Votes: 26 33.3%
  • Oil

Votes: 27 34.6%

• Total voters
H

HazeVentura

Premium Member
Supporter
since i know mr.Haze420 i vote for hash....... best tasting stuff.......

Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
diyjunkie has one of my oil vapes.

before i saw well made butane oil i woulda voted hash too. but now i am an oil junkie. its the best way to achieve the most thc (plus terpenophenolic compounds) intake, with the most minimal respiratory irritation, and as good or better flavor, than any other form of marijuana intake via the respiratory system.

R

ReelBusy1

diyjunkie has one of my oil vapes.

before i saw well made butane oil i woulda voted hash too. but now i am an oil junkie. its the best way to achieve the most thc (plus terpenophenolic compounds) intake, with the most minimal respiratory irritation, and as good or better flavor, than any other form of marijuana intake via the respiratory system.

flavor has always been important to me.

M

Mr Green

hey reelbusy1,, maybe we can do a poll on how many more "welcome to the farms" you can put up in a row in the introduce yourself section..

T

TheMadHatter

I prefer Oil well (earwax) because I personally think its the strongest stuff I've smoked I Wish someone would explain how to make it. My homie makes some bomb Earwax that I buy from him whenever he has it.

I am an oil snob, I pretty much wom't take a hit anymore that doesn't have a glob of that gooey goodness on it..

I feel the same way Texas Kid.

K

KushMaster707

hash oil is def my favorite bc its extremely potent and very easy to apply evenly on joints and blunts.

S

sound1744

oil

i wish people would produce more oil. the only drawback it having is its the stickest substance known to man. hahaha

gotta love the heavy buzz oil gives you man.:damnhippie:

peace. :smiley_joint:

O

ogatec

they are all good, i smoke more oil than anyhting these days. having a proper oil burning pipe is optimal!

F

FeFiFoFum

imo all that butane+stoners=danger. Is there a safer way to extract kick ass oil.

P

Papa_kush

oil all day every day if you want to get heavily medicated. keif if you want something to add flavor. and bubble....eh never honestly been much of a fan.

oil all day

S

skunkysteven

ive gone with kief . my stilton kief hits the spot for sure

F

FastForward

I was going to say oil, but am loving kief - seems so much easier on the lungs than oil, and tasty too. Got high off my ass today on kief....something that oil hasn't done to me yet....

I like the convenience of smoking kief more than oil....just easier all round....as for the buzz, I guess that comes down to the original plant. That said, I've got some red oil from the OGKxBMS that is just amazing, quite possibly the best thing I've made yet.

N

Nuglover

I tried making oil once years ago, had no idea what I was doing and it turned out like shit and was the harshest thing I've ever tried to smoke...actually painful. I'd love to try some good oil....but I'm not making any.

diyJunkie

diyJunkie

^^^If you follow HMK's method perfectly you will end up with some amazing oil.

Top Bottom