Possible Duds

• Thread starter Peacefreedom
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SatansTaint

SatansTaint

Don't count the low post count on this particular forum as a sign that I'm a newbie fellas. Been around this site for 10 years

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Neither are you nor is it your job to police me
Well it is,, honestly... Somebody has to since you dont know how to not be an ass! I done seen 3 different threads that you pop out of nowhere to be an ass and put down other ppls threads.. As for it aint none of my business, I promise you this, keep acting like an ass, and you will get shunned to the point that you have to find another site to have a friend.. And I know almost every mod, so keep that in mind too! And lastly, your right, I did follow you to this thread to see if you were just an ass on the last one of if you are an ass all the time... And when I got here, guess what i read, more neg posts.
At this point im wondering if you even know how to grow, or did you just read another site and trying to repeat what you read...... Either way
Welcome to the farm, hope you learn something...

fatawa

fatawa

Don't count the low post count on this particular forum as a sign that I'm a newbie fellas. Been around this site for 10 years
i didnt call u a noob..i was actually being nice tough guy....lol.behind yur computer mind u..

fatawa

fatawa

Talking shit dont add inches to yur dick....so yur still a lil guy in me n yur gf's book.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Well regardless im just saying you could be a little more mature in your response.. Im out...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Or how tough and angry you are
How tough and angry I am?
Well son, sorry to disappoint you, but im not angry at all.
And tough, well im about 50, but I do work in a factory slinging steel.
But I think you got me confused for some young punk that sells quarters on the block..
Im a long way from that padawan.
I make excellent money at work, and I own my own house, and trying to close on another, to make this one a rental. Weed is far from my only avenue of support, and my aspirations far exceed a good crop....
All my kids are grown and my oldest just graduated with her Associates degree.
And I can go fishing and hunting every weekend... so im not angry I promise you that..
The real question is, when you gonna pay me for that gram of weed I fronted you?
You said when you harvested, and thats been since you came to this site, eh 10 years ago right?

SatansTaint

SatansTaint

I wouldn't smoke anything from some old angry guy like you, never mind have you front me . Cool story though

william76

william76

,u gotta realize we got people from u.k. too who dont get to use hps/mh as much cause of there electric bills.nobody is versed on everything..with that being said he earned that lil well known farmer tag u kno..i like the confidence im young n cocky too but if u ever run into a jam in u hav a question yur closing doors that r normaly open to u..u kno.
We use the same gear here in the sunny uk,!lol,76

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I wouldn't smoke anything from some old angry guy like you, never mind have you front me . Cool story though
lol, im not angry. We were talking about your anger issues, but lets drop it, and move on...
I mean, that was so yesterday....

SatansTaint

SatansTaint

IMG 2856
lol, im not angry. We were talking about your anger issues, but lets drop it, and move on...
I mean, that was so yesterday....
Ok, fair enough.
I'm not angry either, never was.
So yeah ... weed is cool

Top Bottom