Wanted Pollen old school strains

• Thread starter Zaythegrowa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Zaythegrowa

Zaythegrowa

I’m open to any old school strains just need some good pollen would even take a land race

BC3

BC3

What u think u know about the origin you prob don’t know ..There are less then 10 people who actually know about the true lineage...of certain strains ....91 included . This was a seed...there were more then one

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

What u think u know about the origin you prob don’t know ..There are less then 10 people who actually know about the true lineage...of certain strains ....91 included . This was a seed...there were more then one
Cool story bro. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Snaggleroots

Snaggleroots

What are you running it on? I have some Pakistan kush we sifted for this year

Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

Not that this is legit at all, but I have seen some companies that sell seeds start to explore shipping pollen to get around certain obstacles. Thought it was an interesting concept.

Snaggleroots

Snaggleroots

What I had was taken clean, dried in passive environment, and stored. Everything is free flowing. I make a good bit of seed and this was just extra. Someone picked it up today though, so best of luck in your search.

savagenovelties

savagenovelties

Supporter
If your looking for it someone will have it. If they aren’t a reputable person on a platform like “strainly” where they get reputable reviews I’d be very skittish. There are tons of people renaming things for your convenience. I’ve ran into this several times. Times are hard and scammers are working overtime to take your money

Top Bottom