~popping some beans~

• Thread starter GrowMaster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bongorilla

They look like they're off to a great start! It doesn't matter how many hi end elite cuts one's got, it's usually the guy who's crackin them beans that's gonna hold exotic unique hi end strains.. shit they all started as seeds at one point.

I just cracked open some beans myself, sour lifesaver, and some sour bubble. + I just ordered some of raskal's new gear. I'm stoked about some of these new strains I'm gonna be holdin in the near future.

Good luck finding some gems in there!

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

this is gonna be some good shit!!!
Lets hope so.....GM
They look like they're off to a great start! It doesn't matter how many hi end elite cuts one's got, it's usually the guy who's crackin them beans that's gonna hold exotic unique hi end strains.. shit they all started as seeds at one point.

I just cracked open some beans myself, sour lifesaver, and some sour bubble. + I just ordered some of raskal's new gear. I'm stoked about some of these new strains I'm gonna be holdin in the near future.

Good luck finding some gems in there!
Thanks for the positive vibes bro, and good luck to u also on ur hunt for that diamond in the ruff........GM

PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

hahahaha never thought id see the day,,,,,You wont be so butt hurt in the end bp if you dont waste alot of space until you find the winners....Sometimes You dont even find 1 keeper.......You gonna take a cutt of each one and flip um soon.....i like to get it over with asap....LOL ive popped alot of beans,,,The dutch can hurt you the most and landrace indicas!!!

i got 12 Trainwreckx sfv og all labeled and in domes,,,,,,im gonna have to hold on to the fuckers tell i find the keepers...while the 12 moms bloom!!!

Ive got a bunch of Bpog x sand storm, paki x Moroccan/ i wanna pop after i run threw some of logics erkle x Chemdog's Sister,,,,,,,,Dont be like me ive started packs at a 150 a pack and tossed um in the trash,,,,,,,dont be a quiter like me :sign0065:

K

kes5480

:sign0065::sign0065::sign0065::sign0065:
hahahahar,,,,,,,,packs Dont be like me ive started at a 150 a pack and tossed um in the trash,,,,,,,dont be a quiter like me :sign0065:

packs Dont be like me ive started at a 150 a pack and tossed um in the trash...,.....................WHAT???:sign0065: :mad0233::mad0233:

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

hahahaha never thought id see the day,,,,,You wont be so butt hurt in the end bp if you dont waste alot of space until you find the winners....Sometimes You dont even find 1 keeper.......You gonna take a cutt of each one and flip um soon.....i like to get it over with asap....LOL ive popped alot of beans,,,The dutch can hurt you the most and landrace indicas!!!

i got 12 Trainwreckx sfv og all labeled and in domes,,,,,,im gonna have to hold on to the fuckers tell i find the keepers...while the 12 moms bloom!!!

Ive got a bunch of Bpog x sand storm, paki x Moroccan/ i wanna pop after i run threw some of logics erkle x Chemdog's Sister,,,,,,,,Dont be like me ive started packs at a 150 a pack and tossed um in the trash,,,,,,,dont be a quiter like me :sign0065:

No way bro, im excited to be popping some beans, its just like hunting and u know how much I love to hunt :giggle:rock, + im gonna start doing some breeding projects and see what I can contribute to the cannabis plant world :)........GM

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Ok these pics are a week later and there growing like crazy now, these pics are a couple weeks old already and they need to be trans planted again, ive topped a few of them the tall ones, and there starting to show there sex, first up is the Big Bubba, it looks like all 4 are female......GM

DSC03430
DSC03431
DSC03434
DSC03441
DSC03432
DSC03433
DSC03435
DSC03439
DSC03438
DSC03440
GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Some Twisted purples, its looking like maybe 3 females and 4 males, I topped a few of these and leafed all of them a couple of times.......GM

DSC03445
DSC03446
DSC03447
DSC03442
DSC03443
DSC03444
GrowMaster

GrowMaster

And last but not least the TOK this one is looking to be a male hopefully the stud I am looking for :mmm, now I need to pop some more and get me some females and see what the flowers look like.......GM

DSC03448
DSC03449
GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Whitefire#3 mothers

Heres a shot of my mothers, there is TK and the white in there also, but all u can really see are the WiFi, and the last 3 pics are WiFi only......GM

DSC02983
DSC02984
DSC02985
DSC02987
DSC03182
DSC03183
true grit

true grit

Looking good homie! Really stoked to see the Twisted Purples....i scored some TPOG F2's and some other Elite F2s from ripz(off) but pretty sure they are legit at ;east after running some super sour deez and sour chem kush. Been waiting to pop em for the fuck of it- show me what i need to lookin for homie.

And damn some bubba x bpog? Flamage. been on the hunt for a new bubba cross myself lately. cant imagine it with te bpog in the mix...get it get . peace brother.

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Looking good homie! Really stoked to see the Twisted Purples....i scored some TPOG F2's and some other Elite F2s from ripz(off) but pretty sure they are legit at ;east after running some super sour deez and sour chem kush. Been waiting to pop em for the fuck of it- show me what i need to lookin for homie.

And damn some bubba x bpog? Flamage. been on the hunt for a new bubba cross myself lately. cant imagine it with te bpog in the mix...get it get . peace brother.
Thanks bro, ya im real excited to see what king of flowers I get from the twisted purple, and the bubbas I dont expect to see much difference in the bubba cross we shall see, not sure what to look for yet but I will let u know when I do, im hoping to run them soon :movie........GM

Venom818

Venom818

dam GM is there anything you cant do your like more than a man but less than a god LOL keep up the good work bro Hope you find some kill and if you start breeding ill be your tester LOL

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Update

ok the boys and girls are about a couple months old now and getting big enough to take cuts, :cool0010: witch I will be doing soon, first up is the TOK my stud he is looking very handsome with some unique characteristics, he is very uniform and has 13 fingers on the leaves, with 2 fingers growing out the palm of the leaf, check him out......

DSC03583
DSC03587
DSC03580
DSC03581
GrowMaster

GrowMaster

dam GM is there anything you cant do your like more than a man but less than a god LOL keep up the good work bro Hope you find some kill and if you start breeding ill be your tester LOL

Thanks bro, I am spreading myself around trying to see what I can contribute to the cannabis world, yes I will be doing some small breeding projects, as far as crosses go, im thinking maybe some twisted-white, or whitexBPOG, or some twistedBPOG, some whitexTOK, I might even hit the wifi with some BPOG pollen or TOK pollen, ya never no, and ya I might need some testers u will be first in line if I do.....GM

Venom818

Venom818

Thanks bro, I am spreading myself around trying to see what I can contribute to the cannabis world, yes I will be doing some small breeding projects, as far as crosses go, im thinking maybe some twisted-white, or whitexBPOG, or some twistedBPOG, some whitexTOK, I might even hit the wifi with some BPOG pollen or TOK pollen, ya never no, and ya I might need some testers u will be first in line if I do.....GM

cool i bet you will succeed bro , if you can breed half as good as you can grow your good.

Crazy ass male never seen anything like that before

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Twisted purple

Ok here are the twisted purples, I got 6 males and 1 female Im keeping 1 male for breeding, and will cull the others, the first 2 pics are the males to be culled, and the last is the female, the male I am keeping looks the closest to the female, so I can make some F2s........

DSC03590
DSC03591
DSC03586
GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Big Bubba

Ok heres the bubba crosses I got 3 females and 1 male witch is cool so can make some IBLs, the #4 plant is taking after the BPOG its way more stretcher than the others the other 3 look identical....

DSC03585
DSC03584
GrowMaster

GrowMaster

BUG PATROL:giggle:giggle:giggle, they like living in the containers were it stays moist......

DSC03582
GrowMaster

GrowMaster

My organic line up

Here is what I like to use in the mother room, the cal-plex I use only when they need it and the bud factor-X about once a month, the VHO and CBB I only use as a foiler when I need to speed the veg cycle up....GM

DSC03589
Top Bottom