Post Yo Babies.

• Thread starter TheRemer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dewd

Dewd

Good morning fellow farmers...

So last night my fan wire broke, i fixed it in the end, but before i did that... I kinda pushed a star screw driver into my right hand. Was trying to push the plug out with the screw driver that holds the cable... when it pushed through... the screw driver carried on into the middle of my hand... (would upload a picture but my hand is not a plant and no one wants to see that)
Luckily I'm a Lefty!!!

This morning its feeling so much better... i almost cried last night from that pain... lmao...

But onto the reason we are all here... Pictures of our babies...

You all have amazing plants... Glad to see new comers posting their grows here 2... great work all of you...
My lights go on in about 45 minutes for my plants... so will snap and share soon...

Happy growing all.
Pics or it didn't happen! Lol
Seriously tho... I'm glad it's healing good for you!

Redgravemine

Redgravemine

Me. Never been called wicked before, but i have been called evil :p

Doh! The pineapple haze clone died. Well, it was guaranteed for a week, and i think i am 2 days shy of a week
Im getting a new york sour diesel because he has no more haze right now.
But, i can grow Out that most likely purple haze seed. Yay. Plans kind of worked out.

Redgravemine

Redgravemine

Here's a nice family shot. Of course oddball is being weird. He's decided he doesn't want to be knocked down so he's picking himself up (doing a pushup).

20170908 124206
TheRemer

TheRemer

The blue dream in the green house. Its starting boys. Winter is near. These all came frome some motha fucka i know. For some reason his dont taste like mine. They lack the skunky flavour that in gettin.... his shits bunk. Ahaha hope all is well in the farm.

20170908 163140 001
20170908 163157
20170908 163213
Redgravemine

Redgravemine

Here's a nice family shot. Of course oddball is being weird. He's decided he doesn't want to be knocked down so he's picking himself up (doing a pushup).
Wow, ever since i put the pink kush in the ground i put one of the other seeds from oddballs group in just to see if it would pop. When i put the cactus seeds in (yes, a pear cactus actually) this seed was still there. When i put the purple haze seed in this morning i made a mental note to throw that other seed away. I checked the purple haze seed a little while ago and that other seed had finally popped. Just wow. Only took 3 weeks or so :p

TheRemer

TheRemer

Wow, ever since i put the pink kush in the ground i put one of the other seeds from oddballs group in just to see if it would pop. When i put the cactus seeds in (yes, a pear cactus actually) this seed was still there. When i put the purple haze seed in this morning i made a mental note to throw that other seed away. I checked the purple haze seed a little while ago and that other seed had finally popped. Just wow. Only took 3 weeks or so :p
Why throw it out.

Redgravemine

Redgravemine

Why throw it out.

I didn't think it would pop and sometime soon i was going to pop four ruderalis seeds and didn't want too many seeds in there at once.
And i had thought of using the seeds like coco coir but i don't have enough.
Mostly i am trying to pop the ones i can and try to get some seeds (new seeds that i won't be wondering if maybe this seed is too old (plus, remember, over a period of two weeks these seeds had a 1/60 gemeration rate. Well, i should still have those 60 somewhere (-14) and i can do this single or double as a long term project, no problem.

Dewd

Dewd

I didn't think it would pop and sometime soon i was going to pop four ruderalis seeds and didn't want too many seeds in there at once.
And i had thought of using the seeds like coco coir but i don't have enough.
Mostly i am trying to pop the ones i can and try to get some seeds (new seeds that i won't be wondering if maybe this seed is too old (plus, remember, over a period of two weeks these seeds had a 1/60 gemeration rate. Well, i should still have those 60 somewhere (-14) and i can do this single or double as a long term project, no problem.
I don't remember...why are you growing ruderalis?
Aren't those low in thc?

Redgravemine

Redgravemine

I don't remember...why are you growing ruderalis?
Aren't those low in thc?
Yes they are. Basically in that species i am interested in one of the other chemicals in it (something that doesn't show up in other types of weed(
And of course i'm interested in that autoflower gene (if oddball is an autoflower then any crossbreeding with ruderalis will also be an autoflower. If I'm wrong and oddball isn't an autoflower then he soon will be)

And if why ruderalis instead of another autoflower, see above about the cryptic and i like to work with unworked genetics (i like to work unworked everything actually)

Plus I'm willing to bet at least one of these oddball crossings are going to get me something truly odd (hopefully both of the new seeds are female and then i am sure at least one will give me something different (i'm hoping for a new color (i like to think the reason why oddball never made female flowers is because when the plant asked the gene how to make female flowers the gene said "purple". I'm hoping a gene in some plant down the road asks for color, get's nonsense and somehow makes some odd color from it (black and white weed?) . Or an albino plant would be super kewl (would have to feed it suppliments and when it got big enough (hopefully will) I can graft on a branch of some normal ish weed plant (this does nothing, except join the systems of the branch to the plant (i.e. the branch makes the chlorophyll and energy from the sun, which it sends down the branch into the roots and back up. In extreme cases it'll turn the plant green. In most cases it makes energy for the plant to use (it's not actually that simple, but that's that) (actually the chlorophyll gets made somewhere in the roots. What this process does is gives the plant a source of outside chlorophyll. In most cases the plant in question would need multiple grafts over it's life)

Last edited:
Dewd

Dewd

Yes they are. Basically in that species i am interested in one of the other chemicals in it (something that doesn't show up in other types of weed(
And of course i'm interested in that autoflower gene (if oddball is an autoflower then any crossbreeding with ruderalis will also be an autoflower. If I'm wrong and oddball isn't an autoflower then he soon will be)

And if why ruderalis instead of another autoflower, see above about the cryptic and i like to work with unworked genetics (i like to work unworked everything actually)

Plus I'm willing to bet at least one of these oddball crossings are going to get me something truly odd (hopefully both of the new seeds are female and then i am sure at least one will give me something different (i'm hoping for a new color (i like to think the reason why oddball never made female flowers is because when the plant asked the gene how to make female flowers the gene said "purple". I'm hoping a gene in some plant down the road asks for color, get's nonsense and somehow makes some odd color from it (black and white weed?) . Or an albino plant would be super kewl (would have to feed it suppliments and when it got big enough (hopefully will) I can graft on a branch of some normal ish weed plant (this does nothing, except join the systems of the branch to the plant (i.e. the branch makes the chlorophyll and energy from the sun, which it sends down the branch into the roots and back up. In extreme cases it'll turn the plant green. In most cases it makes energy for the plant to use (it's not actually that simple, but that's that) (actually the chlorophyll gets made somewhere in the roots. What this process does is gives the plant a source of outside chlorophyll. In most cases the plant in question would need multiple grafts over it's life)
Ok gotcha

Redgravemine

Redgravemine

I'll try to get her to take a picture with her much better camera. But for now that pink kush is acting weird. It's just starting the third set of regular leaves. I hadn't been paying much attention but there is almost no vertical growth between the sets of leaves. I knew it wasn't getting any taller but i was dealing with the clones. Just wow on the size.
Second pic was when he was 2 leaves

20170908 124148 1
20170906 084337
Redgravemine

Redgravemine

I'll try to get her to take a picture with her much better camera. But for now that pink kush is acting weird. It's just starting the third set of regular leaves. I hadn't been paying much attention but there is almost no vertical growth between the sets of leaves. I knew it wasn't getting any taller but i was dealing with the clones. Just wow on the size.
Second pic was when he was 2 leaves
Hmm. It ate my post. Well, glad i hadn't written too much.

Well, first, i moved the clones out from the shade.
And second, since it's so quiet here's what happened. The pic below is a pic of marijuana's genes. Imagine a tiny attached tiny rubber bands from one little segment to another and those rubber bands would snap and make the two genes trade places. Now imagine it happening hundreds of times if not thousands of times three seperate times. And the plant has no idea. So , for instance, it wants the gene for leaves (that's located right there) and it asks for some leaves. (Leaves are actually fairly complex and have a whole host of genes to make them. Chances are the plant can make leaves, but any number of odd things can happen (btw, i want to grow one of those type of monsters once)
In many cases theres a dominate or a recessive gene to cover for the faulty one. You only get weird stuff going on when a process makes both genes change. Now, with that knowledge, i am going to breed out the oddball kids. And hopefully get some of those good weird genes out (i know theres a red\brown\purple color that showed briefly when the plant was younger and the night temps briefly dropped. I might be able to find that)

Pasted image 0 1
J Weston 700x525
Cannabis Breeding 300x259
TheRemer

TheRemer

Hmm. It ate my post. Well, glad i hadn't written too much.

Well, first, i moved the clones out from the shade.
And second, since it's so quiet here's what happened. The pic below is a pic of marijuana's genes. Imagine a tiny attached tiny rubber bands from one little segment to another and those rubber bands would snap and make the two genes trade places. Now imagine it happening hundreds of times if not thousands of times three seperate times. And the plant has no idea. So , for instance, it wants the gene for leaves (that's located right there) and it asks for some leaves. (Leaves are actually fairly complex and have a whole host of genes to make them. Chances are the plant can make leaves, but any number of odd things can happen (btw, i want to grow one of those type of monsters once)
In many cases theres a dominate or a recessive gene to cover for the faulty one. You only get weird stuff going on when a process makes both genes change. Now, with that knowledge, i am going to breed out the oddball kids. And hopefully get some of those good weird genes out (i know theres a red\brown\purple color that showed briefly when the plant was younger and the night temps briefly dropped. I might be able to find that)
That thing looks alot like this one. A mutant from mix seeds.

20170904 171316
Redgravemine

Redgravemine

That thing looks alot like this one. A mutant from mix seeds.
Is that one of yours? Or is it like that one i posted where it's been on half the websites... Cause i'd love to hear about that one. Besides the obvious he looks a little wilted and sun burned.

Redgravemine

Redgravemine

My ruderalis showed up (yay) and i got four of those seeds germinating. Robust anyway, i think 2 or 3 will have popped by morning. And the cactus may be popping. This time she supplied flower starter cups so i'm going to use them. This may be fun. This is actually the second to last set of seeds going in. After this, i want to pop a few of those seeds the fire hemp is making now (around the time i try to pop them the ruderalis should start showing it's sex. Males get ruthlessly cut down. With my luck it'll be 3 males and a female.
Oh, and i did something a little crazy. I took about 2 ml of 240 ppm colloidal silver took a syringe and injected directly into it (twice actually. Started with 5ml. I missed the vein the first time but second time got it. I may do it one more time but really hoping this mad doctor approach works. I at least want some seeds)

Last edited:
Top Bottom