Point Break...surfs up...

• Thread starter true grit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

What up homie? Shoot fed em relatively heavy but it was all organics- G.O. with some HPK. The chunkier one ended up curing out and smoking amazing- very close to first pheno i lost but not quite the same punch. the purp pheno ended up smokin kinda harsh tho, not sure why

J

John Ditchweed

I have two that have an extra long middle leave very elongated with deep shoreline ridges. They stand out from the other 6 witch seem more squat and thicker. Ill get pics up for you to check out maybe you can ID them for me? When I figure out how to upload individual items from my phone. Right now it makes me upload everything on my phone and it puts 1000's of pics of apps and pictures from my ESPN app and I don't know how to stop it.

true grit

true grit

Damn I honestly cant remember what they looked like in veg. lol I know there was one that was def taller, more vigorous and with larger leaves and branching- that ended up being the same stanky pheno both times and the one i shoulda kept.

K

Karma Genetics

THE squad ones, keep à eye on them, Broadway Leafes .

Peace

J

John Ditchweed

Damn I honestly cant remember what they looked like in veg. lol I know there was one that was def taller, more vigorous and with larger leaves and branching- that ended up being the same stanky pheno both times and the one i shoulda kept.

Sounds like I have her... 4-6 females. Two that are super squat and bushy. One that is like you say 9 inches taller then the rest and is growing at a faster pace(even after being the only one topped other then the similar male). and one that's in between the two. My males one looks like the tall pheno growing fast and up and the other is squat and thick. Witch male would you keep? The small one has alot more nuts at this point but the other is likely closer to the fast tall pheno?

true grit

true grit

Ya Karma is def right- the broad leafed phenos were my winners. Just happened that my broad leaf ones were more vigorous than the skinnier leafed compadres. Male wise, i had few and they got culled due to space so couldn't tell ya...

The larger fems with big leaves def threw more bud for me too.

J

John Ditchweed

Clones have rooted, pretty quickly. I'll say Karma so far I love this plant the faster pheno is kicking everything in the rooms ass. Thick as hell great structure and vigor. 3 weeks veg on the clones and its in to the flowering room. ill make my own thread after they hit 12/12

true grit

true grit

Stoked to see what ya find man!! Hope shes a hippie feet pheno for ya! lol.

S

steelcanaries

I gotta have this strain. I'm all about that p2 pheno. When are these available again?

Latest posts

Top Bottom