Point Break...surfs up...

• Thread starter true grit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

Well I've been promising Karma that I would get some pics up of the beginnings of "Perpetual Karma 2011"....needless to say this will be the first of many threads from me for Karma this upcoming year. Being originally from Texas, I was super stoked to get an opportunity to run the Point Break (shoreline cut x sfv bx male) and with the limited space i had at the time, i went ahead popped some. Got 2 nice males and 2 VERY nice females. Sadly my lap top crashed so the only pics thus far are from the good ol cellie...comp will be fixed this week/next so all bloom pics will be full candor and quality....

So with out further ado. Here are some point break ladies a lil over a month into veg (flipped the switch today), not much training as i wanted to get a feel for branching, FIM/topped the other day and will go under a screen with a few stardawg ladies.... these will be fun. The big gal already reeks in veg and clones took within 5 days...

Bucket for comparison...
Pics 1-3 Point Break P1
Pics 4-5 Point Break P2

Photo3
Photo4
Photo5
Photo6
Photo7
T

TacomaComa

awesome! pulling up a chair. i have a pack of these beans and it will be nice to see what to expect :)

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Sounds good 2 me. Can't wait to see this shit in flower. Surfs up ya'll! Lol

true grit

true grit

Good to have ya folks around! These are gonna be some stinky bitches, i can already tell!! :-)

Aligee

Aligee

nice one TG i always enjoy your threads good info you put in there for all to enjoy !!!

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Look'n good bro TG, things are gonna be gettin interesting real soon, Peace SSP

P

pntbrake

aaaa danggg... It looks like im going to have to watch this thread!! Where did the genetics come from??

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Point break and Star Dawg!?!

Alfred E. Newman is all over this one ;)!!!

E

el boyo

nice.. been looking for them skunky strains.. never got a chance to see the shoreline.. interested to see how this turns out.. have you put any through flower yet TG?

true grit

true grit

aaaa danggg... It looks like im going to have to watch this thread!! Where did the genetics come from??

KG used an SFV BX male to the Shoreline cut i believe.

nice.. been looking for them skunky strains.. never got a chance to see the shoreline.. interested to see how this turns out.. have you put any through flower yet TG?

Nope first run right now!

I will say this though... all cuts from both phenos rooted with in 5 days!! Nice!!

waayne

waayne

Interesting genetics True G.....
I alway's heard good things about the Shoreline when
I was livin in the Lonestar state. It will be interesting seeing
how these girls turn out with you workin your magic on them....
:pimp:

true grit

true grit

Yeah they are coming along! Been supercropping teh shit outta the big one...got a little vpd damage while outta town, but thats fixed in time for some stretch.

The P1 is already starting to bud up...

true grit

true grit

Well still no lap top, but at 3 wks the big girl has moderate stretch and is start to bud. Most def could benefit from screens or tie downs for sure cuz shes making a jungle of branches.

P2 hasn't stretched much at all and is quite dense too, branching not as drastic on this pheno though and she is budding a little bit later than the other lady....

Pics to come asap.... not a whole lot to see yet though...

C

CHEVYBOX

Wats good Grity? yea its me said I could only pm adminstraters so I found your post.. Guess I need the pecks neways.. ha.. so wats crackin with ya? Cant wait to see some pic..

true grit

true grit

Wats good Grity? yea its me said I could only pm adminstraters so I found your post.. Guess I need the pecks neways.. ha.. so wats crackin with ya? Cant wait to see some pic..

Shit same ole same ole...you know how ti goes. Good to see you back around homie! Yeah man, ol comp is down, so i just been snappin and saving pics til i get it back then i can unload some dank shots!

Nice one!! tagged ;)

Cool broseph, hopefully i can put on a show with these ladies...

Top Bottom