Pnw Outdoor Grow 2018

• Thread starter OldManRiver
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OldManRiver

OldManRiver

I'm starting a light deprivation tent on three little girls, to get some weed before the big girls are ready. They are all chem dawg, started about 5/1. Everyone gets fed today, 15 ml botanicare gro to the gallon. Gonna add 10 ml to the gallon of General Hydroponics Micro nutrients. They are still on Azamax/Spinosad rotation for another week, though I'm not seeing any fresh mite damage. The big girls are starting to really put on the inches. Trying to decide whether to cover them at five or six pm; it gets light at about 5am, with sunrise at about 6.

IMG 20180617 115832
IMG 20180617 115910
IMG 20180617 115902
Brother Will

Brother Will

Wooowy What A Great Thread ! I'm A Born And Raised Oregonian And It's Super Nice To
Know I'm Not Alone. Thanks Very Much For Letting Me Hitch A Ride On This Excellent Topic.
I Read Every Word. Peace And Fantastic Fishing Guys ! Take Care, Brother Will...

Brother Will

Brother Will

Just SO Healthy And Beautiful !!! Oh 45North I'm Lov'in Your Progress And These Sweethearts Are Gonna Be Out Of Sight ! Sturdy And Rear'in To Go ! Great Skills
To Ya 45North ! I'll Be Ahhh-Read'in And Ahhh-Watch'in.
Thanks Again Very Much/Great Photos ! Peace, Brother Will

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

Two of the girls have been looking a little peaked. I tested the soil they are in, a blend of Kellog Organic potting soil, mushroom compost, and local soil, and found that the pH was about 5.5. Yikes. Put down some lime, will let them enjoy that for a day and then feed them again.

R

redlife215

Looking good. The last plant looks heavy reveg and ur bed looks like u put em a lil too close together ur gonna have a full bush

Latest posts

Top Bottom