Poorly Plant

• Thread starter Newbie987
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
whitebob

whitebob

Need some advice.
My canna A&B together gives a nitrogen of 5 but the calmag I have had 2.5% of nitrogen. I was using calmag with every feed every day at 1mg which was the max dose recommended and 2ml of a and 2 no of b. The plants have started burning it's leaves ect. I've flushed them today and got a ppm run off of about 120-130ppm. No part B of the canna coco I have has no nitrogen at all. So I was thinking would it benefit me and help speed up the healing and tee growth to come if I feed just the B for a couple of day to a week then after that apply the A part. Also my calmag holds a lot of others like PK so I was having trouble with the overloads of N with having high N level in part A canna and calmag. Could I get away with ditching the A and feeding calmag and Canna part B? That would result in less use of N?
this was why i wen to gh 3 part flora series gives slightly more control over what you give your plants.... so far I've found that most have to much N... its trial and error I'm afraid until you find the best for your plants in your setup...

Latest posts

Top Bottom