Post Yo Babies.

• Thread starter TheRemer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PurplePlants

PurplePlants

find what works for you.. no right or wrong way if you get results. i had a hell of a time popping beans my first try laughs.. i mean i had bad luck, which made me think it was me.

chris.
Yeah i thought it was me as well... but then i remembered... most important rule... TEMPS...
So now they are in my germination box with the baby... and the glasses seem to be warmer to the touch as well... so hoping this works...
Think i have the cheapest grow ever lol!!!

PurplePlants

PurplePlants

Thanks man this is only my 2nd grow
hehehe snap man... I'm also currently on my 2nd grow... Jumping into the deep end my side but it will make me a man!! lol
Also, my grow is currently still in progress... ran into issues there but they are still going... 88 or 89 days into grow...

Heres where i topped her
I don't have the guts to do that... Nice work man...

jipp

jipp

hehehe snap man... I'm also currently on my 2nd grow... Jumping into the deep end my side but it will make me a man!! lol
Also, my grow is currently still in progress... ran into issues there but they are still going... 88 or 89 days into grow...

I don't have the guts to do that... Nice work man...
in veg you cant hurt them man by removing some leafs here and there:D.. they bullet proof.. unless they are sick i guess.

chris.

PurplePlants

PurplePlants

in veg you cant hurt them man by removing some leafs here and there:D.. they bullet proof.. unless they are sick i guess.

chris.
In veg i removed quite a bit of the bigger fan leaves and sucker leaves...
This time around i will remove only what needs to be removed... I can't remember who said this but he is from the farm...
something like: "if it's green, i leave it alone"

PurplePlants

PurplePlants

Topping helps in alot of ways man will help your yeild
I have to keep all mine small as possible.... doing a cheap indoor grow... dont have space for them to be transplanted so yeah...
1st batch was to cold but ok now...
This time i will not take them outside and leave them there lol...

jipp

jipp

I have to keep all mine small as possible.... doing a cheap indoor grow... dont have space for them to be transplanted so yeah...
1st batch was to cold but ok now...
This time i will not take them outside and leave them there lol...
i hear ya.. topping will help inside tho no matter the size..
but yeah man im just now getting comfortable remove ng leafs. hah.

my first grow in flower i did not do so and i had bushs man. hah

check it out.. so out of control its amazing i got anything out of them with all the little shit i let get out of control...
IMG 2383   Copy

im learning, each grow i figure in a year i may have a basic understanding.

chris.

TheRemer

TheRemer

Yeah i thought it was me as well... but then i remembered... most important rule... TEMPS...
So now they are in my germination box with the baby... and the glasses seem to be warmer to the touch as well... so hoping this works...
Think i have the cheapest grow ever lol!!!
I started with a 6 26w cfl and that made my house wreak, flowering them I needed a 48w led full spectrum, cost me $50 but it got me to where I am now.

PurplePlants

PurplePlants

i hear ya.. topping will help inside tho no matter the size..
but yeah man im just now getting comfortable remove ng leafs. hah.

my first grow in flower i did not do so and i had bushs man. hah

check it out.. so out of control its amazing i got anything out of them with all the little shit i let get out of control...
View attachment 717241
im learning, each grow i figure in a year i may have a basic understanding.

chris.
Look at all those tops... They look healthy... ^5
The wider leaves... what strain is that?
I need to still learn what strains do what...

I don't have a medical anything... but i basically lived on pain meds for migraines...
Now that I smoke... (my gf and I really smoke a lot) Only get migraines.... well... not sure anymore... Can't remember my last one haha...

I don't smoke because of that... I smoke because i love it... Makes life so much more everything.

jipp

jipp

Can't wait... i get to see a grow of yours from the start
hell me too. last few months are a blur for me and what i did with the plants. even tho its my first grow, i consider the kids in the veg tent my first grow. i do not recommend learning to grow your medz that you need while getting off big pharma.

chris.

Top Bottom