Point Break...surfs up...

• Thread starter true grit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

Thanks dudes...looking like they will be coming down manana at around 9wks...lookin SICK!!!

winta

winta

dam that bitch is bad....even if she stinks like feet ;) its always frosty in gritty land!

true grit

true grit

You know the frost always settles round these parts! Ha. thanks homie Im really looking forward to smoking her stank.

Heres teh low yielding mad crazy smelling p2. She really does smell like fruity creamsicles or something of the sort. Lost most the OG twang and is just nuts creamy/fruity weird. Probably be lucky to get a good 1-1.5oz but its gonna be straight headies. Reminds me in shape,smell and yield of a ghost x sd I did a while back- low yield, huge resin and smell and great head stash.

DSCN2260
DSCN2261
sky high

sky high

Double Wow. Don't ya love it when the bitches Ho all around and toss out different babies?

Looks like that first one has been feedin' at the Krispy Kreme stand!

Chomp chomp... PLUMP.

Good show bro! (as always)

true grit

true grit

Thanks dudes! Alt- good to see your ass around!!! When ya coming round these parts?

SH- Yeah bro, the one low yielder really reminds of the ogxsd from a while back. way sweet and not funky...unlike her twisted sister!! lol. Hopefully cuts reveg and I can dub her the dirty hippie pheno. lol

S

sbkg

sick

That point break looks mighty fine, hella frosty. I"ve always imagined a strain called dirty hippie feet, you should roll with it.

sky high

sky high

SH- Yeah bro, the one low yielder really reminds of the ogxsd from a while back. way sweet and not funky...unlike her twisted sister!! lol. Hopefully cuts reveg and I can dub her the dirty hippie pheno. lol

Snicker. That's a hell of a good name right thar!

I'm hopeful the Ghost x SD's will offer me a keeper on this round! I mean..it's GOTTA happen someday...right? :)

thanks for the show yet again!

true grit

true grit

Alright, so ran these again recently....did a pop found a few m/f and worked with the fems. This round I got another hippie feet pheno but on roids, and a straw cream pheno that is the shit.

Karma you really did smash it with these. I go through all sorts of beans and very few can match the smells that come off these PointBreak. Both rounds the fems have just been amazing in smell. Flavor was great last time, but this time being organic my hopes are even higher.

So p1 is the strawberries and cream pheno- literally REEKS like straw n creme. Funny that a cross of OG and shoreline (skunky) could drop such an AMAZINGLY fruity smelling plant. The buds are beautiful, pix dont do em justice (for either pheno), and the p1 purped up all nice for me. I'm used to skunky ass dank and kush smells...its nice smelling some overpowering sweetness with the dank.

P2 is another hippie feet pheno. This time around she yielded huge, same growth look etc as last time but on roids! Did very little training wise with her, topped at flip and wow- huge donkey dick colas. This one will be a ringer trained under a screen and smells like a mix of sweet starburst with a definite underlying funk/musky/almost sauteed mushroom smell. Nuts. Good stuff and crazy yield- very greasy too as opposed to sticky.

Again these really knocked it out the park grow wise, can't wait to smoke em!

on to pix!

P1- pix 1-3
P2- pix 4-5
DSCN2745
DSCN2746
DSCN2747
DSCN2749
DSCN2752

F

fuzzy

WoW!!!!Nice job TG!Looking pretty hard there.Keep up the great work, peace,fuzzy

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Nicely grown, look pleasantly plump. Hope they smoke as good as they look, and all is well with you and yours

mal

Darkplace

Darkplace

great work truegrit!...we used to have the exact strawberries and cream pheno ourselves....crazy aroma all of it's own,hope to find it again soon!

true grit

true grit

Thanks guys! Stoked to see the yield off both of em. The straw creme did even get topped and had nice colas too.

Mal- things are def good of late, hope they are on your end too!

Darkplace- yeah nuts right, last time i had these two phenos except the straw creme was tiny and yielded very poorly. this time its a whole different story and im def happy. after choppin these all i can think about is how the straw creme pheno is gonna smoke.....fingers crossed.

K

Karma Genetics

Wow they look danky stinky in there own ways.

I should realy get to work on these, Gues i got to push some other project back, and give this one a better spot.

true grit

true grit

Hellz ya I do! Ive been out and about more lately with the fam so haven't got to pop much lately...:(. But when i get back to it, i'll def take your word for it and get some them going!

Ended keeping the straw creme pheno around, the mom is looking even better in structure than the seed plant and ill be giving her a go soon on a table. Very interesting kushy taste but with that purple flavor. amazing looking nugs

J

John Ditchweed

sweet nice info true.... I have 8 of these in veg now. To early to try and judge off your pics to see if I have one of these pheno's but sounds like a winner all around. Yours look perfect bro how heavy did you feed em? and additives?

Top Bottom