~popping some beans~

• Thread starter GrowMaster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowMaster

GrowMaster

New ballasts

These are my 2 new Phantom ballasts I got to replace my old mag ballasts in my mother room, and I freaking love them:inlove:inlove as far as im concerned there the best digital ballasts on the market they are quite no noise at all and they run the same temps as all the fan cooled ones I also have 2 global greenhouse digital ballasts that have been running for 4 yrs now with no problems at all, but there noisy with the fans in them just like the quantums are, I baught a lumateck once it lasted all of 3 weeks before it burned up, I will never buy there junk again.........GM

DSC03136
DSC03137
DSC03138
DSC03139
DSC03592
DSC03593
DSC03604
DSC03603
GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Nice, bout time I upgrade some ballasts....

Ya bro if u do get the Phantoms they are the cats meow, I bought 10 of them there pricey but good quality stuff is, they also have non dimable ballasts that are straight 240 only im thinking they would be cheeper check them out and see what u think.....GM

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

New stuff

Heres some stuff I found at homedepot I thought I would try in the mother room and see if it works or not, got it for bugs and powdery mildew its systemic, I fed it the other day and the plants like it, they showed no problems at all, it might even be good to give right before u flip to 12/12 to......GM

DSC03525
DSC03528
GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Heres another product I got for powdery mildew, it says it also kills the tobacco disease, it sure works good on PM....GM

DSC03526
DSC03527
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I use that Bayer stuff 2 but I got the tree & shrub 1 & yea ur rite the plants love it but bugs hate it.. I like how it says the plant sucks up the poison in2 the stem & the bugs stay away 4 a long time.. Great stuff..

Venom818

Venom818

Here is what I like to use in the mother room, the cal-plex I use only when they need it and the bud factor-X about once a month, the VHO and CBB I only use as a foiler when I need to speed the veg cycle up....GM

dam so your going to make me buy more nutes LOL

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
You use the bud factor x in vegg?? I thought that budX Was for helping increase the resin and oils in your flower what does it do for you in vegg the girls look kill and that bad ass your gonna make some f2 of the twisted Pog those are gonna be fire keep up the good work bro the girls look really nice stay frosty bro peace!

FurtherBus

FurtherBus

Sicky beans homie. good luck on the hunt, should find something kill forsure.

mack 10

mack 10

your plants look super healthy GM, as always. what light's do you grow/veg your seeds under?

C

CAPO

what's up with the physan bp?...i heard of a guy who sprays the basement with this stuff and swears by it...you spraying plants with this stuff?
I wanna know more...you have a regiment? I planned on getting some to clean rooms in between runs...is this stuff suitable?

Top Bottom