Wanted Pollen old school strains

• Thread starter Zaythegrowa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Zaythegrowa

Zaythegrowa

I’m open to any old school strains just need some good pollen would even take a land race

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Homie seems like he is out to snag some of your dollars. Name a cultivar and I bet @BC3 has it. RKS huh? Did you reverse the Chemdog 91 for pollen? Because that is a female cut. Stay safe out there. Positive vibes...

BC3

BC3

What u think u know about the origin you prob don’t know ..There are less then 10 people who actually know about the true lineage...of certain strains ....91 included . This was a seed...there were more then one

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Chemdog 91
How much are you charging on a strain that has been passed around to thousands and thousands of folks?

Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

Not that this is legit at all, but I have seen some companies that sell seeds start to explore shipping pollen to get around certain obstacles. Thought it was an interesting concept.

Snaggleroots

Snaggleroots

What I had was taken clean, dried in passive environment, and stored. Everything is free flowing. I make a good bit of seed and this was just extra. Someone picked it up today though, so best of luck in your search.

Top Bottom