Pnw Outdoor Grow 2018

• Thread starter OldManRiver
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OldManRiver

OldManRiver

Pics of the day. Everyone just got fed and watered, happy girls. Still on the grow mix, may be the last time before I switch The chem dawg now has three mantises in it, haven't seen any in the other plants for a while. I may try to transplant two of them.

IMG 20180720 104501
IMG 20180720 104557
Brother Will

Brother Will

Wooow Just Beautiful OMR ! And Your Plants Are Nice And Open To The Air.

45North You Too Just Blow My Mind-What Excellent Growers ! Very Very Healthy Happy Plants !
Please Say Hi To Your Beneficial "Herbie" For Us ! How Cute Peek'in Out And Keep'in Everything In Check !
Thanks Very Much-Peace, BW

Brother Will

Brother Will

OldManRiver And 45North... Yes Indeed, They'll Get Even BIGGER !

I Just Love The Natural Course Of All The Stored Up Nutrient-Rich

Leaves From Your Lower Leaves {LD}... And OMR, You Received

A Nice Week Long Vacation Too. 45North Wooowy ! Again I Say...

Bulking Up And Just Ahhh-Bursting With Floral Hormones !

Can't Wait To See Your Progress. Very Sweet How You Both Make

It Look So Easy/SUPER-DUPER Fine Jobs Gentlemen. Sorry, Must Split.

Another Wretched Doctor's Appt At 3:00 pm Believe It Or Not.

Imagine Anyone Who Lives In Tigard Or Portland/Then Rush Hour

At 95 F And You Must Know What A Hellish Commute That'll Be.

Well Everyone. Have A Nice Evening... I'll Try To Get Back @ Approx:

6-7pm. Thanks Very Much For Sharing. Peace And Righteous

Weight Via The Trichomes ! Thanks Very Much... Peace, BW

Brother Will

Brother Will

Absolutely True/Less Is MORE. For Myself: Quality Before Quantity... Thanks Very Much-Have To Scoot In A Few. Please Send Some Warm Vibes Or A Pray If Possible. Have A Wonderful Day And I Have Tremendous Faith In All Of You I've Met And Who Are The Finest Growers Around ! Again...Thank You Very Much If You Can Help A Patient In Need. Namaste... Much Much ❤️... Brother Will

1stGHgrow

1stGHgrow

Nice freebies 45N. I wish i was a little closer to Portland.
I've got a nice (albiet overcrowded) 200 sq ft greenhouse in da Tri Cities, WA. I had my girls
20180702 145234
out in da tent around the end of April. I went through a faux flower at the end of May myself. Everything eventually went back to re-veg. Here's a shot at the beginning of July. The first level trellis is pretty filled. I'll be putting the second level trellis up this week. I'll post an updated shot then.

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

Decided to conduct an experiment. Got one of the bloom booster products on the market, Heavy 16 Fire, on the advice of my friendly grow shop owner. I am going to try it on half the plants, and see if it makes any difference. Running 3 ml of that, 15 ml of Botanicare Pro Bloom, 1 ml of MammothP batcerial booster, 2 ml of Gen Hydro Micro for the test population, 20 ml of Botanicare Pro Bloom and 2 ml of the micro for the control.

two of the chem dawg light dep girls will get the test mix, one will get control. One each of the big plant pairs will get the mix.

Wishbone

Wishbone

Decided to conduct an experiment. Got one of the bloom booster products on the market, Heavy 16 Fire, on the advice of my friendly grow shop owner. I am going to try it on half the plants, and see if it makes any difference. Running 3 ml of that, 15 ml of Botanicare Pro Bloom, 1 ml of MammothP batcerial booster, 2 ml of Gen Hydro Micro for the test population, 20 ml of Botanicare Pro Bloom and 2 ml of the micro for the control.

two of the chem dawg light dep girls will get the test mix, one will get control. One each of the big plant pairs will get the mix.

Nice experiment, doing something similar on a few of my girls, just my no till soil on all but one, and a full bottle feed on single plant. Yours will be more scientific with a larger population of each.

Latest posts

Top Bottom