Post Yo Babies.

• Thread starter TheRemer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheRemer

TheRemer

Backyard doing good too. Too many pics to post. The tiny one in the square I'm just letting do whatever, it couldn't take an unexpected temp drop a couple weeks ago
Very nice man, that square is buety, the home Depot bucket's is where it's at, my biggest plants are in buckets. What strains you running?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Very nice, what kind of pump do you use to water.
no water pump... It uses air pump to circulate res. Its called a venturi pump
WIN 20170323 14 56 44 Pro

see that thing in the middle.. you hook a air line to it. Air pushed down and makes water come up the tube and circulates it...

Its called the
WaterFarm recirculating kit.. Even comes with a junk air pump

WIN 20170323 14 51 34 Pro

That is everything that comes in the kit.. enough stuff to convert 4 single dwc buckets to a recirculating system, the cheap way. $50 and I grew out 2# with it so its a proven winner...

dannyk892009

dannyk892009

Very nice man, that square is buety, the home Depot bucket's is where it's at, my biggest plants are in buckets. What strains you running?

One is a blueberry kush bag seed from a dispensary. I have 3 valley girl, 3 blue venom, and remainder are blueberry ko kush

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

no water pump... It uses air pump to circulate res. Its called a venturi pumpView attachment 717137
see that thing in the middle.. you hook a air line to it. Air pushed down and makes water come up the tube and circulates it...

Its called the
WaterFarm recirculating kit.. Even comes with a junk air pump

View attachment 717139

That is everything that comes in the kit.. enough stuff to convert 4 single dwc buckets to a recirculating system, the cheap way. $50 and I grew out 2# with it so its a proven winner...
and this is the pdf on how to use the kit...

PurplePlants

PurplePlants

Here she is...
The only 24k Gold seed to pop... the other 3 are in water again and i also put 2x White Rhino in water last night.
Sticking to my list but will put a new strain in every ~2 days roughly.
Day 1   Popped out

Had to remove the "sack" membrane as her seed popped off her during her time in carton roll/water and she wouldn't open up (couldn't open up).

Last edited:
TheRemer

TheRemer

Here she is...
The only 24k Gold seed to pop... the other 3 are in water again and i also put 2x White Rhino in water last night.
View attachment 717185
Had to remove the "sack" membrane as her seed popped off her during her time in carton roll/water and she wouldn't open up (couldn't open up).
Sometimes it's The only way, I got a mix bag, and all the seeds had trouble coming out of the shell and sack, but they get back on track after about a week. Nice job man. Can't wait for the gold.

TheRemer

TheRemer

How do you find the air pots iv just started to use fabs and i can see the difference i was tempted to use air pots next run???
Looks like you make em your self. I've seen that material in rolls at the home Depot.

TheRemer

TheRemer

How do you find the air pots iv just started to use fabs and i can see the difference i was tempted to use air pots next run???
I've seen people use potato sacks for out doors and they swore by em.

Itsnotmine

Itsnotmine

Iv used hessian sacks before but they tend to fall over with not having a base and you can buy that on a roll but its the plastic mesh discs that go in the bottom i cant find

PurplePlants

PurplePlants

Alright so while i was setting up my glasses for the coming days.... (making it ready to hold my seeds)

I thought... WHAT THE HECK!!!! and threw all strains in their own glasses....

So my upcoming days are going to be filled with new babies...

They are:
24k gold x1 (3x seeds still trying to germ since the 3rd July....)
White Rhino x2 (placed in water last night)
AK-47 x2 (placed in water about 5 mins ago...)
Northern Lights x2 (placed in water 5 mins ago)
Purple/Silver Haze x2 (placed in water 5 mins ago...)

Will be updating them to my journal...

But here is the picture of my 24k:
24k 1   5 July 2017

She has opened and everything seems fine with her now...
When the doors are closed the temps inside stay around 26C - RH lower than 30% -estimating as outside its 20%

jipp

jipp

Here she is...
View attachment 717185
i had to do the same to this plant 93 afghan it grew up tap root up.. really fucked with it.. bacteria and shit ate my leafs.. but she is fine now.
IMG 2612   Copy

chris.

PurplePlants

PurplePlants

i had to do the same to this plant 93 afghan it grew up tap root up.. really fucked with it.. bacteria and shit ate my leafs.. but she is fine now.
View attachment 717228
chris.
Glad she is pulling through man.. Reading your "cheap ass grow" now.... must say, learning a lot... love that zip lock and half carton roll so you can see them germinate.... Will try that...

jipp

jipp

Glad she is pulling through man.. Reading your "cheap ass grow" now.... must say, learning a lot... love that zip lock and half carton roll so you can see them germinate.... Will try that...
find what works for you.. no right or wrong way if you get results. i had a hell of a time popping beans my first try laughs.. i mean i had bad luck, which made me think it was me.
the next beans i pop im just tossing them in dirt, im gonna be lazy!
chris.

Top Bottom