Post Yo Babies.

• Thread starter TheRemer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Found another one. Bad m/f ratio this time round. Killin the beuts. Hope all is well.
20190417 094012

Lookie what I got.

Moving him out of the greenhouse. Now all I need is a male of the Sativa leaners.

jipp

jipp

@TheRemer hey dude whats up? I had a Tri-Star kush x 93 afghan pop up last summer before life took a lemon twist. :p

it pop up with three sets of leafs. computer died and lost my pictures.
was a cool plant. lost my seed vault ( stolen ) in long beach.

crashing at my parents until next month probably then id like to go fishing ( thinking heading east. spent last summer limping all over long beach, Pasadena, Hollywood in cali, maybe floriduh, who knows is next ( my health is not so well so probably year if im lucky but who knows we see. been sick with radiation, go figure. wear are the fishermen at when ya need them to hook me up with a location to go fishing and camp for the month via a tent. heh. being disabled is like being retired I gather. only difference im broke but im still happy! laughs.

head is pretty messed up I can not thnk at all. just sorta hagve to react. sucks. but still trying to get my mind to work.. need a friend to ask me questions so I can think about them to get my mind working again I hope. we will see what happens.

hope you are doing well. I look forward to growing again.. but for now I have a little star lord shatter and some green crack. I cant complain. went a spell not being able to vape my meds ( its a rip off, the medical card is I tell ya ..200.00 blah.. legalize it already,eh ) really sucks.. but could not gut the idea of going back to oxycottin. it was to hard getting off the shit.

bowl up homie!
any new kids pop up?

chris

TheRemer

TheRemer

@TheRemer hey dude whats up? I had a Tri-Star kush x 93 afghan pop up last summer before life took a lemon twist. :p

it pop up with three sets of leafs. computer died and lost my pictures.
was a cool plant. lost my seed vault ( stolen ) in long beach.

crashing at my parents until next month probably then id like to go fishing ( thinking heading east. spent last summer limping all over long beach, Pasadena, Hollywood in cali, maybe floriduh, who knows is next ( my health is not so well so probably year if im lucky but who knows we see. been sick with radiation, go figure. wear are the fishermen at when ya need them to hook me up with a location to go fishing and camp for the month via a tent. heh. being disabled is like being retired I gather. only difference im broke but im still happy! laughs.

head is pretty messed up I can not thnk at all. just sorta hagve to react. sucks. but still trying to get my mind to work.. need a friend to ask me questions so I can think about them to get my mind working again I hope. we will see what happens.

hope you are doing well. I look forward to growing again.. but for now I have a little star lord shatter and some green crack. I cant complain. went a spell not being able to vape my meds ( its a rip off, the medical card is I tell ya ..200.00 blah.. legalize it already,eh ) really sucks.. but could not gut the idea of going back to oxycottin. it was to hard getting off the shit.

bowl up homie!
any new kids pop up?

chris
Really appreciate you stopping by Chris, it's been a while. Was wondering where all the 2017 cats had gone to. We was bumping before. Yea seems like iv got a nice Zeus on the way. I'm really stoked on. I'd like to link up with you for fishing. But I'm in van city. Don't have time off for a while. I can't wait for this summer. I'll be sure to shout at you to make your brain spark. I miss you jipp

WankirA

WankirA

You seam to have a good handle on things @TheRemer , looking through your thread start to finish, makes me think you are doing things the way most people who dont always know how todo things, by fugging up and then working it to make best situ (myself included).
Keep the good stuff going
W

Gemini

Gemini

My plants gonna be in the dark for 3 days because I'm going on a trip I can't find my timer. But do you guys think she'll be cool. She's budding right now n e ways.
I as well am goin out of town for couple days I was going to put them next to a window They will get their Light

TheRemer

TheRemer

You seam to have a good handle on things @TheRemer , looking through your thread start to finish, makes me think you are doing things the way most people who dont always know how todo things, by fugging up and then working it to make best situ (myself included).
Keep the good stuff going
W
I hated beating up my plants. But some of the ones that survived are some of the best plants to grow and take care of. Some others are not as rewarding and challenging for no reason. I don't know. Every plants different. Got way different traits. It's hard not to grow everything out. It's hard when you micro grow. Hope all is well. I'm baked.

Top Bottom