Pope Sativa

• Thread starter Big Buddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

hey all, I don't post online much these days, just dont have the time anymore. But i wanted to get osme info on this strain, I've got my sativa room packed full of these right now, and I must say I am impressed, what a massive yield of huge satty buds I'm gonna have. But, i was curious as to the finishing times and expected yield from this strain. Also, are there any pics around of this? I've never seen a grow of it anywhere.

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Big Buddy, Nice grow on your room! Some fire there! I like a good sativa! Here is the link your looking for..here: .. post up a smoke report on those if you will! Thank you! monkey5

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

hey monkey, those are the only shots I've seen of it, and they look fuckin nuts of course. I've got 8 ladies out of 10, and gave a couple to a buddy, and he got 2 fems from those, so had damn good numbers from that regard. Good span of the genetics, lots of Nigerian phenos and a couple nice Ds in there too. no concern of not gettin gmuch, only at 5 weeks now and theres almost 2 foot long buds forming, crazy frost being packed on too. Just curious of other peoples findings and finishing times more than anything, I assum about 12 - 14 weeks for the nigerians. Would hate to not flush in time though with these, I've had a rough couple years with different nutes and all that, but I'm back to all my old school things, from back in my seed co add shot days, so I don't want to fuck this at all, may be a 10 lbs room in there right now

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Big Buddy, Here:JJ-NYC
Breeder

JJ-NYC's Gallery
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's Nigerian Silk X Nigerian Silk/NL5-Haze. It finishes in about 70 days.

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Big Buddy, I think the Chemdog D finnishes close to 70 - 75 days! I saw else where .. 56 - to 70 days! I hope that helps you out! Explaination for 56-70 days is depends on how you like your high or stone! Enjoy! Link: .. I believe that was used as the male polen on the Chemdog D.. monkey5

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Thanks Monkey, thats damn good news, very surprised to hear the pure Nigerian finishes that fast, especially since i think i have a very minor P deficiency. Heres one of the girls in flower right now, just the first one i could reach in the room, very heavy Nigerian pheno. I'll post the shot showing th def too in case I'm calling it wrong, cause hey, we all make mistakes right.

2011 11 09 213412
2011 11 09 213509
2011 11 09 213320
M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Big Buddy, I do not think I would worry about that, those girls are looking very good! Bring them on home to harvest! Lol.. Are you going to flush in a week or so any way .. right? Going to be some sativa fire right there! Enjoy! monkey5

TortureKill

TortureKill

Looks great BB! How long did you veg those monsters? I wish you the best of luck through harvest. You will have to drop me some harvest shots, and a smoke report my man

Rushoe

Rushoe

fucken monsters nice grow man...sorry I have no info for ya but just wanted to drop in bro looks killer great job.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Big Buddy, I do not think I would worry about that, those girls are looking very good! Bring them on home to harvest! Lol.. Are you going to flush in a week or so any way .. right? Going to be some sativa fire right there! Enjoy! monkey5

hey bro, thanks for the kind words. Ya I'm not worried about these ones, bout to start flush in a week or 2 like you say, so not a big issue. I've lost crops to that def before though, and that was a great comparison shot vs normal leaves, so thought it would make a good example. But I think I know my issue, too much N late in flower locking out my P a bit, so easy fix really. Thats one of seven phenos I've got right now, and all yield big by the looks of things, cant wait.

Looks great BB! How long did you veg those monsters? I wish you the best of luck through harvest. You will have to drop me some harvest shots, and a smoke report my man

Haha, ya I like em big, the crazy thing is, I'm 6'9", so that was an odd angle, they are actually about 6-6.5 feet tall, its a forest in there, lol. I'd say I gave em a good two months or so from seed, lots of pinching to keep the height in check. I'll be sure to let ya know how they are bro.

fucken monsters nice grow man...sorry I have no info for ya but just wanted to drop in bro looks killer great job.

Lol, no trouble bro, thanks for the compliment and stop in any time

Great job!
Looking sik homie!

Thanks man, really happy with this line so far.

true grit

true grit

Holy shit brother!!! Almost like I saw a ghost!! How have you been? Very well I hope, definitely hope your health has been well! Missed ya around here, shoot me a pm homie!

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

So heres the same one again and two more up for a flush, I'm so glad I kept cuts of this, but i wish I had more seeds. JJ, I don't want to go pming you and being a pest, but if you happen upon this could you send me a pm as to where to find a few more of these crazy catholics I like to call em. Would love to hunt through some more, as I'm very impressed with this line.

"Holy shit brother!!! Almost like I saw a ghost!! How have you been? Very well I hope, definitely hope your health has been well! Missed ya around here, shoot me a pm homie!"

hey bro, good to hear from ya. Ya I'm not around much these days, lifes a little hectic around these parts, from a plant perspective anyway, so not much time for 50 pic posts anymore, lol.

2011 11 11 003311
2011 11 11 003317
2011 11 11 003422
2011 11 11 003436
2011 11 11 003503
2011 11 11 003527
winta

winta

hey bro havent seen u i a while...i see your still doin the girls right!

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

hey bro havent seen u i a while...i see your still doin the girls right!

Hey winta my friend, ya been a while man. Things are going half decent, fuckin with a damned P def right now, but other than that cant complain.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Well guys a little update for ya, I'd say these girls will go about 12-13 weeks for the most part, couple quicker than that but mainly all in that range, and yield, holy fuck! Some of these things are growing footballs! Theres a d pheno and a nigerian pheno in particular that are very impressive, but to be honest, I may end up keeping them all around for a bit at least, we'll see how they smoke of course, but I can't see me complaining about much.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

So almost all of these are down, and I gotta tell ya, what fantastic bud this is. Some of the biggest yielders I've had in a seed line, and consistently big too, no small yielders in the bunch. And even only being in the jar for a couple days, very tastey and potent herb. Found 7 ladies in a pack of 12, and I'm keeping all 7, that doesnt happen very often in my rooms let me tell ya.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

I forgot about this thread. Just to round it off, this strain was fantastic, still ttying to find another pack. Great in every aspect especially yield, never have I seen such consistent massive amounts per plant. Running nigerian now so hope things are in the same realm, can surely see similar leaf and structure traits.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
This makes me want to pop my nigerian haze!!!

Top Bottom