Post transplant drrop and clawing help.

• Thread starter Raisin8420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr. Krinkle

Mr. Krinkle

that's a good point about the easy light immediately following transplant. my plants seem to do better if they just sit in a corner for a day or two rather than going back under the light 5 minutes after transplant. i do the easy water method too after transplant. little or no nute during transplant for rich soils works for me.

Seems to work best when i take them out of my veg room, which are under T5s, then to my flower room that i dim from 1000 hps to 600, and then let them sit in there for a couple days still in the veg pots, on top of the soil in the flower pots, and then transplant with the hps lights off and just the overhead 18w fluorescent lights on so i can see, and then leave them off for a little while longer after transplant, maybe even the rest of that day, and then go back to the dimmed hps bulbs, but not too close, and keep it like that for a week, then turn them up to 1000w, but with about 3+ feet distance, and then start lowering them slowly until they look like they're rocking and rolling, and then hopefully have them flipped to 12-12 at 2.5 weeks from when i brought them in.....that's all so the plants can focus on growing more roots rather than photo synthesizing from an over-abundance of light from above...and a little trickle of water in the center after transplant and then trickles of water on the outer edges of the pot so the roots start heading that way to drink

and then the day before i flip, i take cuts off the bottoms of all those plants for the next round, which should all be rooted by week 3, and then plant those, back under low light and light watering but under the T5's and less is more with the T5's - i only use 2 T5 bulbs over about 20 plants fresh from the cloner

🎩

Top Bottom