Post your own shareable pics...

• Thread starter Tlegacy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Forgot to post this up on tuesday morning.

My wife, father in law, and I spent the last 2.5 months building legit ghostbusters costumes. All props were built by my father in law from foam, i picked up the flight suits at an army surplus store, the belts gloves and elbow pads were a kit on amazon, and then i ordered patches and hand sewed them on because the lady down the street wanted 95 dollars.

My oldest boy went as peely from fortnite, and my youngest boy went as a spooky skeleton. So if you hadnt alreasy picked up on it, Halloween is my absolute favorite holiday. And my entire family has a huge obsession with ghostbusters.
20221031 165920

Last edited:
Mazeblue1

Mazeblue1

You bow hunt ? Or you scouting for gun or hell all of the above before I left Michigan I think you could harvest like 7/9 animals legally thru all the seasons
I have always bow hunted but when I left Michigan in 2005 that was the last time I actually hunted… I bought my triple digit acreage here in Florida 2 1/2 years ago and I had just been watching and building my herd I saw this buck last year I could’ve shot him many times… This feeder is about 30 yards behind my back porch there are deer there every day I do not hunt there though I have just been waiting to see the bucks it’s usually all doe and babies .
I’ve got game cameras everywhere I have so many cool photos and videos of turkey bobcat coyotes alligators I will only harvest one nice buck though this year

Moshmen

Moshmen

I have always bow hunted but when I left Michigan in 2005 that was the last time I actually hunted… I bought my triple digit acreage here in Florida 2 1/2 years ago and I had just been watching and building my herd I saw this buck last year I could’ve shot him many times… This feeder is about 30 yards behind my back porch there are deer there every day I do not hunt there though I have just been waiting to see the bucks it’s usually all doe and babies .
I’ve got game cameras everywhere I have so many cool photos and videos of turkey bobcat coyotes alligators I will only harvest one nice buck though this year
Kool- we just installed a deer fence for Tampa philanthropist/ beer tycoon ,who is doing much the same thing . Biggest deer I’ve seen in Florida for sure, although that guy right there ain’t to shabby! Specially for Florida deer you can tell he’s well fed ! We just had a couple of bears relocated -they were living in a nature park ! Ironic huh

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

We just had a couple of bears relocated -they were living in a nature park ! Ironic huh
I have a bear here almost every night trying to get my trash cans. He got me a few times, but i put electric fence around my trash cans. No more bear issues lol. I tried it all. Bleach, ammonia, cayenne pepper, nothing worked.

Top Bottom