManRiver

Well, phuck me if one of the girls doesn't have spider mites already. Busted out the spinosad. Azamax to follow in three days. I caught them immediately, but there are still eggs everywhere on the infected leaf. Prolific little bastards.

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

A couple of the girls. Everyone is happy and healthy, though I have a light mite infestation that is under treatment. Caught them early, anticipate no problems. The one in the shade is the chem dawg, the one in sunset light is a white widow. The Glue's are getting huge, had to top them.

Sunset6 11 18
IMG 20180611 192456 1

Latest posts

Top Bottom