Pnw Outdoor Grow 2018

• Thread starter OldManRiver
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1stGHgrow

1stGHgrow

Beautiful man great job I would love some of that pino in bean form lol find me some jewels lol View attachment 833437white fire alien og at day 56 of flower another week and I believe she's gonna be ready. Outdoor like the thread too lol
Mahalo jrock. Your white fire og looks nice and "sweet" too. That last week is always the longest, especially when you don't know you're at the last week until you've passed it, lol.

jrockdro273

jrockdro273

Mahalo jrock. Your white fire og looks nice and "sweet" too. That last week is always the longest, especially when you don't know you're at the last week until you've passed it, lol.
Thank you sir I appreciate that very much its most certainly the most fun kush strain I've ever grown u can just give her plenty of cal mag and she loves it the molasses I've been using has really opened up some resin production I would not have figured I would get outside here where im at the rain has been so bad I've had to keep them inside most nights this September but I will also say this pheno of Wi-Fi alien isn't really sweet and lemony its got some lemon to it but it really has the stinky pungent og nose to it that its almost like yeeesh sour fuely funk with a little sour lemony candy to it almost like a lemon warhead if you remember those its insane ive never smelled a terp profile like that on an og

jrockdro273

jrockdro273

Dude I hear u I am so ready to chop I have a few diff strains but all are kush genetics the Wi-Fi is prob the strongest smelling but the Bruce banner is insane right now I also have a night terror og which is super sexy too I believe I posted a pic of it a few pages back

jrockdro273

jrockdro273

Been on the flush heavy the last few days. I know some say i dont need to with organics but I always try to find a fade toward fall and flushing is a good idea just for the excess salts and wild minerals in the soil and the cal mag and zinc tablets I use. They taste great as is but im working on my fade for the last few days and they are all going brighter green so I know its working

1stGHgrow

1stGHgrow

Been on the flush heavy the last few days. I know some say i dont need to with organics but I always try to find a fade toward fall and flushing is a good idea just for the excess salts and wild minerals in the soil and the cal mag and zinc tablets I use. They taste great as is but im working on my fade for the last few days and they are all going brighter green so I know its workingView attachment 834275
Your girl looks bomb jrock, drippy wet styles.

1stGHgrow

1stGHgrow

The Tropicana was ripe for the pickin. Her flowers were a deep purple. Perfect strain for low odor, faint berry-ish smell straight from the branch. Get a finger rub on the trich's and it fills your nostrils with a sweet fruit punch smell. Can't wait for a taste.
20181004 224832

20181005 014638

20181005 014512

jrockdro273

jrockdro273

1stGHgrow

1stGHgrow

Th

Thanks bro I really appreciate that its been such a pleasure to grow this strain I wish I would've taken a ton of cuts but I didn't ahhhh!
Is she finished yet? If not, look into monster cropping. In a nutshell, it's taking clones while in bloom phase. Check it out. And if not for this time, maybe next time.

jrockdro273

jrockdro273

Is she finished yet? If not, look into monster cropping. In a nutshell, it's taking clones while in bloom phase. Check it out. And if not for this time, maybe next time.
Hey man thank u. I actually did a little research on cloning during bloom and it said it'll work and the clones will all be flowering the second I transplant and they come back lol I've now put a name (monster cropping) to a face

1stGHgrow

1stGHgrow

The Tropicana was ripe for the pickin. Her flowers were a deep purple. Perfect strain for low odor, faint berry-ish smell straight from the branch. Get a finger rub on the trich's and it fills your nostrils with a sweet fruit punch smell. Can't wait for a taste.
View attachment 834308
View attachment 834309
View attachment 834310
The buds on this beauty were small and rock hard dense. The kind of resin where you need to scrape the scissor hash, rub the finger hash and alcohol/oil down scissors between buds. Sweet and fruity as hell and really mellow. The high was heady; i was able to complete my days task (which wasn't very much to speak of).
I'm a little tolerance challenged so it took two j's to embark on a three hour tour.
The weather started getting rough so I took my tour inside.
Kicked back wit a remote and a snack in my hand and the rest of the afternoon was lost" lol.

1stGHgrow

1stGHgrow

This is our Super Iced Grapefruit (SIG). Very few calyxes, mostly super frosted sugar leaf. I think most of this will be used for medibles. There would be a lot of leafy shake although very "sugary".
20181013 174111

20181013 174203

20181013 174230

1stGHgrow

1stGHgrow

Here's our Viper Cookies. She started to purple up towards the end. She grew nice colas almost like long stem roses. She has a sweet zesty smell to her.
20181013 174353

20181013 174550

20181013 174516

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

Been a while. Cut the crop two weeks ago, after heavy drenching rain damage. The buds were way wet when I hung them, and I had to leave town on business. Came back to find I lost 1/4 or so of the crop to mold, because I didn't have enough airflow to get the surface moisture off. Oh well, its personal use, I can live for a year on the roughly 6 lb that remains. The potency is quite decent, and we're loving the Original Glue high. The Chem Dawg is excellent as well, but I lost a whole plant of the CD, so I'll never know about that one.

Lessons learned from the season.

1) much better netting is needed. My net needed to be at four and six feet, with stronger side supports.

2) Heavy 16 Fire promotes earlier budding.

3) proactively test soil pH early on and correct, in new beds.

4) Light deprivation on small plants works great to get an early crop.

5) The white widow is two weeks later than the other strains, think I'm done with it.

Wishbone

Wishbone

Been a while. Cut the crop two weeks ago, after heavy drenching rain damage. The buds were way wet when I hung them, and I had to leave town on business. Came back to find I lost 1/4 or so of the crop to mold, because I didn't have enough airflow to get the surface moisture off. Oh well, its personal use, I can live for a year on the roughly 6 lb that remains. The potency is quite decent, and we're loving the Original Glue high. The Chem Dawg is excellent as well, but I lost a whole plant of the CD, so I'll never know about that one.

1) much better netting is needed. My net needed to be at four and six feet, with stronger side supports.

5) The white widow is two weeks later than the other strains, think I'm done with it.

Bummer on the loss, but OD is much more forgiving on losses with high yields. What were the soil ph issues?

1stGHgrow

1stGHgrow

Sorry to hear that OMR; 6lbs is still a good haul. I'm pretty disappointed with my yields, but the quality more than makes up for the moderate yield. I have 5 girls packaged for storage, 4 girls hanging on da line and 6 still in da greenhouse finishing up. The weather has been kind lately; sunny days and chilly nights. The resin/trich's on these girls are unlike anything I've seen the past few years; FIRE!!! Hope to get the last six by next weekend barring any freak freeze. Weather wise we should be good til the end of October. I personally liked the staggered harvest. I have only a few hands trimming and it's better when we're not overloaded with fresh cut. Mahalo for taking us along on your journey. I know I had fun on my end.

Top Bottom