Post up your most killer Rosin, Wax, Shatter. LET IT RIP.

• Thread starter MHippie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
AHhh ya! That was the third wash of the bubble hash! Wish I would have had time to do the 4th wash as I feel I left some hash I could have collected. I made a video of the press and totally fucked it up. Trying to figure out if it was the directional flow pouch I made or I was pressing to fast before I press anymore.
I’ve only pressed hash a couple of times since getting this and last time I did the direction flow fold with the parchment this did not happen.
Have you done the dry ice hash tech before? I never have but have seen some killer stuff done that way from others!

I haven't tried the dry ice hash tech yet. But there's a dude here who has a rig and I would LOVE to know where he got it. The product it's spitting out is fire and he's mining for diamonds... makes me jealous lol!

But that machine you have is fire! I'm just working away on a bottle jack press lololol :D Love the product that you're putting out too! We all screw up. Sort of the human thing to do. But that hash? Gorgeous. Unfreakingbelievably gorgeous.

Do you have IG? I'd like to feature that stuff on my channel tomorrow and link over to you.

goingtoguano

goingtoguano

AHhh ya! That was the third wash of the bubble hash! Wish I would have had time to do the 4th wash as I feel I left some hash I could have collected. I made a video of the press and totally fucked it up. Trying to figure out if it was the directional flow pouch I made or I was pressing to fast before I press anymore.
I’ve only pressed hash a couple of times since getting this and last time I did the direction flow fold with the parchment this did not happen.
Have you done the dry ice hash tech before? I never have but have seen some killer stuff done that way from others!

I tried the dry-ice hash technique a few months ago. It works fucking great. I couldn’t believe how much came out and it’s already dry. I liked it way better than the bubble method. Soo, much easier. I am guessing there is more plant material in the dry-ice technique but it’s not enough to make me care.
I just put a bubble bag over a metal bowl of dry ice and weed (let it sit for a couple minutes) and then turned it over and shook it. It works phenomenally.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I haven't tried the dry ice hash tech yet. But there's a dude here who has a rig and I would LOVE to know where he got it. The product it's spitting out is fire and he's mining for diamonds... makes me jealous lol!

But that machine you have is fire! I'm just working away on a bottle jack press lololol :D Love the product that you're putting out too! We all screw up. Sort of the human thing to do. But that hash? Gorgeous. Unfreakingbelievably gorgeous.

Do you have IG? I'd like to feature that stuff on my channel tomorrow and link over to you.
I do not have an Instagram yet but hopefully get around to it soon.

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

204 degrees pre heat for 30 then about 2.5 min

Pressing an oz rapped in cheese cloth. Too much pressure
20210127 121855

20210127 122735

Folded the puck in half put in a 90 micron bag and pressed again. 17% yield.
20210127 125523

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Hey guys! Well good news/bad news. Good news is the Cataract Jack brand is alive. The even better news is that our products are all in manufacturing or in an Amazon warehouse how.

BUT

My time is uber limited due to this new products line launch and unfortunately unless we are running ads here, we won't be able to spend time here. I approached the site to do just that, but we were unable to come to terms.

And because of that, I'm out for a good long while. There just aren't enough hours in the day. That being said, I have very much enjoyed interacting with and getting to know a great group of growers. If you are active at IG, hit us up at @TheCataractJack. We have coupon code drops for free merch planned towards the end of this month and all kinds of cool giveaways for grinders, cones, papers, and stash boxes.

Peace and Good Vibes to all of you :)

The Hippie.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Hey guys! Well good news/bad news. Good news is the Cataract Jack brand is alive. The even better news is that our products are all in manufacturing or in an Amazon warehouse how.

BUT

My time is uber limited due to this new products line launch and unfortunately unless we are running ads here, we won't be able to spend time here. I approached the site to do just that, but we were unable to come to terms.

And because of that, I'm out for a good long while. There just aren't enough hours in the day. That being said, I have very much enjoyed interacting with and getting to know a great group of growers. If you are active at IG, hit us up at @TheCataractJack. We have coupon code drops for free merch planned towards the end of this month and all kinds of cool giveaways for grinders, cones, papers, and stash boxes.

The Hippie.
What are ya selling buddy? And your welcome to do what ever ya like withthe hash pics bro there is even better coming.

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter

BUT

The Hippie.
Peace and Good vibes to you too man.
I have enjoyed and learned from a lot of your postings here.
Don't forget to drop in and say hi every now and again :-)

bellumromanum

bellumromanum

Blasted some super deece dewaxed premium mixed sugar leaf trim. Little Hindu Kush, Lemon OG, Blueberry....few others I think. Delicious earthy almost spicy note on the back end. Incredible taste. Handing it a little in wax paper elicits a nice terp sheen. Happy.

I love it when the shatter is loud enough to smack you when you open the parchment

Top Bottom