• Thread starter TheRemer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fatawa

fatawa

20170825 081914 1

Redgravemine

Redgravemine

My new male. He smells like lemon limey. Hes a mix bag seed. A bastard im gonna give the name "citron". So far i havent had any luck with a good seed or a female from it. Lucky it was only 30 bucks.
I have a male that i am planing on making a hermie. Just spray with colloidal silver for a week or two.

Redgravemine

Redgravemine

Well either there was too much light bleed, or i missed it, or something besides the sunrise makes this one glow.
There was alot of light bleed from the neighbors. It might be reflecting our night lights here in las vegas. I'll try again tonight around midnight or one, if i am still up.

jipp

jipp

Haha I was going to ask that about gg#4
i guess when you find something you like it sticks with ya. i have lots of strains i need to try yet. i need the strong stuff( dont we all ). the opiates fucked my tolerance up. the further along i am with withdrawals the more i know i wont ever be like i was before the pills. it sucks to even contemplate.

dab yo, hitting the rosin today. i over did it last night walking. so yeah. go me.

bowl up homie.

Last edited:
Redgravemine

Redgravemine

strawberry cough
Ooooooo i usually like kush but strawberry caugh is my backup. I wanted a few seeds but i ended up with tangerine and pink kush seeds. But whichever. Just higher class bagseeds from a dispensary (and at least four times the strength of the old bagseed i have.)

Redgravemine

Redgravemine

Are you using colloidal silver on a male or female?
Oops, sorry about the double quote in the last post. I was running out the door. Here's the rest of those pics.
I think this is a male, but i really wanna know if he's a herme.
I got a sniff a minute ago. Very uplifting smelling with a hint of berry and a background that smells (alot like the front of the shanego Dispensary and cultivation center. Which is weird because it didn't come from there.)

20170825 115749
20170825 115754
Bushmaster15

Bushmaster15

I was thinking of growing some fastberry. How's it growing? Would you recommend it to someone?
It's my first time trying it out. I've seen others with some nice indoor grows with it so I wanted to give it a shot but I have mine outdoors. I will be doing it again but indoor and not the crappy weather we've dealt with lately.

Redgravemine

Redgravemine

Here's a few pics i managed to get this morning. Gonna grab the high res pics later.
The night temps are starting to drop to a cool temp and the oddball is developing a purple/brown color (i believe the color is pretty close to moron :p)

No idea why, the ambient light may have back lit it, but i don't think so. I think it just does what it wants. The effect is much better at night.
The last picture is an hour later. I'll check tomorrow at the same basic times and see if it does it again. But, it might have been hungry. This is feeding day and i did feed it while it was glowing and this plant is super resistant to fertilizer.

20170825 115638
20170826 080735
20170826 080739
20170826 091836
diamond2.0

diamond2.0

Looks like i got me 3 new girls. woot. snowcap x l.a.hogswreck. .
3 gals snowcap x lahogswreck  4   Copy

Got 5 new l.a. hogswreck a veggin . The right bottom one smells like strong grapefruit and pepper. ooh la la
La hogswreck 8 26   Copy

I dont know why i pop more seeds. Just had to reveg my 2 strains because a 3rd throw away got mixed up in there. fuck. oh well. lol. Maybe im like rainman and just am not challenged. lol. "challeneged." oh my. sounds about right.

Top Bottom