Post Yo Babies.

• Thread starter TheRemer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Redgravemine

Redgravemine

Initial smoking report: oddball, 1 leaf... He's strong. Even with only one leaf he overpowered what else was in there. I got a weird berry smell i couldn't identify and something else. Maybe earthy?
I meant that you made me laugh with your joke...
That self topping LST thing is amazing...
I want to plant some seeds so bad and see if they self top and lst again.
This plant creeped me out. Way back when when he was the size of a cigarette a fly landed on his leaf. And he moved the leaf to get the fly off. He did that like 6 times in a row. I thought i was seeing things, or the wind did it and it just happened to be timed that way, but i'm not so sure now.

Redgravemine

Redgravemine

Initial smoking report: oddball, 1 leaf... He's strong. Even with only one leaf he overpowered what else was in there. I got a weird berry smell i couldn't identify and something else. Maybe earthy?

I want to plant some seeds so bad and see if they self top and lst again.
This plant creeped me out. Way back when when he was the size of a cigarette a fly landed on his leaf. And he moved the leaf to get the fly off. He did that like 6 times in a row. I thought i was seeing things, or the wind did it and it just happened to be timed that way, but i'm not so sure now.
I smoked a little more. I do believe it was chocolate.strong at first then disappears.
It seems oddball may have a complex taste.

TheRemer

TheRemer

Hey fellow farmers...

So keeping to the theme (experiment) i have done a 2nd round of total defoliation... (i got what i could, which when stoned, is a lot lol)
View attachment 737136
Oh and i know she is growing as i cant get her in a picture anymore like i used to from the same angle...
So with that image in your head... here is the naked beauty...
View attachment 737137

Top part of the plant:
View attachment 737138

Left Side:
View attachment 737139
Right side:
View attachment 737140
and the image of the single cola/top that i have been snapping all along.
View attachment 737141

Decided to cut and keep as much of the stem as possible as you will see in the first image of all the fan leaves.

Will try and get a full image in now... (whole plant, will edit it in after this line.)

EDIT: (best i can do)
View attachment 737147
Shes gonna be pissed when she comes out of shock bro. Ahaha i have done this to the top of one of my hindus. Dank little berry fruit buds. Dank AF. Fingers crossed.

Redgravemine

Redgravemine

I smoked a little more. I do believe it was chocolate.strong at first then disappears.
It seems oddball may have a complex taste.
Since i'm not going to touch the male flowers til they open and i harvest the pollen(and varify the absence of female flowers), I took a different approach. I took a few of his leaves and are drying them. They should be ready in a few days. Going in i expect little to no taste. I believe i have enough leaves for two tests if i so desire, which i expect that to be a no. So basically i have little hope of it being anything interesting. I normally take a small amount of some well smoked strain (in this case lemon kush. I smoke it alot and none of the flavors will surprise me. I use a small bowl worth and crumple them around that core. If something intresting is there i usually smoksingle female flower and i tried to get oddball to sprinkle some pollen on her but he's not rea
A little. You mean beginners: p

It's a little unfreaking believable. A plant that tops itself and does it's own lst? Very beginner.
A bunch of stuff above this that my phone mangled. Below this, i found out what actually happened. We're having micro gusts up to like 55 or 65 mph. He got blown down. I watched the fire hemp shake violently earlier. Sigh, fun fun

PurplePlants

PurplePlants

Hindu chopped at 11.5 weeks. Shes decent. Had a hard time with mites. Gettin drunk smoking shit i grew. Happy farmming yo.
Look at her... nice work man...
Wish i was where you are now again... Miss the smells and smoking my own home grown bud...
It feels like I'm buying garbage compared to what i grew...

45 mins or so then my baby is awake...

Your plant must smell so good... miss walking into the room and getting welcomed by the best smells ever.

TheRemer

TheRemer

Shes gonna be pissed when she comes out of shock bro. Ahaha i have done this to the top of one of my hindus. Dank little berry fruit buds. Dank AF. Fingers crossed.
Look at her... nice work man...
Wish i was where you are now again... Miss the smells and smoking my own home grown bud...
It feels like I'm buying garbage compared to what i grew...

45 mins or so then my baby is awake...

Your plant must smell so good... miss walking into the room and getting welcomed by the best smells ever.
Thanks man. Shes ugly but she is aromatic. Dense like crazy.
Give em love and they give it back.

PurplePlants

PurplePlants

The mad at me part.... that's a good thing right?
Cos for the past couple days i have interpreted that to be a bad thing lol... got me worried about my plant...

Redgravemine

Redgravemine

The mad at me part.... that's a good thing right?
Cos for the past couple days i have interpreted that to be a bad thing lol... got me worried about my plant...
Depends on what the plants want. One of my catnip plants is really mad the sun went down. He was having a fit but has since calmed down. My peppers get mad and they make peppers really hot.
Usually thc level drops, but if you do it right (did it right?) it'll try to get even by making the thc really strong (and you're supposed to freak out that it's so much stronger and run away.)

TheRemer

TheRemer

Depends on what the plants want. One of my catnip plants is really mad the sun went down. He was having a fit but has since calmed down. My peppers get mad and they make peppers really hot.
Usually thc level drops, but if you do it right (did it right?) it'll try to get even by making the thc really strong (and you're supposed to freak out that it's so much stronger and run away.)
Uv light helps produce a higher percentage iv heard. Along with the curing process. It depends on genetics mostly.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Veg tent full of different strains and crosses. Also 2 cuttings of the larger plant in red cups to the side hopefully rooting. They are CH9 Vintage 2006 and are a true 7-8 week flowering plant. Even had female preflowers before 30 days from seed.
IMG 6669

Here are the critical mass and white Widow test plants and the 2 Aroma x Blue Lemon Thai plants I was gifted seeds to grow.
IMG 6652

And here is an almost done bud on the OG Kush x Trainwreck. I had some trouble with her. Turned out my well water ppm's had dropped below sufficient calcium and magnesium with no rain lately.

I am watching it to see if it goes back up with the late summer rains.

Really OG leaning she is. Smells like lemons and fuel and earth.
IMG 6662

PurplePlants

PurplePlants

Hey fellow farmers...

Mad could have been a good thing in my case...
She is exploding with pistols...
Image of the cola i always take a picture of:
20170905 154319

Here is the top part: (main cola)
20170905 154345

20170905 154350

Here is the bottom half: (images to show the plant in each zoom lvl)
20170905 154430

20170905 154439

20170905 154443

20170905 154454

Sorry for the amount of pictures... hope you all have a great day.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Here's a good pic of how the White Widow is stacking. I'm impressed with the structure and speed of growth this plant is showing. She is on week 4.

IMG 6653

She was bred in Europe for the bulk seed market. they sell thousands of these bulk packaged and I have been asked to try some. The Critical Mass is another one.

I will start a critical mass feminized by Shanti from his stock for a breeder I know soon to compare.

I think my favorite breeder has had enough and wont make seeds for long. He sent me quite a generous package for no reason and then stopped talking to me it seems.

The Aroma x BLT in the previous post is his favorite old and new strains crossed. It has serious original old school genetics inside. Old sensei seeds ed rosenthal super bud and Motarebel ecsd and Lemon Thai and hp13 in there too.

I am psyched about my garden again. I have not had a day off from the perpetual in 3 years plus now. I was getting stale.

I think I'm going to set up a 3x3 with a Phillips cmh 3100k and run 3 or 4 plants seed to finish on the side. See if I can really get a pound of Blue Lemon Thai from 315 watts like claimed. I still have a bunch of seeds so......

jipp

jipp

A little. You mean beginners: p

It's a little unfreaking believable. A plant that tops itself and does it's own lst? Very beginner.
it looks like the other clone of 'pfx' is doing the same thing. it will be interesting to see what happens with my next set of clones from them. it could be genetic, and that would make identifying the cut easy, if i was to keep it. time will tell all.

like gg4 and its twisted finger.

bowl up.

Last edited:
Redgravemine

Redgravemine

Fun fun. My little pineapple haze clone has decided that it's done what it's doing. It has 5 leaves (2 leaves) and like 8 or 9 female flowers. Ugh. Maybe if it shows a little leaf growth by friday it'll be ok.

Latest posts

Top Bottom