Pollen Box For Drying / Curing ?

• Thread starter ChiT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ChiT

ChiT

so experimenting with using a pollen box to partially dry/ Cure some buds. Something about wooden boxes just feels right. The best way I can conclude would be drying via hanging in a well circulated room 65 degree 50% humidity for 72 hours, then placing them in a pollen box for an even slower dry. Still deciding whether to leave stems attached or not when in box. I’d imagine at least 10 days in the box before completing the cure in mason jars. Current status on this trial method is 6 days in the pollen box after initial 72 hour dry hang. The buds are nice and dry on the outside (not as crispy as those only being hung for the same 9 days) with some beautifully smelling terpenes being exposed once cracked open. I understand that In The box too long would dry them Out completely eventually, but after 6 days in the box, I feel it can go at least another few days...anyone have some input. Looking to create the perfect Cure for future grows!

CE840EC4 D64B 4EF2 88CC 98F9E687E260
3527EDAE CA60 4955 B1BE 8AD0E9D5A1BB
86D59492 EBA4 49C2 9B4B 000D912FFF8C
ChiT

ChiT

Someone’s gotta be using some type of wooden boxes for drying / curing? Need thoughts people, how are y’all drying and curing? What is the best way?

Top Bottom