Police chased a man through my yard hell ms answer my question

• Thread starter PUN1424EFS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
william76

william76

Ur homie is a fuckin stupid fuck 2 take the cops right 2 ur pad.... if hes that stupid the cops will get him 2 filp... hes gunna rat on u doggie..... bet he aint gunna go down 4 ur shit!!
Was it a supposed friend?thats shits fucked up,you need to find better friends,your in a heap of trouble sounds like to me,76

SunGrown

SunGrown

Was it a supposed friend?thats shits fucked up,you need to find better friends,your in a heap of trouble sounds like to me,76
This time a guy i knew got pulled over by my house he jumped my fence the dogs didn't chase him but went after the cops so they said the dogs knew him so he lived here they found himin my neighbors garage he was charged with everything in the house. I leave my backdoor. Open so the dogs can goout back.

I would have already packed shit up and relocated...time to get smarter and choose better "friends"

DarkSpark

DarkSpark

You need to move state. Clearly those cops are stinging to bust you and will find any excuse they can to bust down your door.

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
It still sounds like they entered without a warrant. They don't have a case just an evil attitude towards cannabis.

guess it depends where your at . in Florida they can enter a home and even locked doors under exigent circumstances. I know this first hand.. yes they should wait for a warrant but they dont have to.... in my case they said they saw a plant in the yard. there was a 3 inch plant right next to back of the house. this was on 10 acres with 3 sides surrounded by woods. nothing visible from the road.. they saw my dogs and were in the process of jumping over and getting ready to shot a 8 week old pit puppy when my girlfriend went outside... they asked if anyone else was in the house and she said no.. at this point everyone that was there was standing outside. I wasn't home but on the phone.. they said they had to check anyways..

they went inside and searched every room. one was locked. they ordered my 11 year old to get keys they found and open the door.. they found my cloning room and mom room. at this point they still had no warrant.

they walked outside and talked to the group they had and decided to check the trailer in front of the property. they kicked in the door and then found my 5 k setup... they shut the door and came back to the house. an hour after all this I showed up. they questioned the friend/owner of property and he was lying through is teeth.. said this was all me. he doesn't smoke etc etc. they ask me to roll over on someone for less time.. i never answered a question. they were going through my computer asking about pictures.. i said nothing. gf refused to answer questions and wouldn't leave my side. they owner outside is making friends rolling over me with the buss... that all changed when they searched his room and found a locked closet.. inside they found all the materials he had stolen with pounds worth of weed he was stealing from me.. he kept saying sorry and i was just wtf. they let me take a Xanax and i just closed my eyes and waited to be cuffed and taken away. only timei opened them was when they were teasing my pits in kennels with a gun drawn. my dogs were getting nasty and trying to get out.. i grabbed my camera and took a quick pic. they left the dogs alone...

long story short they warrant showed up 7 hours after I got there and they went and filmed everything.. they trashed most equipment.. cut cords on ballasts.. left everything at from trailer just knocked over trays and pots and pulled girls..

living house they took my fans both inline and 18 inch floor stand, 4 tubs bins of free nutes i had from hydro show, and loaded up my raptor quad.. said it came back stolen. i argued and found proof it was registered. they they wanted it cause i couldn't prove where I got the money to pay for it.. i showed them the check I got from accident and used to pay for quad.. they were pissed and unloaded it.

point is they can enter the place locked or not under exigent circumstances. cops patted me down before asking if I had any drugs. never mentioned guns or knives. even check cig packet. I thought terry vs Ohio said that was illegal? this whole ordeal cost me over 25 grand in money.. in the end I lost a 7 year relationship , and everything I owned

in the end they left and no one was arrested... 18 months later they charged me and owner of house but not gf. they left me 14 grams of bubble hash next to my bed. but took the once of bud in my room and 20 years worth of collecting seeds in a bulging gallon back.

sorry to Hijack. first time I told my story. meant to just write a line or two.. my bad

best wishes man.. sorry abound the dog..

mr roboto

mr roboto

guess it depends where your at . in Florida they can enter a home and even locked doors under exigent circumstances. I know this first hand.. yes they should wait for a warrant but they dont have to.... in my case they said they saw a plant in the yard. there was a 3 inch plant right next to back of the house. this was on 10 acres with 3 sides surrounded by woods. nothing visible from the road.. they saw my dogs and were in the process of jumping over and getting ready to shot a 8 week old pit puppy when my girlfriend went outside... they asked if anyone else was in the house and she said no.. at this point everyone that was there was standing outside. I wasn't home but on the phone.. they said they had to check anyways..

they went inside and searched every room. one was locked. they ordered my 11 year old to get keys they found and open the door.. they found my cloning room and mom room. at this point they still had no warrant.

they walked outside and talked to the group they had and decided to check the trailer in front of the property. they kicked in the door and then found my 5 k setup... they shut the door and came back to the house. an hour after all this I showed up. they questioned the friend/owner of property and he was lying through is teeth.. said this was all me. he doesn't smoke etc etc. they ask me to roll over on someone for less time.. i never answered a question. they were going through my computer asking about pictures.. i said nothing. gf refused to answer questions and wouldn't leave my side. they owner outside is making friends rolling over me with the buss... that all changed when they searched his room and found a locked closet.. inside they found all the materials he had stolen with pounds worth of weed he was stealing from me.. he kept saying sorry and i was just wtf. they let me take a Xanax and i just closed my eyes and waited to be cuffed and taken away. only timei opened them was when they were teasing my pits in kennels with a gun drawn. my dogs were getting nasty and trying to get out.. i grabbed my camera and took a quick pic. they left the dogs alone...

long story short they warrant showed up 7 hours after I got there and they went and filmed everything.. they trashed most equipment.. cut cords on ballasts.. left everything at from trailer just knocked over trays and pots and pulled girls..

living house they took my fans both inline and 18 inch floor stand, 4 tubs bins of free nutes i had from hydro show, and loaded up my raptor quad.. said it came back stolen. i argued and found proof it was registered. they they wanted it cause i couldn't prove where I got the money to pay for it.. i showed them the check I got from accident and used to pay for quad.. they were pissed and unloaded it.

point is they can enter the place locked or not under exigent circumstances. cops patted me down before asking if I had any drugs. never mentioned guns or knives. even check cig packet. I thought terry vs Ohio said that was illegal? this whole ordeal cost me over 25 grand in money.. in the end I lost a 7 year relationship , and everything I owned

in the end they left and no one was arrested... 18 months later they charged me and owner of house but not gf. they left me 14 grams of bubble hash next to my bed. but took the once of bud in my room and 20 years worth of collecting seeds in a bulging gallon back.

sorry to Hijack. first time I told my story. meant to just write a line or two.. my bad

best wishes man.. sorry abound the dog..
Do you still have the pics of the cops with their guns pointed at the dogs? peepes here in cali go ape shit over that

Top Bottom